Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE (25722 Views)

EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' / Sorry Daddy Freeze, Your Submission On Christmas Is So Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by jnrbayano(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
ritzyvic1:
This is half truth. Please permit me to use Abraham to illustrate my point. When God called him in genesis 12 and promised him great blessings, it was totally free of charge. When Abraham paid his tithe to Melchizedek the high priest of God in chapter 14: 19, he received further blessings and in chapter 22 when he offered Isaac his son to God, He further blessed him.

Another case is Solomon, after he offered thousands of animals to God, GOD appeared to him that night and asked him to specifically choose how he wanted to be blessed.

Some blessings will come naturally, some will come as a result of one's gift to God

Reacting to the last paragraph, if I send gift items, money, love, care etc to the motherless baby home/orphanages, hospitals etc, is that a gift to God?

Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tithe paying is one of the reason am still in catholic church

No pastor to blackmail me emotionally, telling people if dey no pay dey no go enter heaven

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Sammyblaq(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
For the 1st time... A sensible post coming from FRZ
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by oruma19: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
kponkedenge:
When will this guy criticize Muslims?
Muslims don't play 419 like our pastors na. Pls don't just quote me cos am a Pentecostal Christian too, our GOs are even tired of the escapades of junior pastors, pastors have no conscience anymore.its all about tithes and offerings now. Take it or leave it, daddy freeze is so on point. Let pastors preach Deuteronomy 14: 20 downwards, they won't.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Akanniade(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
kponkedenge:
He is not a muslim. Sensible people critiscise what they understand.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by blaze612(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
onatisi:
you are wrong , tithes opens the window of blessings .

Malachi 3:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

Due 14:18-28
Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that
your fields produce each year. Eat the
tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil,
and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in
the presence of the LORD your God at the
place he will choose as a dwelling for his
Name, so that you may learn to revere the
LORD your God always. But if that place
is too distant and you have been blessed by
the LORD your God and cannot carry your
tithe (because the place where the LORD
will choose to put his Name is so far away),
then exchange your tithe for silver, and
take the silver with you and go to the place
the LORD your God will choose. Use the
silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep,
wine or other fermented drink, or anything
you wish. Then you and your household shall
eat there in the presence of the LORD your
God and rejoice. And do not neglect the
Levites living in your towns, for they have no
allotment or inheritance of their own.
At the end of every three years, bring all
the tithes of that year’s produce and store it
in your towns, so that the Levites (who
have no allotment or inheritance of their
own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and
the widows who live in your towns may
come and eat and be satisfied, and so that
the LORD your God may bless you in all the
work of your hands.
N.B : Pastors don't read this . tithing should not be enriching 'gods of men'(pastors) rather the needy.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by blaze612(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oforleta:

Mind you, Abraham did not pay any tithe in the real sense of it. What he merely did was to give Melchizedek one tenth of spurs of war, the remaining part, he gave back to those that originally own the properties.
Just Read Genesis 14: 1-the end.
stop this cut and join reading 'god of men' do.
Same way the read only malachi 3:9-14 without ever reading Due 14: 18-25, Malachi 4:4. May God deliver the church from this pick and choose pattern of reading of the bible by 'gods of men'
thanks bro.
this part is not in their Bible

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Iseoluwani: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Marvelous101:
Heard enough, Think am ganna stop paying tithe......Just last week my pastor bought a new range rover vogue.......Ain't paying no more

Bro, whether your pastor buys the latest car Z not your biz

ABRAHAM IS GOD'S PORTRAIT OF WHAT BLESSING MEANS NOT BILL GATE OR THIS PEOPLE OF THE WORLD

Isaiah 51:2
look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth. When I called him he was only one man, and I blessed him and made him many.

Abraham gave tithe
GEN 14:20
And blessed be God Most High, who has defeated your enemies for you." Then Abram gave Melchizedek a tenth of all the goods he had recovered.
So I advise that you keep paying your tithe

If you pay your tithe the following blessings follows you

Malachi 3:10-12

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Alot of people will go to hell due to the havoc social media will cause On their Spiritual life

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Hebrews12:1

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Iseoluwani: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
blaze612:

work of your hands.
N.B : Pastors don't read this . tithing should not be enriching 'gods of men'(pastors) rather the needy.

Who is a levite?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by aweade(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pavore9:
Who is Dangote paying tithe to?
He is paying
Na charity be the name of his own tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by DrPlato: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Every knowledgeable christian know that we don't pay tithes and offering because of blessing.

