Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw (1020 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by smooooooth: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2010
your man is the first son, and he lost his dad when he was just a kid, and the mother had to bring up all four of them by her self. now he is grown and she lives with him. he cant send her to the village cos she was born in the city, grew up in the city and so isnt used to the village life. ladies i want to know your take on this considering she is an educated, nice, jovial mother inlaw.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by MissyB1(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2010
We can always get her a place of her own.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by agathamari(f): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2010
time to build a mother/daughter house
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by jamesyins(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2010
Yes if I like her and No if I don't grin
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
Yes!
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
Yes I will and spoil her silly, she deserves all the care for giving me a man who am sharing my life with.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by tanimz(f): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
Yes, if she is educated

No, if she's an illiterate. I don't want some old lady telling me I didnt do something well or worse that I cant do anything right.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by coolier(f): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
I could give it a try. If it works out fine, if not she moves! We can always find a place for her to stay.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by smooooooth: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
the comments are encouraging, i used to think no nigerian woman will ever live with her mother inlaw. please ladies keep it coming.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by smooooooth: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
true CC, i bet the dude must really be sensitive and diplomatic, in any case he shld know that his wife is closer to him than his mother, and his love shld be undivided. and sure MIL must go spend time with other sibblings from time to time to give the couple ample space to rumble, lol, and they too can steal away to have a swell weekend somewhere quiet.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by parable(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
i once stopped loving a girl cos she was happy she's not gonna hv a MIL(my mum is late),left her eventually though xtremely beautiful and other habits intact.I think my present gf shares that same idealogy,have not asked her anyway and may not.i think its not so nice for MIL and DIL to stay together,you know women with their palava
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by Boboribo: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
Most women will tell you yes but no sooner than the old lady steps into the house than they start scheming on how to kick her out.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by benincitys(f): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
no i want to have my husband to myself, well i have a nice mother inlaw.
Re: Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw by Iranoladun(f): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
Sure, I wouldn't want my son to kick me out in my old age as well!

(1) (Reply)

I Get Turned On Anytime I'm Breast-feeding My Baby / Is It Inappropriate For A Lady To Cook For Her Boyfriend / What Can You Call This Type Of Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.