Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Sunday Offering (1) - Fix It ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sunday Offering (1) - Fix It ! (571 Views)

My Sunday Service Experience / My Sunday Moral Lesson: NEVER Tell Lies / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sunday Offering (1) - Fix It ! by tentmaker: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
If you're going to walk with God get ready to have your faith stretched. The first thing we read about God in Scripture is that He 'moved'. If you plan to move on with Him this year, you must overcome two things. First, complacency. Scientists conducted an experiment in which they placed an amoeba in a stress-free environment. The conditions were ideal; it had no adjustments whatsoever to make. But it died. Why? Because you need change and challenge just like you need food and water. Without feeling discomfort you are unlikely to get stronger.

Complacency can kill you! Second, you must avoid complaining. Failure to acknowledge God's goodness caused Israel to go in circles for 40 years: 'These things happened to them as, warnings for us, ' (1 Corinthians 10:11 NIV). Two children sat down to lunch. One opened his lunchbox and began to gripe, 'Ham sandwiches again? This is the fourth day in a row. I'm sick of ham sandwiches!' His friend said, 'I bet if you tell your mum you don't like ham sandwiches she'll make you something else.
' 'Mum?' replied the first child. 'I'll make my own lunches.'

Hello! Have a problem with complaining? Fix it! Make up your mind to move on with God!

Download free copy of "You Too Can Succeed - in 60 minutes"
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-8wCQVPX7lCOGJmNDAwMDctOTQ4Zi00YWJlLTkzZDItYzZkMDYxMzA4Mjg0&hl=en
Re: My Sunday Offering (1) - Fix It ! by noetic16(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
what has ur nice OP got to do with sunday offerings?
Re: My Sunday Offering (1) - Fix It ! by e36991: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
noetic16:

what has your nice OP got to do with sunday offerings?

^^^

I guess today been Sunday, the OP's Sunday offering to whoever wants to avail is the freebie appending the post

i.e. the Download free copy of "You Too Can Succeed - in 60 minutes"
Re: My Sunday Offering (1) - Fix It ! by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 08, 2010
thats how the bait is set. money must fall out this year.
Re: My Sunday Offering (1) - Fix It ! by felifeli: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2010
babaearly:

thats how the bait is set. money must fall out this year.
lol
I am really as disappointed as you . I was expecting to read something like how pastor stole my Sunday offering grin
I am glad I read it anyway regardless of motive.

(1) (Reply)

Touchy Loving And Loving Touches… How Far Is Too Far? / First Degree In Islamic Studies At Home Freeeeee! / Communicate More Personally With Your People And Share Spiritual Thoughts Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.