Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE (25450 Views)

EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' / Sorry Daddy Freeze, Your Submission On Christmas Is So Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Amagite(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Seems controversial Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze won’t rest until people stop paying tithes and offerings in church as he sees it as a means most pastors enrich themselves.

In this his new Instagram post, he says your blessings is not connected to your tithe, offering or a pastoral sacrifice. According to him, it’s free!. Read his post below….

“We have been miseducated in many ways….. If our teachers can admit that they were wrong, why can’t our pastors?

The greatest blessing to Christianity was the sacrifice Jesus made, was when he died on the cross and I don’t remember him charging the Israelites for it.

Your blessing is not connected to your tithe, or an offering, or a dangerous seed or a pastoral sacrifice etc…. IT IS FREE!

Lets remember the woman with the issue of blood who spent all she had on physicians yet Christ healed her for free! ~FRZ

Mark 5:25-27 KJV
[25] And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, [26] And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, [27] When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.

Matthew 10:8 KJV
[8] Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/blessing-not-connected-tithe-offering-free-oap-freeze/

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Lomprico2: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
I agree!!

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by beastofwestros(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
this is the truth... I keep telling people that... but it's funny they think otherwise. bet me if it depends on that why are 90% of the world richest won't be there. I feel most Christians are scared of embracing the Truth

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
I Love Him For His Outspokenness. Him No Send You For One Day.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Tamarapetty(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
sensible tho

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by CARLOSZ: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pastors go hear am soon.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Your blessing is not connected to your tithe, or an offering, or a dangerous seed or a pastoral sacrifice etc…. IT IS FREE! Makes some sense sha !

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by ShitHead(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
You are right. But you are still a cursed man, Daddy Freezer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by ProDNA: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
For reliable DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Marvelous101: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Heard enough, Think am ganna stop paying tithe......Just last week my pastor bought a new range rover vogue.......Ain't paying no more

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Nairabeezie(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
True

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by holluwai(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
The man says a lot
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by kponkedenge(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
When will this guy criticize Muslims?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by blaqroy: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
This yellow pawpaw self,always spoiling show for our daddies undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by ikorodureporta: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dis guy no dey tire for tithe & offering arg.? Abi na by force

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by ammyluv2002(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
I totally agree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by TrumpDonald2: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
100% True. I love this man because of this. Let the sheeples with ear hear.

This is one proof
http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/nigerian-lady-tells-man-of-god-to-return-sisters-money-id7091010.html

31 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Rickyzagy: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmm. Just passing
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Uyi168: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
He's very on point this time around..

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Well said.

God blesses integrity, honesty, empathy, fairness, equity and justice.

God has no time for those greedy minions who think they can bribe him with meager so called tithes and offering.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by naijalions(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
When your friends are expecting some hot stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8pWHvARWBE
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by mykh01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Which one be in own, shey na u go tell us. Go tell people wey dey practice A.T.R make dey no pay their obeisance. Make them belief there existence is not hinged on it, thats when i will take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by maklelemakukula(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
please stop calling this man daddy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
He said the truth. Baba Michael pays his I the regularly even from the meagre he earns as a security man in a school, yet he can't afford to eat 3 square meals,let alone send Michael to school. Michael stays with his uncle who sends him to a public primary school.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Dottore: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
So true. The fact is that following a wrong path for so long can never make it through right path. There are people who are gruesomely poor yet they are Tithers.

Dottore
I support tithing but don't come with the crap of life becoming tight if you don't tithe. It's always psychological manipulation.

How many Tithers are amongst the richest men in Nigeria let alone other parts of the world.

Rich whites pop drinks worth thousands of dollars in night clubs in party frenzies, take very expensive yatch trips off coast for weeks and come back safely and healthy.

Rich Arabs and Asians live luxurious life styles without even giving to charity rather waste their resources on domesticating wild beasts, buying expensive phones and gadgets for their dogs, buying customized automobiles and flying private jets are hail and hearty. Why are their lives not tight.

Na wao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by aweade(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Paying my own tithe and offering dey work for me. So, am not gonna stop.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by scofieldsimba(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
If we can convert all the churches in Nigeria to Factories or vocational centres,unemployment rate will drop by 90%...

The only place institutionalized for day light robbery...

Show me that passage in the bible where Jesus Christ paid tithe or commanded us to pay tithe..

Ndi ala!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by dammysholove(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
ShitHead:
You are right. But you are still cursed man, Daddy Freezer.

For your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Pavore9: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who is Dangote paying tithe to?

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value / Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.