Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election (4007 Views)

I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Why young people like *Mathias Baba Tsado* important for Nigeria’s future?

We all knew how developed nations were able to be where they are because fresh and bright brains are in charge of the country’s affairs.

Why can't we emulate that in Nigeria? So that Nigeria will be among the league of top countries in the world.

A country with youth making up to the 60% of the population, they should actually have a say in the way their society is being governed, in how their resources are being used.

That is why we supported the successful campaign of
*#NotTooYoungToRun* a local campaign that aims to increase the number of young people running for office.

If not now, when will Nigerian youth wake up?

I met Mathias Tsado few months ago, i was surprised when he told me he is contesting for President 2019, I asked my self has Nigerian youth started thinking of taking what belongs to them? He made two statements that I always think of, I quote: 1. *I know it will shock you but I am serious because things are not working the way they should be in this country*, 2. *We should not continue to allow same people that have been leading this country for the past 40 years to continue leading us to the wrong destination*.

I am now satisfied and supporting *#HOPE2019*.

Because young and competence people like *mathias* should be given the opportunity to contribute to the development of their country through political participation that grants them access to structures of governance where decisions are taken.

His confidence to even come out to contest will tells you that he has a vision which if given the opportunity, he will surely produce result.

I am using this opportunity to call on my colleagues Comrades, My brothers and sisters, It's time for a new Nigeria, a Nigeria that will focus for the development and unity of the people, the so called religious and ethnic consideration should not deceive us, let's support youth who knows our problem and will listen to our voice.

From my personal findings, I am sure if mathias Baba Tsado will be recognize as a midwife for Nigeria, He will deliver Nigeria to the promise land.

I so submit.

You can like his page on Facebook *@mathias Baba Tsado Presidential Campaign* and follow him on twitter *@mbtsado*.
Thank you

Abdul Birni Gwari

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by officialfestus(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2017
birds of same feathers
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Ajoboss(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
officialfestus:
birds of same feathers
na dsame mama born dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by centoke30(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2017
APC will starting tracing all his dealings, he should pray that he comes clean

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Id vote for him if you give me that his daughter's number..
angry
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by officialfestus(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ajoboss:
na dsame mama born dem
exactly
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by 989900: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Id vote for him if you give me that his daughter's number..
angry

Kwaraption.

5 Likes

Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by ArewaWatch: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
LOL.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dayuuuuuuuuum! if he has a daughter as beautiful as this he is fit to rule us forever. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6057354_3333_jpegd96f5b5311f8094e74475f90f984ab83

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
centoke30:
APC will starting tracing all his dealings, he should pray that he comes clean

He his 100% clean. Join the clean team.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by ratcockoduduwa: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Observing
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by speedyGonzales: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
bilms:

He his 100% clean. Join the clean team.

That's good but he can't win in Nigeria like that...

Conceal your true intentions -Sun Tzu

You can't be accepted into the political establishment in Nigeria close. You have to appear as a member, else if you appear as a treat to them, they'll assassinate you. Tell him to be careful!
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Swagahyk(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Same sect of terrorist group
He cant be different from the one we have now
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by otil1: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why these pipu no wan tall na
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by egopersonified(f): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
LastMumu:
Dayuuuuuuuuum! if he has a daughter as beautiful as this he is fit to rule us forever. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6057354_3333_jpegd96f5b5311f8094e74475f90f984ab83

someone made this same statement about zahra a few years ago
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
egopersonified:

Dayuum! It was me, I made the same statement about Zahra 2 years ago.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by hinograce: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nice to see young people. But u can start by telling us his antecedents, where has he worked, what has he handled and how did he fare, what is his relationship with money, how do people view him, what is his personal drive.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by egopersonified(f): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
LastMumu:

Dayuum! It was me, I made the same statement about Zahra 2 years ago.

grin you see your life outside

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
speedyGonzales:

You can't be accepted into the political establishment in Nigeria close. You have to appear as a member, else if you appear as a treat to them, they'll assassinate you. Tell him to be careful!

This is one of the lies the politicians have been telling us to keep any potential person down, but it is not true.

They told us we can't, but we know we can. They said we would be assassinated if we try, but millions are dying for doing nothing.

Don't believe the lies, with your support, nothing can stop us.
#HOPE2019
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Sanchez01: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
I doubt if he has half the clout Buhari has but he might have my vote come 2019 seeing he is young and probably educated. I am tired of having brain dead folks with nothing but nepotism at the tip of their caps.

Can someone please post a link to his bio?
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Dedetwo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Any sane rat can defeat Muhammadu Buhari in future elections in the zoo. Besides the rats have already fired a warning shot in apparent destruction of the Buhari's office in Aso Rock.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
egopersonified:

Lol
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Sanchez01: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
speedyGonzales:

The whole essence of life is not in the 'art of war'. That particular quote would work better for Atiku and not a new face coming into an arena that is totally different from where he has been.

He needs all the publicity he can get right now, so long he has made some life changing decisions in the life of people whom he served and those who served him.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
hinograce:
Nice to see young people. But u can start by telling us his antecedents, where has he worked, what has he handled and how did he fare, what is his relationship with money, how do people view him, what is his personal drive.

Check out Mathias Tsado's official campaign page on facebook. You will find many details there

https://www.facebook.com/MBT2019/?hc_ref=ARRIxUec40UHR34DpCwb8yV6fT-dfrYH5OsnntFEYoaIhiGXJ91jTjqNLhTTnP5F0ek&pnref=story
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sanchez01:
I doubt if he has half the clout Buhari has but he might have my vote come 2019 seeing he is young and probably educated. I am tired of having brain dead folks with nothing but nepotism at the tip of their caps.

Can someone please post a link to his bio?

You can checkout his website

www.mathiasbtsado.com
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

The whole essence of life is not in the 'art of war'. That particular quote would work better for Atiku and not a new face coming into an arena that is totally different from where he has been.

He needs all the publicity he can get right now, so long he has made some life changing decisions in the life of people whom he served and those who served him.

You really understand what it takes to move this to the next stage.

Please, let's work together.

Thanks
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Sanchez01: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
bilms:

You can checkout his website

www.mathiasbtsado.com
I actually meant a detailed profile about his person. His resumé would tell a lot about him and if at all he has served in strategic positions before now, I believe people would love to know how well he succeeded or failed.

That would be more appreciated.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by kabakaauu: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by bilms(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

I actually meant a detailed profile about his person. His resumé would tell a lot about him and if at all he has served in strategic positions before now, I believe people would love to know how well he succeeded or failed.

That would be more appreciated.

Ofcourse, that would be released in due time.

Kindly follow his official facebook page.

You can even interact with him personally.
Re: The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election by Kaetoh: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Another insane colour rioter from the brain dead north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Accident Along Mgbuoba/ph City, Five People Died While Coming Back From Club / Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.