Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (39020 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by hAlexandro(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin angry very simple
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by freshvine(f): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
i usually enter econometrics exams with mgbo grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by betterABIAstate: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Succinct1:

Thank you.
Now solve the problem.
I studied something absolutely different from the above field.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by betterABIAstate: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2017
guiddoti:
You have made a valid point but you are making it as if it was "Engconomic"
because English is our lingua franca, even when you are setting exams on Spanish history, it's wrong to make mistskes on the exam sheet just because the exam is all about Spanish.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by betterABIAstate: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Did it occur to you that it could be typographical error?
English teacher.
then the lecturer didn't do his/her job properly If he/she didn't proofread. Still boils down to the wacky system down there.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Bunmiaji(f): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:
"Amounted to zero or did not amounted to zero" what kind of English is that? It should be "amounted to zero or did not AMOUNT to zero"

So much from unilag, its like saying "arrived at zero or did not ARRIVED at zero" the correct statement should be "arrived at zero or did not ARRIVE at zero" or saying "he did not came to zero"

Up unilag
ok baba, we know, oya solve am.. Lol
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Frankaka8(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Is NASU strike over Guys pls brief me
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by betterABIAstate: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Bunmiaji:
ok baba, we know, oya solve am.. Lol
I studied English language, I have done my job here grin
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by sharpchap: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2017
walexy100:

Beta grammar from Unilag Prof? na wa o
hahahahahaha.oh!wait! My nephew schools there. Mchew! Have to debrief him any time he comes home to be sure his English isn't getting contaminated.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by fuckpro: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2017
gaeul:
Econometrics....the wahala of economic students lol

Nollywood actress scenes cut off after sleeping with director and 4 crew members
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/08/you-have-to-sleep-with-directors-over.html
... For engineering,maths and physics majors this is kindergarten
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2017
I want to take up Econometrics at m.sc level but this question have changed my mind I'm now thinking of taking up computer science but I find it a little bit difficult while in school those days....just confuse
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by olajazz(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Leave it blank na

Don't comman goan kill urself ooo

After all you are not taking the result to heaven,DJ olu never did sad sad
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by WhichWayNaija: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2017
He's simply asking you to state the conditions of the error term equaling zero and not. Forget the premise if the God factor but judge the basic Least Square using basic stochastic concepts.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Mac2016(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2017
what's strange here? It seems so strange cos we heard God, sin and errors in it...Africans always reverred religion
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by boyejo123(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
WhichWayNaija:
He's simply asking you to state the conditions of the error term equaling zero and not. Forget the premise if the God factor but judge the basic Least Square using basic stochastic concepts.
is it kingdom of God you guys are calculating?
I fear my exams as economics student at ui,even the question self no dy understand me?
will agric econs too do this econometrics
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
personal59:
chairman maybe u did not read well, all I see is a logical question nd am very sure the answer is in your note so leave social media and use ur time well on reading.

when I was in 100l my biology lecturer set a question using flowers anther and filament with butterfly as a compulsory question I almost left it unanswered before I reason d man was asking question on mitosis and meiosis

so oga read well

CHIEF JUDGE

Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by stinggy(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
sexy74:

My brother I know, but it's not English they are writing but economics .
Why do you guys always come up with this weak line?
You've been studying English language since kindergarten yet you the lecturer cannot master the basic rules. Even all the courses you've been taught were taught in English (except our native language), so why make lame excuse(s) for a lecturer's crass ineptness?

2 Likes

Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Afriifa(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
Shut up there my friend. I did economics in my first and second degree. Claiming to know what you're ignorant of and deceiving people.
so having the certificates makes you know everything in economics, including d ones u av probably forgotten about(though taught).. claiming to know wat u don't know because u av attained some Certificates(that's if I believe u) is like claiming u know everything about planet earth because, you claimed to av travelled to mars..

1 Like

Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Afriifa(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
EmmyBiggy:
I want to take up Econometrics at m.sc level but this question have changed my mind I'm now thinking of taking up computer science but I find it a little bit difficult while in school those days....just confuse
just avoid dat tin. its gonna it d damn time in u if u r focused
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by bigpsalmmy: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Very simple question, just placed in a logical manner to see if the student understood the Mathematical proof of the Ordinary Least Square Assumption of the zero mean. cheesy
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Themandator: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:
"Amounted to zero or did not amounted to zero" what kind of English is that? It should be "amounted to zero or did not AMOUNT to zero"

So much from unilag, its like saying "arrived at zero or did not ARRIVED at zero" the correct statement should be "arrived at zero or did not ARRIVE at zero" or saying "he did not came to zero"

Up unilag

After the correction wetin come be the answer , symbolically?
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Sanchez01: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Ishilove:
This is pure logic and plenty English cheesy

Esere826, butterflion, sanchez01, oya comman answer grin
grin grin grin

Questions as the one above weakens one's morale and question one's existence, like 'how come this doesn't make sense? Does it mean I'm a dullard?' grin
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by mechanics(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2017
The man is a pastor.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Ugosample(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
papascode:

I guess Dr fashola did set this test. This is a typical question of his.

Dr. Fash has retired years ago
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2017
[b][/b]
gaeul:
Econometrics....the wahala of economic students lol

Nollywood actress scenes cut off after sleeping with director and 4 crew members
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/08/you-have-to-sleep-with-directors-over.html
Nigerian system of education....trash from our tutors.....our educational system is not functional at al
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by brightleave(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God say I don free from them.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
so having the certificates makes you know everything in economics, including d ones u av probably forgotten about(though taught).. claiming to know wat u don't know because u av attained some Certificates(that's if I believe u) is like claiming u know everything about planet earth because, you claimed to av travelled to mars..
You are right. It is good to doubt atleast it makes one less gullible, but my explanation should have given you the clue that I am well vast in econometrics. Anyone that studied economics (M.Sc level) in Uniben must have come accross the question above.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2017
personal59:
chairman maybe u did not read well, all I see is a logical question nd am very sure the answer is in your note so leave social media and use ur time well on reading.

when I was in 100l my biology lecturer set a question using flowers anther and filament with butterfly as a compulsory question I almost left it unanswered before I reason d man was asking question on mitosis and meiosis

so oga read well

so universities test and exam questions are supoosed to be asked in parables abi??
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
sharpchap:
hahahahahaha.oh!wait! My nephew schools there. Mchew! Have to debrief him any time he comes home to be sure his English isn't getting contaminated.

grin grin grin
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by sexy74(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
stinggy:

Why do you guys always come up with this weak line?
You've been studying English language since kindergarten yet you the lecturer cannot master the basic rules. Even all the courses you've been taught were taught in English (except our native language), so why make lame excuse(s) for a lecturer's crass ineptness?
true talk, but you know mistakes are made.
In communication if you write the correct English and people don't understand you, you have not communicated.
I believe the people the question was set for understood him because, he had communicated to them effectively.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by talk2percy(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
betterABIAstate:

So much from unilag, its like saying "arrived at zero or did not ARRIVED at zero" the correct statement should be "arrived at zero or did not ARRIVE at zero" or saying "he did not came to zero"Up unilag
That lecturer surely nah Yoruba..,nah their kind of grammar be that.
Re: Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG by talk2percy(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
just avoid dat tin. its gonna it d damn time in u if u r focused
ayam not understanding, what are u trying to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures / ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.