Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC (39743 Views)

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Diezani In Trouble Again Over Withdrawal Of $1.3b From NNPC Accounts / Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Received $13b Contract From Nnpc’s Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by musicwriter(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari removed Kachikwu and replaced him with Baru for this very purpose. You don't need a rocket scientist to arrive at this conclusion.

Baru is simply taking orders from above, and I believe Kachikwu won't be dumb enough not to know that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Arondizuogu:

I think you are the one not getting it. Baru awarding contracts worth 26 billion dollars without due process is corruption. That was how Madueke looted the money, she didn't carry it on her head and danced away.
You loot billions through fake, unchecked contracts like this one.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by nnokwa042(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
EzzyIzzy:
It's quite appalling how seemingly sane people change and twist facts and the gullible ones just toe the same narrative. Agreed GMB administration is not performing as we all expected, but why so much hate to the point of repeating a fallacy?

I read the letter from Ibe Kachikwu to PMB and according to the author, contracts of $26 billion were awarded without the approval of the NNPC board, of which he is the chairman, which to me is a question of due process. He never stated any monies were missing. Unless there's another letter Deji Adeyanu is referring to. Na waoh!!!
see wetin u dey talk 25 billion dollar's can build a new empty country without corruption, northerners will finish this country and they will never stop unless this oil finish,one idiot will come all the way from daura to be controlling oil found in the south God punish devil

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Anyone who is suprised at this news, wasn't born and brought up in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by smartleo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
EzzyIzzy:
It's quite appalling how seemingly sane people change and twist facts and the gullible ones just toe the same narrative. Agreed GMB administration is not performing as we all expected, but why so much hate to the point of repeating a fallacy?

I read the letter from Ibe Kachikwu to PMB and according to the author, contracts of $26 billion were awarded without the approval of the NNPC board, of which he is the chairman, which to me is a question of due process. He never stated any monies were missing. Unless there's another letter Deji Adeyanu is referring to. Na waoh!!!
Let me ask you a simple question,why cut corners and boycott due process when you have nothing to hide,why? See the GMD should explain to us in simple terms.#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by tuniski: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
EzzyIzzy:
Ok, going by your statements, did Kachukwu state that any monies were unaccounted for? What I saw was contracts were approved without involving the board which he is the chairman, according to laid down rules.

Same situation as SLS. But GEJ was crucified! So buhari should be crucify simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Rolly22(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
aolawale025:
$26b missing is just too much. The Senate should get to the bottom of this

The same cabals? My brother forget it the money Don swim
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by TheFreeOne: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Breaking news: Buhari calls for a meeting with Kachikwu cheesy

Sahara reporters
https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/915697757947617280

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Rolly22(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari curse has plagued Nigeria for over thirty years , it seems the reason why Nigeria never became the giant of Africa it was easily poised to be , it's the reasons why the crime rate in Nigeria grew out of hand , it's the reason why the standard of living nose dived into the dirt,it's the reason why Nigerian life expectancy is one of the lowest in the world , it's the reason why there is no functional rail road system , it's the reason why Nigeria Airways never grew into the likes of Air Ethiopia or Emirate despite being a motivation for both airlines, it the reason our Police men turned into desperate beggars , it's the reason 80 percent of our civil servant and purposeless and corrupt , The Buhari curse is real and destroyed Nigeria the day a very undisciplined, self centred zealot of an officer called Buhari decided to overthrow a democratic govt he had no business overthrowing..Many generations have wasted their destinies due to this curse and many more might still have their destinies wasted if we don't stand up to end this curse this time..

It's not only Buhari but all our leaders

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Bizibi(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2017
EzzyIzzy:
Ok, going by your statements, did Kachukwu state that any monies were unaccounted for? What I saw was contracts were approved without involving the board which he is the chairman, according to laid down rules.

shuuu!!! Abeg read between the line.....na so money dey miss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2017
princejenks:
dude,the letter was leaked,get your facts right next time

"leaked"?

hehehe.. this man never,like say you never understand this our country,nigeria.. na gbuai!

"leak" in this sense was deliberate.. just like EL rufia letter to bubu.

bro..nigeria is a strange country.. the more you look.. the more you see.. the less you understand.

that's not bubu on seat.. is someone else..

believe me.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Bizibi(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2017
wawale:
Are we suffering from illiteracy or we don't read to digest.A contract was issued without due process no money missed.
As of late the federal government has stopped paying mobilisation fee.you finance the contract all by yourself & 6 months after execution the job LL be inspected & if the govt is ok with it you LL be paid.
No money missed
it is not all ministries oooo,don't believe them.....
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by bamideleniayo(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Buhari is Pighting kwarruption.
hahahaha.. You Nigerians go Kill person with Laugh
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by sunsewa16: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2017
seunmsg:
The president really need to address the issues raised by Ibe Kachikwu in his memo. I still can't understand why the minister of state for petroleum cannot have access to the president. Who is preventing him from accessing the president? Is Buhari really in charge of this country?

We don't want to read stories of another Dasuki/Deziani kind of looting after Buhari leaves office. If something rotten is smelling, this is the time to fish out the rot and deal with it. The president is really losing supporters daily with news like this. He should take charge of this government now.

u spoke well today for the first time,e be like say e don dey clear small small for ur eye,say na one chance we enter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by victor8269: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2017
I want to openly apologize to GEJ on behalf of Nigerians. "Please sir, forgive n forget, Na small pikin we be that time"
God, please I want to be a president, even if it is for 2 yrs, abeg, or at least NNPC MD or oil minister, bless me with any of them, Ejó

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by msylva2147(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I used to think that Nairaland is blessed with hot brains and intelligent people,but at this moment iam having a rethink. I just finished reading the said letter and to my amazement, I do not see where the writer implicates pmb,according to the writer the GMD claimed that his actions has the support of the president.

