Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career (39064 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / See Cristiano Ronaldo In Hausa Native Attire (PICTURE) / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by ThisTrend(f): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2017
See Cristiano Ronaldo's exclusive collection of boots worn during his career as he explains why he left England

For a lot of footballers, boots used as long as eight years ago would be in the trash can by now, but not for current FIFA player of the year, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Speaking in a new interview at his Madrid mansion to Rio Ferdinand, his team-mate of six years at Manchester United, four time ballon d'or winner, Ronaldo, showed off his collection of boots that have helped him climb up to the top of the game and also explained his reasons for leaving Manchester United in England and joining La Liga giants, Real Madrid.

Asked about the day he was unveiled at the Bernabeu, Ronaldo said: 'When I land here in Madrid I start to feel the atmosphere. I thought it was a game in that day because (there were so) many people.

'All these people are coming here just to see me. It was a great surprise for me. It was an unbelievable day.

'I was so proud and you know I feel inside that the people here in Spain live for football. They love it. It was a great day for me.

'I just thought in my mind "I want to go there to show my level, to show that I'm a different player" and this is what I did.

'I arrive, I did a fantastic season. I improve every season. It was a great experience but I never forget the Red Devils.'

Asked where he'd like to be in 10 years, Ronaldo joked: 'In 10 years it will be tough (to win the Ballon d'Or). Maybe to do boxing like you?'

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/see-cristiano-ronaldo-exclusive.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Obinoscopy, Fynestboi, Dominique

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by auntysimbiat(f): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by rawpadgin(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Great footballer

Truth is, in terms of natural talent i will pick messi over him

But he is determined, extremely competitive

Everybody need to have his kinda spirit

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
CR7 all the way....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by phranq30(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Ororo!

13 Likes

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by KendrickAyomide: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
..Messi is stil the G.O.A.T

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
d boy is good

3 Likes

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by DanielsParker(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
when you're at the top of your career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Holyfield1(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
CR7 is the greatest footballer of all time

Like for CR7 Share for Messi

232 Likes 43 Shares

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by thorbar(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Question: Define Hardwork
Answer: Ronaldo

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by meezynetwork(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
The boss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by mercyib(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2017
CRLegend

2 Likes

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2017
cool cool
Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by ugopeter(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by wolesmile(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice collection.
But, is Rio Ferdinand now a reporter? Or did a reporter eavesdrop on their conversation? Cos I don't know how the discussion between two ex teammates in private got to the press.

5 Likes

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by CzarChris(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2017
CR7, is the king of football an undeniable legend. Cristiano Ronaldo, is the real BOSS.

5 Likes

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2017
GOAT
Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Elnino4ladies: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Messi over penaldo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Habayomie(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2017
ijaya

1 Like

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by joxxy01(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2017
He is not a careless player, y wont he excel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by moshi234(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2017
Selling these boots alone could worth millions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Finstar: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2017
One idiot is in my area, bragging about how he bought one of his shoe for N20k... Mitcheew.. sad

If your looking for a web designer and developer contact me.. See most of my works here;

www.entmirror.com
www.tabbazportal.com

Call or whatapp on 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9
Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by vizboy(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2017
One of the Greatest footballer of all time

RMB Available at soft Rate

We Can help pay Into your Suppliers Bank or Alipay Account.

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Nathdoug(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Hard working Ronaldo the best anytime any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by teemanbastos(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2017
CR7...... walked his way through to monumental success through hardwork
LM10.. naturally talented...
One is an all round playmaker.. the other an accurate goalscorer..
Both are Greats of their Time.

15 Likes

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Iceman2017(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2017
This man stingy oh...
So he no fit dash people boots shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Exponental(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2017
What a small museum.... I hope he has or will replicate all his jerseys too!!!
Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by timothy2396(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2017
He's good because he's a CHRISTIAN.... quote me and I will insult your mother..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by mikywonder(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=KillerFrost post=61087574]GOAT[/quote
Don't u think its too early to be hateting my boy]
Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by IamAirforce1: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Legendary

1 Like

Re: See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career by Pidginwhisper: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba Sign-on Fee: ManU Fans Query EFCC; EFCC Replies - Read Tweets / Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract / Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.