Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 (3071 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
Put your money where your ounth is and join the save Nigeria group as we demand for An Acting President that can act. We cannot be held ransome by any person or group of persons, A few Ministers and Governors cannot tell the president what to do. We refuse to allow any man or party summarize Our development as a country to a power sharing formular between North and South. Who is North and who is South, who in the North and south benefits from this arrangement apart from a small bunch. Why do we rely on rumours and grapevine to get information about our president. When have we been reduced to hearing from a "cousin" to the president when we have an Information Minister who is paid for that purpose. Lets join hands and fight a common a=enemy: Remember, this has nothing to do with tribe and religion but has everthing to do with Greed and money sharing. They do not care about North or South but how much they can get.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Date: Wednesday 10th March, 2010
Time 7.30 am
Venue: Convergage at Unity Fountain ABuja and we march to Aso Rock (Wednesday is Federal Executive Council Meeting)

Please young Nigerians, we can no longer siddon look and complain on Nairaland. Our sidoon look let it get this bad, Enough is Enough. Lets march side by side as we say no to rubbish
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by amarilo: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
Let the Statues Quo remain. We are One Nigeria. Nobody should bring disunity. If you are tired of Nigeria cameroon is not far.
We fought for the cabal 40 yrs ago, many lost their brothers, sisters, sons and daughters for this cabal to lord over us. Why are we fighting again to weaken the cabal. Its total hypocricy.
Can you name the cabal you are talking of and I will let you know 100s of reason why your protest will be futile

Remember "when they use your head to break coconut you will not be part os the fest."
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by OBLONG(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
This is RUBBISH------ doesn't stop people from stealing money.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by DrKnow1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
enough is more than enough indeed. No more room for the cowards. Lets take our destiny in own hands!

@amarillo and oblong
Its a pity that people like you who I suspect have some acceptable level of education should be against this movement to reclaim our lives from the hands of these greedy kleptomaniacs. Its a shame that you believe its not your right to have access to good roads, good health, security of lives and property. Its very unfortunate that you think its the exclusive rights of some piviledged few to enjoy the wealth of 150m people without a challenge unless of course if you are part of them.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo:

Let the Statues Quo remain. We are One Nigeria. Nobody should bring disunity. If you are tired of Nigeria cameroon is not far.
We fought for the cabal 40 yrs ago, many lost their brothers, sisters, sons and daughters for this cabal to lord over us. Why are we fighting again to weaken the cabal. Its total hypocricy.
Can you name the cabal you are talking of and I will let you know 100s of reason why your protest will be futile

Remember "when they use your head to break coconut you will not be part os the fest."
Sorry to burst your cowardly bubble but Nigeria is my Contry and am not going anywhere. All over the world citizens make democracy work by holding thier leaders accountable. We feel our Nation is being run to the ground, and its my duty to do my part so that my children will not come and have to deal with this. We will fight them for 40 more years if we have to, but be assured that I and a lot of other Nigerians are determined to make this country wor. You go to Cameroun. The Future is not for the weak or fainthearted but for the brave and courageous
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2010
Aisha2 i agree with u 101% jare let cowards like amarilo siddon dem bums dey look or go on exile for all we care. Our destiny is in our hands
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Onlytruth(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo:

Remember "when they use your head to break coconut you will not be part os the fest feast."

grin grin grin grin grin

I love these proverbs! That is what makes us Africans!

Aisha, e be like say you are on your own with that. Nigeria has a vivid history and it is still unfolding. Your brothers need to repent. The easiest way to win in your campaign is to head home to Katsina, Kano and Sokoto, and tell them that Nigeria is NOT theirs if they want it to continue as one. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin grin grin

I love these proverbs! That is what makes us Africans!

Aisha, e be like say you are on your own with that. Nigeria has a vivid history and it is still unfolding. Your brothers need to repent. The easiest way to win in your campaign is to head home to Katsina, Kano and Sokoto, and tell them that Nigeria is NOT theirs if they want it to continue as one. A word is enough for the wise.
Sad comment, my "brothers" dont remember they are my brothers when misappropirating funds, If its about north and south how come the Southern Leaders and Governors are not fighting for Jonathan?
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Gbawe: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
aisha2:

Sad comment, my "brothers" dont remember they are my brothers when misappropirating funds, If its about north and south how come the Southern Leaders and Governors are not fighting for Jonathan?

Some of the Governors of SS States and some SS politicians  (eg James Ibori) are actually at the forefront of efforts to frustate Jonathan !!!! I really don't know how long it will take for average Nigerians to realise that ethnic division is a tool our leaders deploy time and time again to achieve their agenda of corruption and misrule.

