Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again (3011 Views)

Car Jerks Before Coming To A Halt / Do You Have Mercedes Benz Vboot For Sale / These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by abolore80(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
who still has it?
Re: Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by cyborg123(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
People have it. grin
I use the flat boot.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by Jakumo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chai ! Diariz God O.

Re: Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2017
i like that car en.......i just hope ehen i have money for it,it wont have gone extinct
Re: Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by RZArecta(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2017
Jakumo:
Chai ! Diariz God O.
badt guy grin just get me a clean manual tranny of this baby here and I'll pay full Owerri bride price for her
Re: Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by abolore80(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
i will sure get it then. Let's discuss its major problems, and which is better manual or auto?
Re: Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by Jakumo(m): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2017
abolore80:
i will sure get it then. Let's discuss its major problems, and which is better manual or auto?

I can respond to this question right away. If you live in Nigeria where it is normal for cars to get stuck in traffic jams for many long hours at a time in the tropical heat, go for the MANUAL transmission, and NOT an auto trans.

The reason is simply that the manual gearbox runs cooler than auto transmissions, meaning that long after folks driving auto transmission cars start to suffer overheating problems in heavy traffic, that could force them off the road, your vehicle equipped with a manual gearbox will run cool and strong, and get you where you need to be with NO roadside breakdowns due to overheating.

As further insurance against traffic jam overheating, get one or two electric fans installed in FRONT of the radiator, and have them connected to operate continuously when the engine is running. With those electric fans installed, in a manual gearbox equipped W124, you can say goodbye to overheating problems in heavy traffic.

Finally, I would suggest that you do NOT bother to install an air conditioning system in an old W124. You can live without that luxury, as a small price to pay for owning a road warrior Mercedes W124 that is TRULY built for Nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vboot Coming To Mind Again by Inception(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Jakumo:
Chai ! Diariz God O.

that is a E500. Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Toyota Corolla 2008 From Cotonou / Which Jeep Can I Get With N800,000 / LED Interior Cabin Retrofit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.