We pay because it is commanded by God. Obedience first.

There are 4 classes of people that tithes can be paid to according to d bible and pastors are one of them.
So, what's d noise about.

This guy shud just start his own church and stop his members from paying tithes and offering.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by chukzyfcbb: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Basilekeh:
This guy should stop deceiving himself......the bible in Malachi 3:10 said Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough to receive it .........and its not force to sow a seed in the life a pastor.....its optional...if your faith can carry it fine

Its not a force , same time its no longer a necessity. Whereas you have been taught that tithing is a necessity, No!

Jesus left only one message about giving, Give freely without Grudges, freely not reluctantly nor under compulsion. However must tithers are under compulsion to pay tithe because of the guilt thoughts implanted bt preachers.

If tithers used their tithe to better the lives of people around them, I.e showing love. Our nation would be a better place.
Most tithers prefer to take the 10% to the church rather than give it to an individual. They believe it's that one taken to the church that God will see. Such ignorance!

That's why USA is much better because often we see wealth of individuals given away to charity or neighbourhood all to better the american lives

Inasmuch as engaging in Tithe is a practice that teaches you to give often. I would say Tithe is no longer applicable in a christian,

We no longer live by the mosaic law, but by Grace. Tithing isnt Jesus commandments.
Its a law drawn by Moses for the people of Israelites paid only to LEVITE priest.
Just so you know GENTILES didn't Tithe, Only ISREALITES!!!

Even if you were to pay tithe
Are you am Israelites or a christian?
Is your Pastor a levite priest?
Did you know the principles of tithe in the old required you to Give even widows and orphans?

Jesus came not to abolish the law but to FULFILL it. In him all the Price has been paid!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by mikotim(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Very true.....nice post. We need to wise up
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Ekpeitut: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
In defense of tithing you all are quick to run to Malachi for validation yet you forget that era is gone and that Christians today are under a new dispensation.

I'll show a portion in the new testament that mentions tithes however you may not like what it says..

Matthew 23:23–24 says
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint, dill, and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. It is these you ought to have practiced without neglecting the others"

Meaning on a scale of importance Jesus Christ rates Justice, mercy and faith as being weightier than the tithes paid. He even curses the so called tithers.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by aweade(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Akanniade:

He is not a muslim. Sensible people critiscise what they understand.
Your spelling of words needs to be criticize
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by kaydp: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
kponkedenge:
It's not his biz, he's a christian

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by paradigmshift(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
seguno2:

As what?
More than the Edo state government?
yes
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by onatisi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
blaze612:

work of your hands.

I think there are 2 angles to this issue. The first is the issue of tithes between the giver and God ,which was mY point. When someone pays his tithes to God , God blesses the person back in multiple folds. The second issue ia what the men of God do with the tithes collected . And seriously I dont think that is the concern of the person who paid it anymore,he or she has done what God commanded, the rest is left between God and his servants
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by seguno2: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:
yes

Please provide the details and the sources.
Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by frubben(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:

church of God mission is the highest employer of labour in Edo state.
hahhahahahahahahaha highest wetin ifa I wipe u slap wic employer? Where dem employ am put. My ffriend shurrup ya mat dere
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by paradigmshift(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
frubben:
hahhahahahahahahaha highest wetin ifa I wipe u slap wic employer? Where dem employ am put. My ffriend shurrup ya mat dere
keyword warrior and you have nothing to offer. that's the fact and shove it up your ass. gerarahere
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by frubben(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:

keyword warrior and you have nothing to offer. that's the fact and shove it up your ass. gerarahere
no b fight bros just answer d question. Wic organization dem take employ dem abeg lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Topgainer: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Who is a levite?
A Levite is a descendant of Levi who is one of the sons of Israel. There are no extentions.
Any other person claiming and arrogating that name to himself is an impostor.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by paradigmshift(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
frubben:
no b fight bros just answer d question. Wic organization dem take employ dem abeg lol
oga I no fit follow you argue..
church of God mission and iginedion family.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by itsmeurLady(f): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
This man will put himself inside trouble one day ooo. I just dey look am, Mr know it all. As u know everything go and start ur church so that u will mentor ppl too.. ppl claiming to be wise while they display their foolishness... der are blessings and then there are instructions, mumu man. Don't pay ur tithe for 3 months and watch ur finances crumble, foolish Man. For those that will want to support him, check ur life since u have not been paying tithe, has ur finances not been wavering U hav money one minute and then the next minute it's gone, u can't calculate wat u spent the money on.... spend it on family, trips and at the end u will end up not saving of investing anything... when men try to prove smartness, they become foolish in their own eyes. He thinks he has made sense na, I pity the people that still follow you, I'm sick and tired of this man shovin his ideas into ppl's head, keep it to yourself, Nobody asked you for mentoring. Fake deep Oshi!!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by frubben(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:

oga I no fit follow you argue..
church of God mission and iginedion family.
no b argue just namme the organization may CGM dey use dey employ dem