@Aisha2. Well done for your efforts . I am not in Nigeria but I will keep my eyes on UK events through the NLF (Nigerian liberty forum). What Nigerans must realise is that we are in a battle against a ruling class that is greedy, corrupt , insensitive and callous. They all come from every corner of Nigeria . Unlike the rest of us , they are very united and focused in the pursuit of an agenda of hideous self-enrichment . They all unite harmoniously like blood brothers and sister to divert the wealth meant for all Nigerians into their private accounts . These cruel leaders forment ethnic disenchantment , aimed at instigating ordinary Nigerians against each other,  to divert attention away from the massive and unchecked theft of Nigeria's wealth they are perpetrating . We will not win the battle against these cruel men and women if all we want to do is blame each other's region of origin for the situation Nigeria finds itself in.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
Dont let your children come and fight your fight. My children will not come and fight this fight for me, may God forbid that it will be said of me that i was to cowardly to do the right thing in my time. That i wound up my Air Conditioned car and just complained and did absolutely nothing. God forbid
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by sjeezy8: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
Gbawe:

Some of the Governors of SS States and some SS politicians (eg James Ibori) are actually at the forefront of efforts to frustate Jonathan !!!! I really don't know how long it will take for average Nigerians to realise that ethnic division is a tool our leaders deploy time and time again to achieve their agenda of corruption and misrule.

They are doing so at their own detriment because when the time comes for another southerner presido to be chosen, I doubt Northerners will recieve the presidency of a southerner whole heartedly. Its obvious that even among the elites- the north doesnt receive southerners, christians, middle belters well.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by ziga: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
Enough is enough

Nigeria can only change if the people in Nigeria change. So, our destiny lies in the decisions we make every day. By sitting in silence and watching corrupt practices go on, you are no better than the man who has his hand in the pot of soup!
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Beaf: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
aisha2:

Dont let your children come and fight your fight. My children will not come and fight this fight for me, may God forbid that it will be said of me that i was to cowardly to do the right thing in my time. That i wound up my Air Conditioned car and just complained and did absolutely nothing. God forbid

Exactly! cool
It is everyones duty to fight for the future of the country. We must all do our very best and not be cowards where the future of our children (and their children) is concerned.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Alxmyr(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
I watched a programme of AIT where the representative of IMF described Nigeria as a peace loving people. In that speech he said and I quote 'if I had to come from a country where there is no electricity, no water, bad road network, maybe I will not be gentlemanly about it'
The problem of Nigeria is that we don't stand for anything nor against anything.
Nations are celebrating uniterrupted power supply, we are grappling for 6,000MW when we need 45,000MW. Yet we are happy.

It is time to stand up and fight and stop deceiving ourselves with calls for prayers as if God will come down from Heaven to make Nigeria heaven.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by monkeyleg: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ aisha2, you know I always back you, and I will this time as well. I spoke liek you did, and continue to, because inspite of what is happening, I believe suffering exists in both South and North and the common enermy is Greed.

Please people if you can, go out and let you voice count. The world is watching, and we have an opportunity to standup and be counted. This is not time to shy away, we must speak up for our children and thier children.

Nigeria is not working in its present state, let us not kid ourselves, it just isnt working, and it has remained so because we do not challenge those who claim to lead us.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Gbawe: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

They are doing so at their own detriment because when the time comes for another southerner presido to be chosen, I doubt Northerners will recieve the presidency of a southerner whole heartedly. Its obvious that even among the elites- the north doesnt receive southerners, christians, middle belters well.

No doubt Northern politicians close rank more than others but they are no more corrupt than politicians from other parts of Nigeria. It is this corruption that is killing Nigeria . That is the crux of the matter. Looking beyond the surface , and ahead of the ethnic mischief being formented by some opportunists, it is obvious that many non-Northern political leaders worked against Jonathan . It is convenient to blame the North for the current impasse but many Southern leaders have worked equally as hard as those from the North to impede Jonathan. Aondoakaa is not from the core North. Neither is Ibori, Sylva, Udaughan and many others who played a part in what we are seeing now. Greed and sheer desperation to maintain a hedonistic status quo is the driving force behind the actions of all those keen to prop up Yar Adua's comatose presidency.

The issue of the North not receiving others well is not an important consideration because as long as we have a brave and sagacious President who enjoys the mandate/support of Nigerians the North will have no choice but to toe the line. OBJ , while President, did not have the mandate of Nigerians yet he had enough sagacity to cower the North and its strongmen like IBB .

