Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused (698 Views)

Please Am Really Confused Concerning Which Brand Of Phone To Go For ? / Tech Gurus!!please Enter.help A Fellow Nairalander / Experts In Aliexpress Please Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by Mr2kul(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
My friend asked me to tell her a phone to buy under the range of #25000-#30000 and i suggested Gionee P7 (From jumia black Friday deal). I saw the specs on jumia and didn't make proper research before telling her.
But now, the thought just came to my mind and checked the specs on some other sites like gsmarena. I found out that the specs on jumia site and others are somewhat different.

According to Jumia, that the phone is featured on Android 7.0 Nougat and Battery is 4000mAh, while from Gsmarena (and other sites), the android version is 6.0 Marshmallow and Battery is 2300mAh.

Please is it really the original or the other way round

1 Like

Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by yomifola(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is the battery removable or non removable
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by Mr2kul(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
yomifola:
Is the battery removable or non removable
Jumia didn't specify
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by KangaIye: 2:49am On Nov 07, 2018
Don't know much about P7, but most GIONEE phone for have same brand with different specifications. Like F103 pro some sites sell the one of 2gig while some has that of 3gig.
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by Mr2kul(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2018
KangaIye:
Don't know much about P7, but most GIONEE phone for have same brand with different specifications. Like F103 pro some sites sell the one of 2gig while some has that of 3gig.
Ok.. Thanks
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by aol807: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2018
Mr2kul:
My friend asked me to tell her a phone to buy under the range of #25000-#30000 and i suggested Gionee P7 (From jumia black Friday deal). I saw the specs on jumia and didn't make proper research before telling her.
But now, the thought just came to my mind and checked the specs on some other sites like gsmarena. I found out that the specs on jumia site and others are somewhat different.

According to Jumia, that the phone is featured on Android 7.0 Nougat and Battery is 4000mAh, while from Gsmarena (and other sites), the android version is 6.0 Marshmallow and Battery is 2300mAh.

Please is it really the original or the other way round

hmmn! gionee p7
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by Mr2kul(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
aol807:
hmmn! gionee p7
Yes
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by IanSholex(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
The specs you saw on Jumia is real, currently using the phone. The one Jumia is selling is the Indonesia version I think, will the specs you saw on gsmarena is the international version.
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by Mr2kul(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
IanSholex:
The specs you saw on Jumia is real, currently using the phone. The one Jumia is selling is the Indonesia version I think, will the specs you saw on gsmarena is the international version.
Okay thank you..
But i hope changing the parts here in Nigeria won't be hard
Re: Gionee Fans Please Enter.. Really Confused by ShinyJay22(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good question bro

(1) (Reply)

.star / Hello Techies, Which Tablet Can I Get For 30k / How To Activate Airtel Instagram Data Bundle – 1GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.