Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (97371 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Awoofawo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
martineverest:
do u know that this is a professional setting and nit a bear parlour business?........we are here to learn and make our English close tp perfection, not scatter the one we already learnt
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see ode calling out another ode! Is what post here perfect?! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Folks for Nairaland sha and edm palaver! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Lokoyen(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
kenechi072:
Honestly...many of you on this forum are fools and little kids. If this was truly posted by Caroline, the lady is seriously grieving a loved one. what's with all the useless talk up there. One idiot even said she wants his cassava. what rubbish? This is a very serious allegation against Davidoff and he should better address it. If he thinks he can use those his childish pranks and banters to wriggle out this time, he got it wrong. Caroline is even above him in terms of money Nd connection. I just pray this is a fake Caroline Danjuma account, for his own sake.

If the story is true. No evidence to prove if Davido was involved!

And about carolina dealing with David, Just forget that part. You need to go and read more about Adeleke lineage carefully!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Iseoluwani: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
vaca1:

Toddlers everywhere. This is a sensitive situation and you are here disgracing your entire village.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Iseoluwani: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

SHUT UP!!!

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Rick9(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Have always had a crush on Caroline Ekanem. She is too cute
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Augustap(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
lebron7:
Double wahala 4 dead body and the owner of dead body
Correct guy

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Virus777: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
Give it a weeks and 1 day............story gone.

Ma'am, as much as you are correct about the bloggers grammer and all, being rude to him won't help improve it. I am sure we all know of positive criticism, where one encourages one to be better and helps eliminate the error. It is not your job to educate him, you say? Then it is equally not your place to criticize him.

We all learn from someone, be it to throw mubbles or to start a business.

It's actually sir and not ma'am.

Believe me, there's no need sugar-coating it, I've got to say it as it is. It's a complete turn-off seeing someone like the Op who sees himself as the best blogger on the scene, and yet typing in such awful English.

It's a complete eyesore. Trust me, there's no better way to draw his attention to it. It portrays him in bad light. I see him as a complete illiterate who plunged into blogging just cos some other people are earning a substantial living from it, without acquiring the necessary prerequisite for blogging which is good written English.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by vioment: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2017
I just hope that davido is not guilty of this, e dun enter tight corner because this fit be confra matter, or e fit be honest mistake like the go get accident, they tried helping by taking him to the hospital . Outside of this davido issues especially if he's innocent.

I pray that nigerian laws would be modified for convicted killers, killing armed robbers, ritualist, etc. by allowing the direct family member or friend wey go unnanimously vote for your type of death like life in prison, tiger/lion den, or like this below. This person has to be in your will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66EnyNjHb4w
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by dayowunmi(m): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Was he stabbed or shot or strangulated? if not, how is davido culpable? I don't get, let her report to the station now, was the dead guy kidnapped or something?
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2017
She has d deleted d post...2moro she'll come n tell us dat her account was hacked....Stupid hoe
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Tagbo Don enter bottle
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by wickyyolo: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
This is what you get when broke guys can't handle legit money

grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Cheap hoe looking 4 30billion publicity.....
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by wealth04(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2017
GibsonB:
Is That Time of the week again, Fresh Celebrity Clash, Most Followed Nigeria Singer Davido is on a fresh Scandal, and this Won't go down well with his fans, Nollywood Actress Caroline Danjuma just laid a serious Allegation on Davido, And Trust Ebiwali i got the news First hand, According to the actress.

The singer and some of his friends had gone for partying at DNA club in Lagos, including her Bro, Tagbo, But when they return Tagbo was no where to be found, rather a call came in that he was dumped at the General hospital dead..

What led to his death is yet to be known, but She added that Davido and his friends abandoned him, wore caps to covers their faces and took on their hills..

The Actress is now demanding for Tagbo's wearabouts, That she will fight Davido with all the money she has, this may empty the 30billion he has in his account

This is really sad, And considering the fact that the father of 2 just celebrated a great achievement of hitting 5million followers, We are scared it may reduce his followers, and turn off fans..

Meanwhile the unborthered singer is busy sharing photo of his upcoming #30billion gang.

