Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results (2027 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by philad(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2017
According to posts, reactions, comments and various observations of students who partook in the just concluded OAU 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise, many candidates have expressed displeasure on how the examination was conducted and how their results looked like.

A candidate (name withheld), said he sat for the examination on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 and there was delay before the examination commenced and gave other complains about the computer systems used at the CBT centers on the Obafemi Awolowo University Campus.

It was also noticed that some computers went off during the conduct of the examination and candidates had to start all over again.

There was also some candidates that had questions repeated twice on their screens and many questions were incomplete.

After, the examination, results were released on Monday, 1st October, 2017 at about 5:45pm and many candidates that checked their results saw confusing marks, especially candidates that wrote on the first day, that is, 23rd September.

Some candidates were not awarded marks in some subjects, many were given zeros to subjects in which they saw a question repeated twice. How could that be possible?

The plea of the students is that the school should look into this and kindly help us sort things out or arrange another test.
Re: Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by mozele(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Hehehe candidates will now have to stay for another full year at home because of a damn mistake!

Naija which way?

1 Like

Re: Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by skimmy005: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2017
I no knw why dem even reintroduce d putme cum back, dem suppose stop putme permanently

1 Like

Re: Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by SOFTENGR: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
#SayNOtoPostUTME
Re: Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by Damtexjay14: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Monday 25th by 8am i did ma exam at moro campus . up to 6 questions. asked out of 40 were not in order. i.e no answers, not complete and as a novice i asked the invigilator they said we should state our complain of a plain sheet and submit i submitted and left those questions without guessing just because of negative marking. checking ma result oau did not look into the aspect of incomplete questions. i had 14/40. confidently expecting up to 30/40. pls oau should look into these matter plssss oau....seriously it unfair
Re: Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by PECng: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Now that the Registration for OAU’s 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration is About to Start
The long-awaited OAU Post-UTME is here and it feels really good with every one of us in the academic businesses, just as it should feel good with the candidates that will be sitting for the exam too. To us, it means we will have to go back to work after several months of being out of work, and for the candidates, it should mean, well, mid next year is still feasible for their resumption when they are admitted for the 2019/2020 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/now-that-registration-for-oaus-20192020.html

Re: Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by PECng: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Three Important Things You Have to Know if You are Seeking Admission to OAU for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
Being a serious admission seeker or a concerned parent of an admission seeker, you just want to make sure you know what you ought to know and on time, and believe me, this is a very good thing; it’s one of the things that separate the majority of the applicants who will not get admitted in the end from applicants who will get admitted. So if you are an admission seeker or a parent of one, and you are really restless about it and really hungry for prompt and genuine information, just know that you are doing something right already. However, if the admission you are or your ward is seeking for is to OAU (which sets in some peculiar situations and factors) and also, it’s for the 2020/2021 academic session (which also sets in even more situations and factors based on the effects of the pandemic on academic activities), here are three more things you just need to know and work on if you want to be successful with the admission:
READ THE FULL WRITE-UP HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/three-important-things-you-have-to-know.html

Re: Students Complain Of Oau Post Utme Results by Fgdaniel: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Hello guys.am new in nairaland
I love this site and how u guys really discuss abt skuls and stuff��.i just want to learn more concerning admission in oau becoz that skul has always been my dream university but this one am seeing negative post am starting to have doubts.
Am writing my first jamb next year, and am selecting oau as my choice of institute also hoping to study dentistry. I just want u guys to enlighten me concerning dentistry in oau,the required cut off mark and the calender for the course.thank u��

(1) (Reply)

Mock Jamb 2019: Weekly Timetable / Professor Fired From University For Saying Biological Sex Is Real And Important / Command Children's School Ojo Cantonment Mile 9 (Especially the '95 Set)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.