Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,657 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (69945 Views)

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Michaelibeh(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
the tenants must be Igbos,they are so wicked and stingy that they will never replace a leaking tap head,talk less of maintaining your property .after destroying your house,they will move into theirs and being to order their tenants anyhow.

Like your profile name States, seems your village people are using your brain for buying and selling..
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Michaelibeh:

Like your profile name States, seems your village people are using your brain for buying and selling..
yes,just like nnamdi kanu is using yours to play naira bet.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
the tenants must be Igbos,they are so wicked and stingy that they will never replace a leaking tap head,talk less of maintaining your property .after destroying your house,they will move into theirs and being to order their tenants anyhow.
.........I love the part where you said they will move to their own house.....you just finished them with their identity bro...so successful of them....let's not be jealous but pray to our moon god to be like them
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Alade in ijaw means pig undecided

What is ijaw?
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
ColdSun:

For wia. I've neva communicated with you o! In fact, I never knew nairaland existed.

Oya na wait and see
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by mavinc4u(f): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
madam over sabi,when I wrote my waec,you were still inside a palmwine gourd as a dreg waiting to be drunk and ejaculated under the influence of intoxication. If you want to talk about English language,I will humble your ancestors hands down with oral and written English language. we are in a faceless forum,not an examination center so no one is here to award anyone for written English. That being that,you better face front and mind who you are quoting because if I should dedicate this night just to reply you,you will be more humbled than humble smith.
Note: Before you continue to display your low intelligent quotient further,thinking you know English more than the English people,go and work on your punctuation and tenses.

grin grin It is actually called WASSCE as WAEC is just a body that organizes the exam. Oh my word, I can't stop laughing grin grin, let me leave you here to avoid exposing you further. Swallow your pride and take my previous advise as it would help you a lot okay. Bye.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

grin grin It is actually called WASSCE as WAEC is just a body that organizes the exam. Oh my word, I can't stop laughing grin grin, let me leave you here to avoid exposing you further. Swallow your pride and take my previous advise as it would help you a lot okay. Bye.
I thought you know more than the English people,yet you can't make a simple complete sentence without errors,keep consoling your miserable sad self,why are you backing off with an irrelevant point after just one small paragraph I gave you. you should have continued quoting me, let me massage you with insults and see if you will be able to sleep a wink tonight not to talk of going to your kiosk tomorrow morning. People are quoting me,this second handed 500mah chinco power bank that can't raise a flaccid joystick is still quoting,because you are opportune to steal one uk used Itel p12 from the last runs you went to,you think you are now a happening babe and can quote anybody you feel like. i can see you took heed of my advice and decided to face front.odoyor
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by kaziblake(f): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
thanks a bunch! this means although he is owing me i am now going to spend more money to evict him, Anyway that seems like the only choice, Apart from employing some thugs to manhandle him.
If he prove stubborn use OPC to evict him that is what we used for our Tennant
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by kaziblake(f): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Ok thanks but gimme time to think about it
Remember your moniker says a diffrent thing about you
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Kobicove(m): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2017
I can't say I blame the landlord undecided
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by chukxie(m): 1:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Some people are just too dirty. They derive pleasure in damaging someone else's properties. Such people CAN NEVER EVER be landlords/landladies.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by 9jatatafo(m): 4:36am On Oct 04, 2017
Some people typing here too are so dirty.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2017
kaziblake:
Remember your moniker says a diffrent thing about you

You wont understand
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by ochobaba(m): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Michellla:
pigs apparently.
Humans apparently
It becomes a problem cz they are higher animal which makes it difficult to treat their higher problems
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Daboomb: 6:01am On Oct 04, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Exactly my thought

Same thing am gonna do to my Landlord very soon especially his hypocrite wife

You are certainly a PIG!
No wonder people like you would never do well enough in life, to own your own house.

KARMA is a Pig, you know.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by khalhokage(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, you dont know what you are saying.

@why are you arguing with that idîot? the landlord posted the names of the tenants.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by NoToPile: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2017
I honestly do not blame landlords who charge high for damages.

We rented a flat and even as a tenant I was almost cursing the previous tenants inwardly, it was as it they had never scrubbed the bathro tiles once, kitchen tiles that was cream was black, the whole kitchen was black. shocked. Behind the WC in the master toilet was super black.

The change over in the kitchen was black from soot, in fact the electrician that helped us changed some stuff in the house asked if it was firewood they were using in the kitchen.

