Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Prelim Launches Follow Up Collection With A New SS18 Line Titled KAYA - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Prelim Launches Follow Up Collection With A New SS18 Line Titled KAYA (1098 Views)

Albysnr And Jegzlion! Set To Drop Hit Single Titled “ronaldo” / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prelim Launches Follow Up Collection With A New SS18 Line Titled KAYA by nex(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2017
KAYA, meaning ‘home’ in Ndebele, is the Spring/Summer 2018 collection by London label Prelim. Featuring a 17-piece assortment of high energy ready to wear reversible looks from dresses, jumpsuits, body and swimsuits to kimonos, mini bomber coats and wrap jackets; the KAYA collection explores a spectrum of tones through dark autumn hues to colorful summery prints using custom made opulent fabrics and patterns.

Inspired by the great South African Ndebele artist, Esther Mahlangu, including the cultures and traditions taught by her Zimbabwean grandmother, coupled with her experiences living in the inner city of London, fashion designer Preline Martha began to create the follow up to her highly anticipated second collection, in her most personalized and intimate collection to date.

“KAYA, is the perfect fusion of my Ndebele childhood mixed with my experiences and influences living in London now. It’s a reflection of my culture combined with my present day life celebrated through bold lines and fabric prints”.

“I wanted to create a collection that embodied my African heritage but also represented modern day fashion, allowing the pieces to be complemented by an array of styles from vintage to punk fashion. This collection is for the woman who loves prints and is not afraid of color,” said Preline Martha.

The KAYA collection is available at www.prelim.co.uk and is now housed by the Kach Me If You Can Showroom created by US celebrity wardrobe stylist Kanayo Ebi.

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/prelim-launches-follow-up-collection-with-a-new-ss18-line-titled-kaya

(1) (Reply)

2018 Braided Hairstyle Ideas:the Best And Stylish Ways To Rock Your Braided..... / Charming And Affordable Jewelry ��� / Lol? Coca-cola Unveils Gaudy New Fashion Line In Rio De Janeiro Catwalk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.