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by paradigmshift(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
seguno2:

Please provide the details and the sources.
Thanks
that's the fact bro..
Church of God mission and igbinedion family.

take them off the states and you have nothing.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by seguntijan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
I want to share my early morning thoughts with you. Kindly accept them in good faith.

Our schools are churning out more Clerics, motivational speakers than professional technicians yet we complain about unproductivity. These victims would come to give you 7 unrealistic D's of making money, 7 impracticable P's of leadership and 21 ways to shake the World. The most annoying part is the rhyme session. These ones would always come to tell you that 'the picture of your future is in the rapture of your.. ture ..ture and you clap. These days, one can not even differentiate between a Pastor and a Rapper.
David Ibiyeomie, the Port Harcourt Pastor said on Sunday, 'You must be directed by God before you can be a Director'. I af hear. Just like the Director who was sent to spend 40 years in prison yesterday for 177 million naira diversion. He was directed by God too?. Radarada!.

People, due to economic realities; reality of seeing doctors protesting almost every day, are dropping their Engineering /Law/Medicine degrees for make-up artistry and as Nigerians, we derive 'inspiration' from that. They don't celebrate such glamorous failure in the Western World. Before you point to Zuckerberg as an example of someone who dropped out of school, use your brain. He didn't drop out to start organizing people in shops and kiosks to teach the Bible and motivate. He went into serious Tech. He dropped out because he was 'far ahead of the class and school' in his thinking process.

With all of these escapism of ours, we still want 1$ to be 1 Naira. It's okay. You can get that rate at the Bureau De Change in Heaven as said by your Pastors who told you your treasure should be kept in Heaven yet he didn't keep his own there. He has fleets of cars and jets HERE ON EARTH. Please brothers and sisters, you can forsake common sense but try not to forsake it totally.

The summary of it all is that we all are being made motivational speakers by the harsh economic realities. We should keep motivating ourselves and one another lest the lagoon be filled soon, not with fishes but humans.

*Adeyeye Olorunfemi*

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by paradigmshift(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
frubben:
if you are in Benin u will know n if you are in Benin and you don't know, sorry o. I have nothing o tell u aiit.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by Topgainer: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Bro, whether your pastor buys the latest car Z not your biz

ABRAHAM IS GOD'S PORTRAIT OF WHAT BLESSING MEANS NOT BILL GATE OR THIS PEOPLE OF THE WORLD

Isaiah 51:2
look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth. When I called him he was only one man, and I blessed him and made him many.

Abraham gave tithe
GEN 14:20
And blessed be God Most High, who has defeated your enemies for you." Then Abram gave Melchizedek a tenth of all the goods he had recovered.
So I advise that you keep paying your tithe

If you pay your tithe the following blessings follows you

Malachi 3:10-12

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Alot of people will go to hell due to the havoc social media will cause On their Spiritual life

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Hebrews12:1
Save us your long epistle bring up
a Bible passage where Jesus paid tithe
a Bible passage where Jesus took tithe from his followers
a Bible passage where Pastor Peter or Paul took tithes from Christians
Bring a Passage where it is stated that your Pastor Bishop and Papa Apostle decended from Levi the son of Jacob.
I know it is hard for you to accept the truth that you have never paid tithe in your life. 10% of your money submitted before/to a Gentile leader of a Church is not tithe but offering. And 100% of your January pay or first salary is not Bible First Fruit which as a matter of fact is a Jewish law.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by paradigmshift(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
frubben:
if you are in Benin ,u will know n if you are in Benin and you don't know, sorry o. I have nothing to tell u aiit.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE by frubben(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:

if you are in Benin ,u will know n if you are in Benin and you don't know, sorry o. I have nothing o tell u aiit.
nna to call d organization dey hard u so eh dis man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Miss Ideal Nigeria Contestants Pose For A Selfie / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses / Peter Okoye Shares Shirtless Gym Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.