Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Advice On Pop Ceiling - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice On Pop Ceiling (431 Views)

Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling / POP CEILING PROJECT FOR A CLIENT / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Pop Ceiling by fogechi: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
please i need urgent advice to the following.

i want to do pop in my house and the total sqm is 126. Between ABS and TOP MOULDER which one is better.

also how many bags of cement do i need considering i will be doing small design in the parlor.

thank you
Re: Advice On Pop Ceiling by DUNKA(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
fogechi:
please i need urgent advice to the following.

i want to do pop in my house and the total sqm is 126. Between ABS and TOP MOULDER which one is better.

also how many bags of cement do i need considering i will be doing small design in the parlor.

thank you
hmmm Just like choosing between Milo and Bournvita. Some screeders prefer abs some top moulder. In my opinion they both get the job done
Re: Advice On Pop Ceiling by fogechi: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
DUNKA:
hmmm Just like choosing between Milo and Bournvita. Some screeders prefer abs some top moulder. In my opinion they both get the job done

Thanks bro....i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

NEW ARRIVAL!!! Conical Mosquito Bed Net For Sale!!! / A Plot Of Land At Ajegunle Atan Ogun State For Sale.. / I Need Warehouse In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.