Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B (1110 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good day nlanders, I was reading through the yesterday post created for world hepatitis day, so I decided to do a checkup today and boom i’m tested Positive of hbsag + o. I’m really scared seriously, the doctor has referred me to nimr for confirmation and hbsag profile if tested positive again. Can I tell my my family and my fiancée

Pls mod should help me to move it to the front page so as to know what I should do cry cry cry

Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Bmchristy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pls dont panic about it I plead to you, if there is no cure for this ailment now one will be afraid. All you need is Stem Cell product to cure it nd you will be well nd enjoy your health again. Pls send msg to me on this phone number please WhatsApp only dont call. 08074036921.
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by GOFRONT(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
WORRY NOT!!!
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by mmuonso(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
There is no cure for that ,u are now immuned, you can still live a long life,but u must avoid anything that disturbs the liver, alchohol and his brothers, there is no need to worry, almost every Nigerian u pass through on ur way to wherever got it, either contracted through too much alchohol consumption, through ssex or through daily antibiotic tablets we abuse
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by NAJALYN: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please tell your family about it.

You can cure Hepatitis B with STC30 or Norland Products.

Please read the Post on STC30 here.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Tumbulum: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
mmuonso:
There is no cure for that ,u are now immuned, you can still live a long life,but u must avoid anything that disturbs the liver, alchohol and his brothers, there is no need to worry, almost every Nigerian u pass through on ur way to wherever got it, either contracted through too much alchohol consumption, through ssex or through daily antibiotic tablets we abuse
Please don't say what you don't know. He is not immune and will only be immune if by any chance he get cured
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
WORRY NOT!!!
GOFRONT:
WORRY NOT!!!
GOFRONT:
WORRY NOT!!!

Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2019
I’ve gone for the confirmation test still awaiting the result
Tumbulum:
Please don't say what you don't know. He is not immune and will only be immune if by any chance he get cured
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2019
So with this stc30 I’ll be cured false hope is not good oo please
NAJALYN:
Please tell your family about it.

You can cure Hepatitis B with STC30 or Norland Products.

Please read the Post on STC30 here.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2019
mmuonso:

Thank you bro
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by Tumbulum: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Mucoseee:
I’ve gone for the confirmation test still awaiting the result
goodluck. I pray it is negative
Re: Just Been Tested Positive Of Hepatitis B by mmuonso(m): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Tumbulum:
.na u sabi,he got the message

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Hemorrhoids At Home Without Expensive Surgery / Memo Surge Reviews / Please Can Someone Help To Interpret This Lab Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.