I have said we would get to this stage when Nigerians will begin to agitate that Jonathan acts or get out. For now the demand should be that Jonathan must do the right things rather than be a pawn in the hands of a wicked group of men and women who wish to continue leading Nigeria towards the destruction many have predicted for us.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
*Subscribing.*

Nigeria is not working in its present state, let us not kid ourselves, it just isnt working, and it has remained so because we do not challenge those who claim to lead us.

Bitter truth.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by amarilo: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
aisha2:

Sorry to burst your cowardly bubble but Nigeria is my Contry and am not going anywhere. All over the world citizens make democracy work by holding thier leaders accountable. We feel our Nation is being run to the ground, and its my duty to do my part so that my children will not come and have to deal with this. We will fight them for 40 more years if we have to, but be assured that I and a lot of other Nigerians are determined to make this country wor. You go to Cameroun. The Future is not for the weak or fainthearted but for the brave and courageous
Which of the bubble do you wanna burst? as if i care. Your brothers killed millions of Igbos to keep Nigeria the way it is today and you want to come and turn things around without killing any of your n-brothers. I laff is hausa. it wunt work until 9 milla die in South west, Middle belt and North. It has started already in middle belt it will soon reach your north. We don't see brave once in here its only the week comes here to shout enuf is enuf.  Aisha abi wetin u call yourself go and carry AK47 if u wanna achieve sometin and count yourself as one of the 3 milla that will die from the north.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by OBLONG(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo has a good point.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Alxmyr(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo:

Which of the bubble do you wanna burst? as if i care. Your brothers killed millions of Igbos to keep Nigeria the way it is today and you want to come and turn things around without killing any of your n-brothers. I laff is hausa. it wunt work until 3 million die in 6 milla die in South west, Middle belt and North. It has started already in middle belt it will soon reach your north. We don't see brave once in here its only the week comes here to shout enuf is enuf. Aisha abi wetin u call yourself go and carry AK47 if u wanna achieve sometin and count yourself as one of the 3 milla that will die from the north.

There is something wrong somewhere upstairs with this guy
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by amarilo: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
Alxmyr:

There is something wrong somewhere upstairs with this guy
I totally believe you. Next person pls.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo:

Which of the bubble do you wanna burst? as if i care. Your brothers killed millions of Igbos to keep Nigeria the way it is today and you want to come and turn things around without killing any of your n-brothers. I laff is hausa. it wunt work until 3 million die in 6 milla die in South west, Middle belt and North. It has started already in middle belt it will soon reach your north. We don't see brave once in here its only the week comes here to shout enuf is enuf. Aisha abi wetin u call yourself go and carry AK47 if u wanna achieve sometin and count yourself as one of the 3 milla that will die from the north.
Hmmm, God forbid that i raise a child like you.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by ezeagu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
Part 1 wasn't such a blockbuster was it? lipsrsealed
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by amarilo: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
aisha2:

Hmmm, God forbid that i raise a child like you.
Sorry but i can't come from the northern bloodsuckers.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Beaf: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo:

Sorry but i can't come from the northern bloodsuckers.

Is that how you talk to your sisters? Bloody coward, if war were to break out today, people like you would be at the front of those running away.
My guy, let us do some thinking before we speak.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by monkeyleg: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Amarilo,

Please be constructive in what you say. If you have nothing good to say, then shut up. Aisha has done nothing wrong but encourage us all to come out and stand for our rights. I fail to see the reason why tribe and religion should be brought into this matter.

I strongly believe that 99% of Nigerians are suffering no matter what part you come from. The common enemy is Not North or South, but Greed. After all Ibori is from the South and he is oppressing his own people more than any Hausa person, so let us get real and face the real issues.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by amarilo: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
Beaf:

Is that how you talk to your sisters? Bloody coward, if war were to break out today, people like you would be at the front of those running away.
My guy, let us do some thinking before we speak.
lol am away already so no need running again. I stand by my earlier post Nigeria can never no peace or progress until equal number of victims die from every region that killed/starved Igbo children and their mothers. Those kids are still crying wherever they are now and you want to tell me that carring placard will wipe their tears off. Middle belt at the moment are taking the bullet, matchet, bow and arrow. Who knows where the blood shade will shift to next.