See her post below!

"Davido where is Tagbo .... he was with you and ur crew last night ... you all wore face cap to hide your identities after he died in ur car.. u dumped him at general hospital and ran away ... the law must play its role this time .. you all better provide Tagbo alive ..

@davidoofficial. After you all abandoned him at general hospital you continued you stupid grooving at DNA and had the nerves to promote ur show .. this ain't no ordinary boy you can intimidate his family ... we need you to tell us how he died in ur car and why u ran away.. the police and the hospital confirmed u all ran away .. if u think ur money can save u , u just met ur match . Promise."

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/my-brother-died-in-your-car-you-dumped.html

picturs of the guy who allegedly die in davidos car

https://043jamz.com.ng/picture-guy-allegedly-died-davidos-car/
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Sagay212: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Young boys living recklessly...Waiting to hear the original story.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Kaetoh: 12:46am On Oct 04, 2017
NoFavors:
How is my question tribal?

And what made you conclude I'm Yoruba? You have problem bro
your depth of callousness alone is enough to tell the whole world who you are . You are the one with all the problems in this world. Heartless wretch.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Kaetoh: 12:52am On Oct 04, 2017
wman:

You Sir are a tribalistic nincompoop.
No single person mentioned tribes on this thread till you came along.

Just look at your response. Yoruba mod, Northern Fulani etc.
How do you know it's a murder?
You've confirmed right?
you are a blind nonchalant bell end. I don't wait for 'Lousies' like you to show me a dotted map for me to know where they come from. Evil lives in you that's why you won't condemn what that fool said rather you are furious about my putting a light on such sadistic nonchalant attitude of his. He aired your views on this issue of course, and as the saying goes, birds of a feather...
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by kabaka1: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2017
just saw a video on Linda ilejis blog and the dead guy seems like he took more shots of alcohol than his body could handle. so he most likely died from alcohol poisoning which is when u overload ur body with more alcohol than ur body can handle.

seems like this Caroline is just pointing a finger at the wrong person and just probably seeking for some attention from Davido
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by djscailezee(m): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

POLICE DO YOUR JOB AND ARREST DAVIDO AND CHARGE HIM TO COURT AND LET THE JUDGE SENTENCE HIM

I THINK THEY TRIED BAMING THE GUY TO DAVIDOS CULT GANG AND HE DIED AND THEY DUMPED HIM

u talk better thing oooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by djscailezee(m): 1:32am On Oct 04, 2017
travelpoint:

Rich men don't go to jail in Nigeria

was Ibori poor? undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by tballeyy(m): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Skanas:
mtchewwwwww....ah first no like that turtle ninja faced, frog voice DAVIDO of a boy....KIRIKIRI fall on him wella!
potoki fall u
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Jagz16(m): 2:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Me am just here to read comments,observing this new fresh scandal with a bottle of juice ...please who can help me find a big butt lady
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Ishilove: 2:46am On Oct 04, 2017
This useless ebiwali blogger needs to be put through the Kemi Olunloyo 'rehab programme'- Lock her up in Kirikiri for 3 months minimum so that her body will come down.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by biacan(f): 2:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by biacan(f): 2:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Ibime(m): 3:01am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by tunahod(m): 3:24am On Oct 04, 2017
RIP General Tagbo.... God knows best
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Pat081: 3:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Who will b d judge n wc Court dat dey will nt b waiting 4u n ur lawyer or SAN is better u go to babalawo to do d work n nt Court
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Skanas(m): 4:19am On Oct 04, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Will you shut the fvck up? Has it been confirmed he is responsible for the guy's death?
And that you hate him, how has it made your life much better and how has it made his life terrible? He doesn't even know you exist and you're there yarning dust upandan. Sense fall on you too.. . undecided
Kk...but then, IBI, fall on u!
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Skanas(m): 4:29am On Oct 04, 2017
tballeyy:
potoki fall u
Lol, well jst like u brodah MISTAICEY0228, IBI daa gi there
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by sava: 4:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Na davido matter you just carry on head like Afro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.