Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

“I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (42922 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / 5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Organizer111222(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2017
So what... come and see my own na... rubbish talk
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Jennifer89(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Attention seeking..............
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by tk4rd: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2017
And her hair is "Natural God Given" Hair.??
Because she rocks natural eye brows with her dyed hair,, she thinks she is qualified to preach natural beauty
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Funkychic(f): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2017
nochio:

She's talking about her eye brow not the hair on her head.

Eeh nah.....if she wan go natural, she for make am all round. no be some part natural and some part artificial

#whoisshedeceiving#
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by tk4rd: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2017
nochio:

She's talking about her eye brow not the hair on her head.
The Lady in the picture was preaching to other Ladies about natural eye brows.
Now,, the Ladies are trying to remind her that being natural is not only about eye brows...
Thus,, they want to let her know that she is not different from the other fake-ass Ladies..
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2017
I no be akagum grin grin grin but i just like natural thing. I prefer my woman doing 200 naira hair than attaching some nonsense called brazilian/mogolian hair

iammolise:

bror u must be a typical 'akagum' igbo man... Dat type wey go see price tag but still dey ask ''nna hw much''....
But on a lighter note u make brain coz all the women just dey scam us... We men need protest.... "Say no to scam! Say no to artificial women!''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin She no be blonde but to me she still look natural. unlike some people with foundation, red and purple powder and to cap it up still carry some attachment to their hair.

pweetiedee:

uncle open ur eyes na! is that her natural hair? Abi she is blonde ni?

Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by pweetiedee(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin She no be blonde but to me she still look natural. unlike some people with foundation, red and purple powder and to cap it up still carry some attachment to their hair.

nobody uses red and purple powder. Its either white or brown powder. And even this ur babe used powder. We know u are in love with her.

its allowed
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Tolubory(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who s she deceiving undecided
Her hair colour isn't natural
She's on make up
If she wants to go natural...let her go completely natural without disturbing others
Thank you jare
What about her eyelashes!!
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by farem: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's on make up
If she wants to go natural...let her go completely natural without disturbing others

The summary of this is that, you would look totally unattractive if you don't use eyebrow pencil
No be so?
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by CoolextPhoenix(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2017
cryso we shuld clap for u cos u kept urself the way God created u,,,Anima
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Haaaaaaa grin in love with her? Capital NO. Na you I love.

pweetiedee:

nobody uses red and purple powder. Its either white or brown powder. And even this ur babe used powder. We know u are in love with her.

its allowed
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by riyanxeally(f): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2017
see correct attention seeker o..ure not looking natural na...haba bfre preaching lead by example..thank u if na me preach team natural e go better m fantastic looking without make up
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2017
I'd prefer artificial eyebrow to that her artificial hair color� yeye..... Mtchw
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why doesn't she appreciate her God given hair colour and complexion. I would rather use eyebrow pencil than change my hair colour or complexion.
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Samccalister: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wetin concern me. if u like when u wan marry no make up at all.
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Okinqz01(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Keep it up bae Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by jaksmillioniar: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
lovelygurl:
But she's talking about EYEBROWS jeeez!

I hate those shaping of EYEBROWS etc too
av u use a cocumber today
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by bandad: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's on make up
No mind am jor. Na her natural hair color be that?
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by silentkeela: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
gbam!!!! my mind.
MhizzAJ:
She's on make up
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by seangy4konji: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
dem deh talk eye brows...some people weh make up don scatter their life hey hate the guirl..how eye brow take resemble hair for head?
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Joan111: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
o baby yooooooooooooooo, your eye go clear, sell ur market very well
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Beesluv001(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
She's using style to advertise herself
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Shhhh01(f): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
HeWrites:
Beautiful Nigerian Lady, who goes by the name Onyeka Ndukire on Instagram took to her Instagram page to claim that she has never for once in her entire life-time used eyebrow before.

She wrote;
“I have never used an eyebrow pencil all my life, and I think ladies should learn to appreciate their Natural God given eyebrows”.

The claim of course, has been met with multiple attack from Ladies.

A user who goes by the name, Mfon point out that;
“I’m guessing her hair colour is natural God given colour too

“But you didn’t leave your natural black or brown hair the way God made it, How does that affect the price of a fish?” another user Nifemi agreed with Mfon.

“Just negodu. And you’re wearing lashes. Madam natural disaster”, another user, Identified as Dami, pointed out her fixed eye lashes.

Lizzy wrote as a reply to Onyeka,“But u got on mascara or have on lashes. Girl if you don’t have several seats oniranu”.

Ladies have gotten zero joy!

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-have-never-for-once-used-eyebrow.html

Is it by force? Keep ur opinion to ur self. U don't matter.
Re: “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
This illustration has navigated right into my heart. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 / African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.