Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Business Can I Start With 25k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 25k (2117 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 25k by ahahnow: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls help
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mini importation real estate consultancy freelancing
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by ahahnow: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Mini importation
real estate consultancy
freelancing

Please how do I go into mini importation
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
ahahnow:

Please how do I go into mini importation
what state are you?

there are lots of guys on nairaland doing the business. We advise you hook with one that we help you suceed

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Wizmax(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
am intrested 2
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Dalexicographer(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Me too embarassed
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by ahahnow: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lagosfinder:

what state are you?

there are lots of guys on nairaland doing the business. We advise you hook with one that we help you suceed

Lagos
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
ahahnow:

Lagos
call me 07062223999
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Emmy243shabzyjp(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
ahahnow:
Pls help
you can start a business below that amount. Which is vtu. Watsapp me on 09030052039
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by vickertony(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Mini importation real estate consultancy freelancing
I'm interested in the real estate consultancy freelancing. can you explain?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2019
vickertony:

I'm interested in the real estate consultancy freelancing.
can you explain?

real estate consultancy and freelancing is getting paid for each service you complete to the satisfaction of the client
real estate is serving client buying or letting property needs
while freelancing is a majorly a skill service of serving clients writing, graphic, video editing and many other needs
if you want me to guide you. Reach me on my number
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by aywagze(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by xpresseeve: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2019
Look for a fast moving product and distribute to Mallams and provisions in your neighourhood.

This can earn you 3k profit daily............. if you work hard and commit.

Do this daily and grow from there.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by vickertony(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lagosfinder:

real estate consultancy and freelancing is getting paid for each service you complete to the satisfaction of the client
real estate is serving client buying or letting property needs
while freelancing is a majorly a skill service of serving clients writing, graphic, video editing and many other needs
if you want me to guide you. Reach me on my number
I'm interested.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
vickertony:

I'm interested.
contact me on whatsap my number is on my signature. teach you free you not paying me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by vickertony(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lagosfinder:
contact me on whatsap my number is on my signature. teach you free you not paying me
done.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
vickertony:
done.
we talk well in the evening, what state are you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by vickertony(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lagosfinder:
we talk well in the evening, what state are you?
Alright,Abia.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
I can put you through about how you can sell on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom here in Nigeria, you will get to learn how you can pass the verification to get your central seller account approved or verified and also how you can source, list and sell different items which you can get from different network of Amazon suppliers like alibaba. You will get to learn how to send this products to Amazon warehouse under the fulfilment by Amazon program, how to ship this products using FedEx, all you need know abou t Amazon charges, current list of hot selling products you can buy currently to resell,how to get positive reviews to help drive sales,how to sell using Amazon payperclick ads,how to manage your inventories and stock,how to deal with clients, and finally how you can receive your payments using payonneer. For full details about how you can start this biz whatsapp me on the contact on my signature
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by ofeguono: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
With 25k you will be to start-up fabrics business or perfume oil. Both items sell very fast and it is profitable.
If you are interested you can chat me up on 07064790308
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by punter9(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
3 business you can start in Nigeria with N25,000 and start making at least N100,000 monthly.

1. Mini-importation business.
Start up capital N10,000 and how to start importing with zero capital(New)

2. Silver extraction business: this business is the new way of earning money now. It is called recycling business. You recycle waste and extract silver from it and sell to buyers using the international price for the cost of silver.
Whether naira fluctuate it does affect the price of silver.

3. Vtu business is the new oil business in town.
Minimum start up capital is just N5000.
Am talking of Recharge and Get Paid business.

The three business listed above will change your status this year!

See you at the top.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
punter9:
3 business you can start in Nigeria with N25,000 and start making at least N100,000 monthly.

1. Mini-importation business.
Start up capital N10,000 and how to start importing with zero capital(New)

2. Silver extraction business: this business is the new way of earning money now. It is called recycling business. You recycle waste and extract silver from it and sell to buyers using the international price for the cost of silver.
Whether naira fluctuate it does affect the price of silver.

3. Vtu business is the new oil business in town.
Minimum start up capital is just N5000.
Am talking of Recharge and Get Paid business.

The three business listed above will change your status this year!

See you at the top.
intrested in the vtu and mini importation can u help

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lagosfinder:

what state are you?

pls do u know anyone that can put me through?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by punter9(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
LadyGA:
intrested in the vtu and mini importation can u help

Yes, l can. I will teach you for free.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
punter9:

Yes, l can. I will teach you for free.
please how do I reach you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
LadyGA:
pls do u know anyone that can put me through?
just be observant you see one. Join there whatsap groups you meet experts there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Lagosfinder(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
xpresseeve:
Look for a fast moving product and distribute to Mallams and provisions in your neighourhood.

This can earn you 3k profit daily............. if you work hard and commit.

Do this daily and grow from there.
please make some suggest of this products to help the people reading the thread
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by joshingjosh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can someone teach me VTU and data reselling Business please
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Emmy243shabzyjp(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2019
Let me teach you about vtu. Watsapp me on 09030052039
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Emmy243shabzyjp(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2019
joshingjosh:
Can someone teach me VTU and data reselling Business please
watsapp me on 09030052039. Let me teach you about vtu biz.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Elamin21(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
vickertony:
I'm interested.
am intended pls can u teach me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25k by Elamin21(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2019
pls how can I start vtu businesses? what are the steps?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successfully Earn Bitcoin (Absolutely Free) / Zimbabwe Currency Is Best (pictures) / I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.