Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Someone Please Enlighten Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Please Enlighten Me! (1328 Views)

Can You Please Enlighten Me On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Enlighten Me! by billynoni(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
I got to download a theme from play store for my Techno Camon CX,wanted to install and I saw that I will have to download CM launcher again which I did but my problem is now that the so called is asking about protecting my device and et all. Can someone let me know what the CM launcher really entails? Thanks in advance
Re: Someone Please Enlighten Me! by grinface98(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
billynoni:
I got to download a theme from play store for my Techno Camon CX,wanted to install and I saw that I will have to download CM launcher again which I did but my problem is now that the so call is asking about protecting my device and et all. Can someone let me know what the CM launcher really entails? Thanks in advance
maybe you can only use that theme with CM launcher. Why not get your themes from HiOS on your phone?
Re: Someone Please Enlighten Me! by billynoni(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
grinface98:
maybe you can only use that theme with CM launcher. Why not get your themes from HiOS on your phone?
I actually downloaded a theme(danfo),just actually love the theme I saw on play store. Do you advise I uninstall the CM launcher?
Re: Someone Please Enlighten Me! by grinface98(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
billynoni:
I actually downloaded a theme(danfo),just actually love the theme I saw on play store. Do you advise I uninstall the CM launcher?
Yes uninstall it and download Nova Launcher if you don't want the launcher that came with your phone. It is the best launcher by far and highly customizable. Search Google for the prime version of Nova Launcher for more features. Goodluck!
Re: Someone Please Enlighten Me! by billynoni(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
grinface98:
Yes uninstall it and download Nova Launcher if you don't want the launcher that came with your phone. It is the best launcher by far and highly customizable. Search Google for the prime version of Nova Launcher for more features. Goodluck!
Okay thanks,can I get the Nova Launcher version from play store?
Re: Someone Please Enlighten Me! by grinface98(m): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2017
billynoni:
Okay thanks,can I get the Nova Launcher version from play store?
Yes but you should get the prime version of Nova on Google.
Re: Someone Please Enlighten Me! by billynoni(m): 12:53am On Oct 04, 2017
grinface98:
Yes but you should get the prime version of Nova on Google.
Thanks,kinda new to all this androidISH.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Phone Repairer / Tecno Camon CM Unboxing And First Impressions / Pls Guys,need Ur Help In Tracking My Stolen Phn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.