Monkeyleg

No need being constructive, i don't work for Strabag. Until we face the reality nothing can change. So you honestly think that placard will change the course placed on Nigeria? You have to think again.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
ezeagu:

Part 1 wasn't such a blockbuster was it? lipsrsealed
LOL
That was just the beginginng, have u ever seen a Naija film that ended in part 1? Anyway, the truth is that those self serving leaders wont just have a change of heart and decide to do right, it pays them better when we are divided and chasing ethinc agendas in any progressive move. we have to make them realise that we will not be taken for a ride anymore. They are united in mismanaging our resources, not even one of the 36 Governors supported constitutionality even when YarAdua was away, Not one raised an alarm when he was smuggled in and when we as Nigerians are being treated with absolute contempt. Not one Governor, Southern or Northern has asked for an explanation on this crazy situation, they are united in going to Abuja to collect their share of the monthly allocation. It pays them better when we divide ourselves along ethnic lines instead of demanding for accountablity and respect as citizens.
We will act up to part 20 if we need too, as i said, my children will not fight this fight for me, it ends here
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by SkyBlue1: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
aisha2:

Put your money where your ounth is and join the save Nigeria group as we demand for An Acting President that can act. We cannot be held ransome by any person or group of persons, A few Ministers and Governors cannot tell the president what to do. We refuse to allow any man or party summarize Our development as a country to a power sharing formular between North and South. Who is North and who is South, who in the North and south benefits from this arrangement apart from a small bunch. Why do we rely on rumours and grapevine to get information about our president. When have we been reduced to hearing from a "cousin" to the president when we have an Information Minister who is paid for that purpose. Lets join hands and fight a common a=enemy: Remember, this has nothing to do with tribe and religion but has everthing to do with Greed and money sharing. They do not care about North or South but how much they can get.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Date: Wednesday 10th March, 2010
Time 7.30 am
Venue: Convergage at Unity Fountain ABuja and we march to Aso Rock (Wednesday is Federal Executive Council Meeting)

Please young Nigerians, we can no longer siddon look and complain on Nairaland. Our sidoon look let it get this bad, Enough is Enough. Lets march side by side as we say no to rubbish

I would advice that you try not to be put off by comments that you get on this forum. Do it not necessarily because it is popular, but to satisfy your own conscience that you are doing what you can. I am only sorry that I would not be around so I would not be able to join. I don't know if you did this already, but for such events, spread the news at least a week or two before the said event (unles you already have a loyal following), because despite the comments you will get here, there are people who would be interested in joining.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Beaf: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo:

lol am away already so no need running again. I stand by my earlier post Nigeria can never no peace or progress until equal number of victims die from every region that killed/starved Igbo children and their mothers. Those kids are still crying wherever they are now and you want to tell me that carring placard will wipe their tears off. Middle belt at the moment are taking the bullet, matchet, bow and arrow. Who knows where the blood shade will shift to next.

So I was right that you are a coward? grin

Dude, you're not coming across as very smart.
I changed my signature because of another clown like you. Read it (you might not understand it, but then you are your own worst enemy).

As much as I respect the Biafran struggle, this thread is about fighting for an equitable, just and secure future for all.

What is your perspective on life? Do you have any? Do you know how to move forward and make the best of what is presented to you? Is your focus so tied to the past that your future must be grey?
My friend, we must all learn to look forward with experience as hindsight.
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2010
When people talk about a northern Agenda, I laugh a laugh filled with pain. Please tell the 30 women who were killed everyweek in Jigawa state during child birth and preganacy because their Governor refused to construct a N5million road to save thier lives. calculate the number of women who died before his tenure ended. My only consolation is that Saminu Turaki did not go unpunished, the justice of God visited him with an accident on the same road and he is living in pain with all the money for over a year.
Tell the 100s of children who apply for schoolarship with us each yr for school fees of between N1000- N6000, and when we cant raise that money have to be street hawkers and are raped anally and the girls sold of into slave marriages. tell the ghost of my friend who died at 15 from complications of child birth and VVF because her uncle owed N5000 to someone and had to marry her off to pay his debt. What bloody northern Agendaa? Who does that agenda protect? whose purpose does that agenda serve? How many northerners have benefitted from that agenda. We have the worst Literacy rate, highest maternal and child mortality rate, and highest level of unemployement. Northern Agenda my foot
Re: Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sky Blue:

I would advice that you try not to be put off by comments that you get on this forum. Do it not necessarily because it is popular, but to satisfy your own conscience that you are doing what you can. I am only sorry that I would not be around so I would not be able to join. I don't know if you did this already, but for such events, spread the news at least a week or two before the said event (unles you already have a loyal following), because despite the comments you will get here, there are people who would be interested in joining.
My dear if u know me, u will know that i have the heart of 10 men. These foolish comments cannot discourage me, it will take 10000000 armies. It is well my dear, we will overcome. I have had enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acn Nominates Gbajabiamila As Minority Leader / Fashola Commissions State–of–the–art E–learning Centre. (pics) Eko O Ni Baje O / Northern Elders To President: Your Administration Worst In Nigeria History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.