That's how I carried hypo that it will clean the tiles I poured everywhere grin The thing no even shake body. I remembered that plumbers say they use one chemical to clean tiles so I hired the plumber that will changr some taps to help me clean them up and buy the chemical. He poured the acid oo, we had to buy 3 times before the everywhere looked like a place befitting for a human being. In fact the plumber told me that he was even doubting it will work.

That's how I went to meet the landlord wife downstairs and asked what happened, she laughed and said that she had even tried cleaning and that it was even worse than what I saw, shocked that she cleaned it up to what I am seeing, that did I notice they had to repaint the whole flat, I said yes she said the whole walls were black that the flat has been there for almost a year no nobody came close that she had to tell her husband that if you don't repaint this house( very large 3 bedroom oo) nobody will rent it, that she knows the reason we even attempted to rent it was because its painted now that in that black state no body will.

The landlord had to change some stuffs in the large junction box, (I wonder how that MEM electrical box got damaged the whole thing was black) repair some doors and put some keys. We changed some lampholders sockets, did some plumbing work.Those people wrecked that house.

There are stairs leading downstairs from the kitchen. (its a six flat building and the uppermost floor is not occupied yet) would you believe these people place their gen there permanently just before you climb the last floor the walls by those steps and the decking is black from gen smoke( maybe they felt since there's vention up thete ) its not an open decking oo the flats there is roofed already.

And to think the landlord lives in the same compound , even Me I can't take all that abeg its too much. He's too gentle in my opinion. angry

When the acid finished work on those tiles Chai I was like yeeeh so this place can look this nice.

I honestly don't blame strict landlords at all,seems some tenants are from hell.

Now I am enjoying the house spent some small amount though but that what we might have paid for agreement fees.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Prechy08(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2017
When you are collecting damage fee that you will never give back or fix a faulty item nkor
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by felixomor: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2017
khalhokage:

@why are you arguing with that idîot ? the landlord posted the names of the tenants.

Honestly.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Daboomb:

You are certainly a PIG!
No wonder people like you would never do well enough in life, to own your own house.

KARMA is a Pig, you know.

Ok just for starters...its your generation that would never do well not to talk of suceeding in life...you fool, must you quote me, hmmm Idiot...its your entire family and yourself that would never own a plank left alone house

Goat...bomb fall on you
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by sexy74(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
so if there is not water in d house dats now an excuse for a water closet to turn pit latrine abi...dere is no how dey cant get water to flush toilet...even if its to buy..dey are just dirty pple

lack of water is surely one of the reasons and how long they have left the apartment is another.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by sexy74(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Belafonte:

If dem no get nko? Does that justify living like swine? Are you saying everyone in Nigeria who doesn't have potable lives like pigs?
did you see me write so, you are the one insinuating this ooh.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by sexy74(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2017
khome:
If nah d man and woman get d house, naso them go do d toilet if portable and running water no dey?
Thats upto them to handle and deal with, naturally, most people don know how to handle other peoples property.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by PigCatcher: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
kelly72:

I have been to many houses and recovered many flats from Yoruba tenants.
What you saw in that toilet is a typical Yoruba trademark. Infact, they are dirty
to their own bedrooms with pow, dirty rags, disused plates etc hidden in every corner.
Filthiness is your culture.

Another screaming scleaming Pig.

Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Gtuns(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
get the cheapest price ever for website design with a lot of enticing free biz to promote ur business

call of WhatsApp 07032322299
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by sexy74(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
dingbang:
that's not an excuse... A dirty person is a dirty person... And it seems you would come off as one if there ain't No running water.. Where I stay we don't have running water..just fetch from downstairs and store water in booters...doesn't mean I will keep my bathroom stinking for days....
Seems you jugde people without hearing their own part, if i say something does not mean am part of it.
Some Landlords build houses without making provisions for water for water, either running or well water.
Without water you cant keep things as clean they should have been.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by banio: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stingy and greedy landlord. So U expect the place to remain new. Depreciation must set. Also for your information, change your WC for every new tenant.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by NoToPile: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2017
banio:
Stingy and greedy landlord. So U expect the place to remain new. Depreciation must set. Also for your information, [change your WC for every new tenant .

shocked shocked

Do you change WC for every new tenant, or do you change your own personal WC once in 5 years?
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by splendidbaby(f): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
ColdSun:

Poor water supply isn't an excuse.
haba,they should be ashame of themselves.if it were to be there own would they have misused like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.