Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python (646 Views)

Man Single-handedly Kills Lion In Brutal Battle [PHOTOS] / LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack / 19-year-old Girl Jumped From A Storey Building, Broke Leg And Arm In Zambia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python by donisaiah: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
A security guard nearly lost an arm in a brutal battle with a 25ft python - which was later chopped up and fried by hungry Indonesian villagers.

Robert Nababan crossed paths with the giant creature while patrolling an oil palm plantation in the remote Batang Gansal subdistrict of Sumatra island.

Police say the 37-year-old tried to catch the giant python and stuff it in a gunny sack. But the huge serpent fought back and bit him on his left arm, nearly severing it from his body.
Nababan was then rushed to a hospital in a neighbouring town for treatment.

Hungry locals killed the snake and displayed its body in the village before dicing it up, frying it and feasting on it.
Speaking from his bed, Nababan said: 'I tried to catch it. It bit my arm, and we wrestled for a while.'

'The python was 7.8 metres long (25.6 feet), it was unbelievably huge,' local police chief Sutarja, who like many Indonesians only has one name, told AFP.

Giant python, which regularly top 20 feet in length, are commonly found in Indonesia and the Philippines.

In March, a 25-year-old Indonesian farmer has been discovered inside the belly of a giant python after the swollen snake was caught near where the man vanished while harvesting his crops on the eastern island of Sulawesi.
source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4946028/Man-37-wins-fight-death-23ft-long-python.html

Re: Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python by verygudbadguy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Since it is a snake thread, I gotta book this space. Calling Lalasticlala ring ring ring...

Lala, your favorite food has been served.
Re: Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python by osemoses1234(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Okada I say pack I no go again nah snake trend be this oya lala

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lala still dey in coma if not Na fp before I comment.
Re: Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python by Fxwarrior: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hehehe Am first to comment o.
Re: Security Guard Nearly Loses An Arm In Brutal Battle With 25ft Python by Ezionye(f): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't believe this shocked

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Why We Struck In Agatu — Fulani Herdsmen / My Fellow Ghanaian Sold Me Like Christmas Goat At Libya– Migrant Tells His Story / This Scammer Got An Epic Reply For Pretending To Be Enugu State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.