Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Make Money Everyday From Facebook By Simply Following These Steps. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Everyday From Facebook By Simply Following These Steps. (2110 Views)

How To Earn Between $250 To $550 On Amazon By Simply Uploading Books / Earn $12 Or $15 By Simply Posting Text Ads On Facebook 100% / Make Money On Facebook By Copy And Paste!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Everyday From Facebook By Simply Following These Steps. by Agift1: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2017
PASSIVE INCOME FOR EVERY NIGERIAN:
(Turn your Facebook Account into an ATM machine)

We live in an almost entirely "Digital World". We can of course harness this digital world for our benefit...
Learn how to make passive income from Facebook....
Earn up to #2,000 daily by simply posting sponsored ads on your Facebook wall...
100% Real
100% Legit

INTRODUCING RECAD MEDIA
Recad Media is a Digital Marketing Agency with roots in direct marketing. Recad Media Inc is the first legit company in Nigeria to promote Advertisers content by sharing its revenue with her members thereby creating an effective means of maximizing the use of “Social Media” as a digital marketing agency.

WHAT DO I NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF RECAD MEDIA

¤ ACTIVE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OLD AND HAS A MINIMUM OF 300 FRIENDS

HOW DO I EARN IN RECAD MEDIA?

In recad media, we earn in two ways
1) For every ad you share from the site to your facebook... which is an advertising post, you earn #400.
•• In a day you can share a minimum of 1 post or maximum of 5 posts...depending on the ads from clients. But a minimum of one ad daily. ie in a day you can earn between #400-#2000 just in few minutes.

2) You can earn by referring someone.
•• For every one person you refer you get #1000. But make sure before they register with your referral link, they are ready to make payment. If they register and don't make payment within 24 hours, you won't get the referral bonus of N1000.

HOW DOES RECAD MEDIA GENERATE THEIR REVENUE?

¤ They generate revenue through paid ads from their clients... which they also use to fund their *Affiliate Publishers* (you and me).

¤ They advertise companies' products and services just as all other advertising agencies do.

WILL I BE PAID DAILY OR MONTHLY?

On creating an account, you'll have 2 possible platforms to withdraw from:- Referral Earnings and Post Sharing Earnings

¤ You can withdraw at anytime from your Referral Earnings.... But you can request for withdrawal from Post Sharing Earnings only when you have earned a minimum amount of *#6000* from that particular platform

¤ Withdrawal can also be done at the same time from both platforms provided you have earned at least #1000 from Referral Earnings i.e you must have referred at least one user to the platform.

TO BE A MEMBER OF RECAD MEDIA YOU NEED A ONE MONTH FEE OF #3000 ONLY

¤ The N3000 is for 30days subscription.
•• After the 30days, you will be required to re_subscribe i.e pay another #3000 if you wish to continue with the Agency.

MUST I REFER? I hate anything that has to do with referral.

¤ Relax, it is not compulsory.

¤ Just share the facebook advert and earn your #400 per share without stress.

WITHDRAWAL CHARGE

¤ A ₦400 withdrawal fee would be charged anytime you request for withdrawal i.e. whatever amount your request for minus ₦400 is what you'll receive.

¤ Also, take note:- The company does not pay in bits... If you are requesting for withdrawal from either account, the company assumes you are requesting for the total earnings present in that particular or both accounts as at the time of request (depending on your request).

Is Recad media a reality?
•••Join up, and witness the wonders for yourself.

Join our whatsapp group and get mentored and tutored through the step by step process on how you can start earning from your Facebook account daily....
( You'll get all the proofs you need there too)....
Join our whatsapp group for more info and proofs:

https:///9kjaXECnWg1HRwlfFbiDCJ
Re: Make Money Everyday From Facebook By Simply Following These Steps. by emenye(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Add me to the group

1 Like

Re: Make Money Everyday From Facebook By Simply Following These Steps. by ottidex(m): 3:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Add 0701 496 7403

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 25k / Get Paid To Click These 2 Websites | $0.87 Per Click For Free / 10 Best Whatsapp Tv's In Nigeria With The Highest Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.