Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (46008 Views)

What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019? / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Dynamique: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Drummerboy15:
I don't know if it's an addiction but I always wake up late in the morning that's why I don't think I can cope in a 9 to 5 job.

Same here, I'm still trying to condition myself to wake up daily by default by 6am. But it has not been easy.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Gofwane(m): 2:03am On Oct 05, 2017
holatin:
what does the combination does
Dont try it!
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by 99foxxy(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2017
holatin:
its not good, am same too until 5 month ago it is then I know how bad been by myself is, now I want to be rid of loneliness than ever, try making friend especially opposite sex or chat addict if possible.
Lol, I do have lots of friends just that the back stabbing has made me to keep to myself cos I don't trust no one anymore.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
99foxxy:
Lol, I do have lots of friends just that the back stabbing has made me to keep to myself cos I don't trust no one anymore.
just tolerate them, people I hang with are the opposite of what I stand for but even a dead clock is right twice a day, I tolerate them as street mate and mere acquitance.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gofwane:
Dont try it!
just tell me
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Noblewhiz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I don't do telemundo
lol.. seriously.
I calmly obliged
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Adaumunocha(f): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Noblewhiz:

lol.. seriously.

I calmly obliged
Huh
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by papichula: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
holatin:
same here until 5 month ago, now am changing though I haven't gotten wild like I want to.

first rule is try to live alone, it works for me then two try been naughty like just teasing and saying hi to strangers especially girl, put your mouth into girl passing by conversation. those has been changing ways I have been for the past 20 years of my life. try it
thanks ... I will give it a try
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by arcFM(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
gsparks01:
Calling my ex

This is spiritual bro. grin
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by gsparks01(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
arcFM:

This is spiritual bro. grin
lol from experience?
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by cbrezy(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2017
ufuosman:

bros e no easy with me o, bet9ja strong. if u want odd of two I will try

Please add me on whatsapp 08168425536
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by ufuosman(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2017
cbrezy:

Please add me on whatsapp 08168425536
u want to b giving me?
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by cbrezy(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
ufuosman:
u want to b giving me?
cheesy
ufuosman:
u want to b giving me?
grin cheesy lol I'm hoping you'll give me, lol I don't know how to predict matches oh.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by godchildjayboy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=godchildjayboy post=61084343]Mine is /quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.