Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Causes Of Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Hepatitis B (477 Views)

For the Complete Treatment Of Hepatitis / Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Hepatitis B by kudosamass(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hepatitis B is a dangerous contagious liver disease caused by the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) It is transmitted when the blood or other body fluids of a carrier enter the body of an uninfected person. The Virus is found in body fluids such as semen, vaginal fluid, saliva and breast milk. It can be transmitted through the following ways:

1. Mother to Child during or after birth.

2. Unprotected sexual contact with an infected person.

3. Sharing of syringes, needles, and other sharp body piercing objects.

4. Sharing of toothbrushes and razors with an infected person.

5. Accidental exposure to blood from needle sticks by Health workers.

6. Blood Transfusion.

7. Contact with sneeze or cough of a carrier.

8. Any form of contact with an infected blood or body fluids.

Read Also: MY ENCOUNTER & VICTORY OVER HEPATITIS B: https://hepatitisdesk..com.ng/2017/06/my-encounter-and-victory-over-hepatitis.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Healthy And Spotless Skin / S/East residents insist that Army’s free medical outreach was a ploy to depopula / My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.