Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter (838 Views)

Help! I Haven't Received My Order In Aliexpress / Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused / Tech Gurus!!please Enter.help A Fellow Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by Alphaman007: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Brothers in the house and those with experience in aliexpress shopping. Please i need your help. I want to order for a phone and i need guidance so as not to be scammed.. I'd really appreciate if someone can put me through.. God bless
Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by gmajor10(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Alphaman007:
Brothers in the house and those with experience in aliexpress shopping. Please i need your help. I want to order for a phone and i need guidance so as not to be scammed.. I'd really appreciate if someone can put me through.. God bless

Just order and expect your package. I have been using aliexpress, gearbest since 2009 no issue once, remember to read feedback first though. And if any issue arises, you can open a dispute. Once you pay your money doesn't go to the seller, aliexpress holds it till you click on goods received or till time elapsed minimum of 60 days or so.

1 Like

Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by Alphaman007: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2017
gmajor10:

Just order and expect your package. I have been using aliexpress, gearbest since 2009 no issue once, remember to read feedback first though. And if any issue arises, you can open a dispute. Once you pay your money doesn't go to the seller, aliexpress holds it till you click on goods received or till time elapsed minimum of 60 days or so.
thanks boss
Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by Taiwo20(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2017
gmajor10:

does harvest accept Nigerian cards. I know of Ali express.
Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by gmajor10(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Taiwo20:

does harvest accept Nigerian cards. I know of Ali express.

I haven't bought from them in a long while but you can try.

How much to change an existing car plate number to my own and what do I need?
Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by Taiwo20(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
gmajor10:

I haven't bought from them in a long while but you can try.

How much to change an existing car plate number to my own and what do I need?

you mean you want to continue using a plate number that came with the a vehicle.

hit me up on 080**660***023***97
Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by Protein0: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Alphaman007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3747292/aliexpress-shopping-guide
Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by sorextee(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Someone once opened a thread on how to purchase from Ali express.. Check around this section, e dey there. But if u still get any issue , tender it here, we could be of help..
Re: Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter by Darkseid(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Alphaman007:
If there is anything you should be scared of, it should be NIPOST.

(1) (Reply)

Best Apps In 2017. Google Play Store Offical List. / Streaming And Downloading Unlimited On Youtube Or Youtube Go App Via Mtn Network / Cheap Original Iphone 4s Black @12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.