My question is this, why can't you guys wait to hear from the president before launching your attacks?

Well,iam not surprise, cos this is what the banned terrorist organisation(Igbos) and their grand master the PDP know how to do best.
I just weep for this our youth that their parents struggle to train them in school hoping that one day they will be useful to the family, but from what I am seeing now on this forum people only rush to comment without reading.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by msylva2147(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2017
smartleo:

Let me ask you a simple question,why cut corners and boycott due process when you have nothing to hide,why? See the GMD should explain to us in simple terms.#
I think when you read a passage please try and digest before commenting, the Minister did not say buhari supported the gmd but he was denied to see the president, so I expect you guys to wait after he might have seen the president, what ever the outcome, you guys can say one or two things rather than saying all sort of trash that has no meaning.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by nairanaira12: 12:59am On Oct 05, 2017
seunmsg:
The president really need to address the issues raised by Ibe Kachikwu in his memo. I still can't understand why the minister of state for petroleum cannot have access to the president. Who is preventing him from accessing the president? Is Buhari really in charge of this country?

We don't want to read stories of another Dasuki/Deziani kind of looting after Buhari leaves office. If something rotten is smelling, this is the time to fish out the rot and deal with it. The president is really losing supporters daily with news like this. He should take charge of this government now.

Most probably because the man in aso rock is not Buhari, but a look-alike
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by msylva2147(m): 1:01am On Oct 05, 2017
Aboguede:
hahahahaha laughing hausa. it is really funny to read the minds of common nigerians.

so for ur mind now u think say all this leaked letters and countinues government stories are actually what is happening in nigeria? well vacancy fillup is the main gov. strategy to keep every think under check, belief me it is same in the world and mean it atleast i hv been to some countries asia, middle and western world all are the same the only difference are infastructure but even that is a must pay.

bros and sis of nigeria take ly advise, focus on ur business and sub the web for infos to help ur endeavors. when u read about politics just look at from the angle of pass time and movies like that u will save ur self from foolishness.

weather ibe or baru or ffk or kanu or buhari or atiku or tinubu all are characters in different movies of the same industry belief this truth from an insider and save the paracetamole.
I quite agree with you on this
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by bkool7(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Is $26b missing from NNPC or contract worth $26b were allegedly awarded without due processes?

Most Nigerians have comprehension prob.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Babacele: 4:24am On Oct 05, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
sarrki, omenka, omenkalives, babacele, drabeey, mrvitalis, madridguy, hungerbad, yyeske, GenBuhari, NgeneUkwuenu & all sai barber zoneB will avoid this thread like danger zone grin grin grin
we ain't Igbos and mumu PDP e-rats , we have been condemning this and have been urging Baba to punish whoever is guilty. Unlike the Buffoon government where it was ideal to steal, this administration has been exposing all with the PDP DNA- stealing! As long as PMB keeps Mamman Daura ,so long shall this administration suffer avoidable corruption tinted embarrassment. We hope Baba would reshuffle this cabinet before it is too late.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by franudi: 4:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Dasuki is a saint. They should realise him with apology.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by wanimo: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2017
EzzyIzzy:

I get embarrassed that some fellows are still jumping up and down in defense of this malady. You are supposed to be eating my poo
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by wanimo: 5:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Babacele:
we ain't Igbos and mumu PDP e-rats , we have been condemning this and have been urging Baba to punish whoever is guilty. Unlike the Buffoon government where it was ideal to steal, this administration has been exposing all with the PDP DNA- stealing! As long as PMB keeps Mamman Daura ,so long shall this administration suffer avoidable corruption tinted embarrassment. We hope Baba would reshuffle this cabinet before it is too late.
wake up from your slumber joor. You are one of the unfortunate ones that were scammed. Buhari....sorry Jubril is the chairman of all this embezzlement if you don't know
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by lagosrd: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2017
If PDP mistakenly takes over power eennnh. These APC guys go sweet. So billions can also get missing under this administration.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Babacele: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2017
wanimo:
wake up from your slumber joor. You are one of the unfortunate ones that were scammed. Buhari....sorry Jubril is the chairman of all this embezzlement if you don't know
if today we can reenact 2015 with GEJ being the same alternative, I ll still vote PMB again. Despite that we won't hesitate to say it as it is..... Yes Jibrin of Sudan ..lmao!
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by OritaIbadan: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
No,but your oldman is.
Is only a mad man will be pursuing rat when his house is on fire, we are talking about corruption in the same government that you and I voted for with the believe that buhari will fight corruption to a stand still but here we are even witnessing the worst case, and all you do is to shout IPOB up and down..
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 05, 2017
OritaIbadan:

Is only a mad man will be pursuing rat when his house is on fire, we are talking about corruption in the same government that you and I voted for with the believe that buhari will fight corruption to a stand still but here we are even witnessing the worst case, and all you do is to shout IPOB up and down..
I am not against the fight against corruption, what iam against is the way the op captioned the thread painting the whole thing to look as if buhari stole the money, and the response that followed.

Can you point out where kachukwu accused pmb of mismanagement in that letter?
that is what pissed me off,kachukwu said the accused person alleged that pmb approved his actions,how on earth this translate to buhari been corrupt by the fools on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by iyketex007: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Babacele:
if today we can reenact 2015 with GEJ being the same alternative, I ll still vote PMB again. Despite that we won't hesitate to say it as it is..... Yes Jibrin of Sudan ..lmao!
Baba GEJ wasn't the only candidate,what happened to Hope,kowa and other party flagbearers? just accept it,you guys were played that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Senator Godswill Akpabio Back From London (photo) / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.