Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? (341 Views)

How Ex-Housemate, Angel Messed Up The Opportunity Given To Him By BBNaija / Fan To Victora Kolawole 'You Change Like Chameleon' - / I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by AfricaNigerian: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2017
dot
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by SOFTENGR: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2017
I won't correct nofin
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by LUGBE: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2017
I will suspend a MOD who is a party carrying member and also bias in glaring issues.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by izombie(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
I will sack lalasti. Obviously his passion is for snakes. He should be a snake charmer.
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by rawpadgin(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
LUGBE:
I will suspend a MOD who is a party carrying member and also bias in glaring issues.

kiss
Myndd abi how una dey call am grin grin

It will interesting to know the people that like ur comment cheesy
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by hatchy(f): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2017
I will ban Sarrki,Madridguy and that other man....forgotten his moniker though.They will be put off Nairaland for constituting public nuisance supporting Buhari

grin
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by smardray(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2017
I will deny mynd of even being a member....he rather be a guest surfing through nl with free basics

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by capatainrambo: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2017
I will carry out coup d'etat on seun led board for admitting an apc card carrying member into its fold
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by AfricaNigerian: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2017
LUGBE:

kiss
lol suspension is better.
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by AfricaNigerian: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2017
izombie:
I will sack lalasti. Obviously his passion is for snakes. He should be a snake charmer.
so you are planning to leave him jobless? Lol Lala don enter yawa
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by AfricaNigerian: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2017
hatchy:
I will ban Sarrki,Madridguy and that other man....forgotten his moniker though.They will be put off Nairaland for constituting public nuisance supporting Buhari

grin
chineke! Nairaland Antispam-Bot is even better than you.
i wonder the amount of people that will get banned daily if you are the antispam-bot.
#lol
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by AfricaNigerian: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2017
smardray:
I will deny mynd of even being a member....he rather be a guest surfing through nl with free basics
omo! Mynd get enemies oo.
I pray he doesn't come across this thread oo make im no go ban person for 1year.
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by AfricaNigerian: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2017
capatainrambo:
I will carry out coup d'etat on seun led board for admitting an apc card carrying member into its fold
come are you a military man?
Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by whitebeard(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2017
Add more emoji

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change On Nairaland If You Have The Opportunity? by AfricaNigerian: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2017
whitebeard:
Add more emoji
really really a good one.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-wife Loved TV Programmes About Women Who Killed Their Husbands, Children & / Chinedu Ikedieze Hints At A Collaboration With Vector And Seyi Shay, Find Out Fu / See This Receipt For 'deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.