Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (46090 Views)

What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019? / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by demanzuma(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2017
Masturbating cool tongue
God help me to stop dis act
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2017
99foxxy:
Good in avoiding and minding my business, and that has made people think am too proud, I do try to adjust yet can't cause I'm used to it.
its not good, am same too until 5 month ago it is then I know how bad been by myself is, now I want to be rid of loneliness than ever, try making friend especially opposite sex or chat addict if possible.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
toniacan:
Procrastinates.
Easily irritated
Not punctual
Trusts easily
Read meaning into everything
Hardly keep friends
Always want to be alone.
pls try stop been alone, it is really bad and give way to depression.

talking from experience
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Drummerboy15(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Charley2020:

You're not in the US, lol. In Nigeria, it's more like 8 to 6. That's extra 2 hours of work compared to the US.
lol 8am my white collar job hopes are gone.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by sharpwriter(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Nzu is the native chalk, it round..some people call it calabar. Its dug from the ground, its like a clay, after its brought out it's mixed with salt and they mould it into balls and burn it with firewood
Lol.. and you dey lick am... shey the thing sweet?

1 Like

Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Flashh: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

I don't think that's a bad habit, matter of fact, eating before brushing is good, so long as u brushed the previous night after eating.

One thing it sure does is take away bad breath, especially after taking bread, tea and so on in the morning. I can't remember the last time I brushed before eating
It is a bad habit.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2017
Emmanuel555:
Procrastination (but am seriously working on it)

secondly I easily get bothered if I seriously need something but couldn't afford it.

thirdly, staying alone and not talking to people. ...... Ah! this always make me feel less inferior and I don't easily get along with friends(I'm not social but university is changing me shaa )

Please help me on the third one, how can I easily socialize with people ?

Lastly and the most important, I'm so much addicted to Nairaland forum , it always make my day and put smile on my face especially some funny comments and memes.

God bless those that created Nairaland, it has everything and every information you want at the right time.

please help me on my third habit
you need either or all of this.

enough cash
a girlfriend
a female friend

a friend either gender that loves chatting but its better its a female, we open up to other gender
you are going to break a rule if you haven't been breaking it before, try drinking alcohol at place where a lot of people come like a bar, you may drink gin before going there, gin has more power to high you.

loneliness gives way to depression
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Charles4075(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
For real dude. D tears thingy gat a fancy name I can't remember. U can check it up on google though
You that I know finish. That your slim anty that was always with you guys back then, you usually hide her stuffs like bra and the rest whenever she offends you or beat you.

I know you finish na.

Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2017
HomeTutor1:
Too much talking.

I offended a friend, I have asked God for forgiveness but I failed to forgive my self. I have been trying to rehearse how to confess and beg for forgiveness from her concerning what happened bt I am always scared to confront her.
sorry for this advice but try take alcohol not too much, it will boost ur confidence and give you I don't care urge.

sowi if your religion frown against alcohol
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2017
anochuko01:
I can soak clothes for 5 days before washing.
aside every of my reading materials and working tools, I'm very careless with things.
I'm too nice that I now feel like people are taking advantage of me.
I go out of my way a lot too please people.
I hardly make friends but I love this.
I hardly find ladies attractive.
I'm a lone ranger
I find it difficult to ask for help. I believe I can fix all my problems.
I THINK a lot.
Etc
make female friend, girl friend, take alcohol to boost your confidence to ask a lady out if you lack the confidence or better yet, invest lot of time into been chatty online, social network thing
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Adaumunocha(f): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Charles4075:
You that I know finish. That your slim anty that was always with you guys back then, you usually hide her stuffs like bra and the rest whenever she offends you or beat you.

I know you finish na.
Seems you skipped ur meds yesterday
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by ABEngine(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Drummerboy15:
I don't know if it's an addiction but I always wake up late in the morning that's why I don't think I can cope in a 9 to 5 job.

Lol.. I think you can, sleep early and use your bedside alarm more skillfully. I once thought so too but miraculously, I have shocked myself.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Thylord(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2017
ctex4real:
Damn nasty! Spits angry
thats just it.i just have to be sincere.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by holatin(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
Gofwane:
Coca-Cola and tramaol angry
what does the combination does
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Thylord(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61084291][/quote]call me what ever pleases you,but I just have to be sincere.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Fidelismaria: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2017
grin
sexwalking
ever heard of DAT ?
well I do it I sexwalk
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by muller101(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2017
bouncin04:
sorry this is not a bad habit
getting addicted to it is now a bad habit for me bro.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Choplyf(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2017
I can't believe my eye I just read from page 1 to the 14th page shocked

Now that's another bleeping habit sad
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Pappyto: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Sike:
Talking to myself ALOUD...
Research has it that smart people do so.
Google it.

1 Like

Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by UncutSk(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I've got a problem because I don't like seeing matchsticks littered everywhere? Weldone
Then pick it up and put it in the trash can TF
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by CaptPlanet(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
u must be pot-bellied

Pot-bellied, i'm getting there.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by CaptPlanet(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2017
IBreakRules:

great combo!
ever tried sex after eating that combo?
thank me later.

I see grin will look into it
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Iphran6: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Sex sex sex cheesy
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by cristianisraeli: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Thylord:
call me what ever pleases you,but I just have to be sincere.

it was a joke man
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by cristianisraeli: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2017
one habit is eating bread after every meal..dont know how to stop that ish
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Adaumunocha(f): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2017
UncutSk:
Then pick it up and put it in the trash can TF
Noted. Thanks
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Drummerboy15(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2017
ABEngine:

Lol.. I think you can, sleep early and use your bedside alarm more skillfully. I once thought so too but miraculously, I have shocked myself.
hopefully I would shock myself too one day grin
ABEngine:

hopefully I would shock myself too one day
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by piagetskinner(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2017
being too nice
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Oyebee91(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2017
ufuosman:

no easy to leave d bizness
I've bn forecasting qualifications. ..abi you get like 100 odds?
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by AleksAndria: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Pat081:
I can b my sister keeper by doing dat 4u free

Thanks for the offer but it's not my nature to accept free favor.
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by AleksAndria: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Pat081:
I can b my sister keeper by doing dat 4u free

Thanks for the offer but it's not my nature to accept free favor. grin
Re: Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2017
So why will you now insinuate it is a bad habit if you don't have the facts?
fk001:

But i don't do it, how will i know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.