Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Happy 57th Independence Day To This Great Country... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Happy 57th Independence Day To This Great Country... (360 Views)

Make Huge Profit From This Great Business Opportunity / You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / Grab This Great Opportunity!!! Get 35% Of Your Bitcoin Investment In 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 57th Independence Day To This Great Country... by VeriteMFBank: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Happy 57th Independence Day to this Great Country...

Re: Happy 57th Independence Day To This Great Country... by VeriteMFBank: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
What do I have to offer?
Nigeria at 57 looking at the past, the present and the future. I believe the best ways to receive is to first offer something, the right question would be ‘What do I have to offer?’. Coming up with a business idea is as simple as looking around you to see what is lacking and asking yourself What do I have to offer to make things better. We are good as pointing out what is wrong with everything around us, murmuring and complaining and wondering why someone has not done something about it. We can use those same fault finding skills to uncover opportunities around us and as ‘What can I do to help?’

A business exists to solve problems. It is simply a matter of someone identifying a problem and taking the initiative to get it solved.

Every community has a need for improvement. Fault finding is a very useful skill, if it is deployed in the direction of finding solutions rather than whining and complaining. You can activate the law of giving and receiving by starting to offer something.

Look around you. What is not working well? What pisses you off? What do you whine constantly about. Stop for a moment and imagine the impossible – what if you START to do something about it? You don’t have to start in a big way

(1) (Reply)

27 Ways To Collect Email Addresses / We Are Bringing Back Mining To Nigeria- Abubakar Bawa Bwari / Are You A Home Lesson Teacher, A Tutorial Center, A Corp Member. This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.