Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You (1699 Views)

Whitemoneymusik Ent®™ DANCE CHALLENGE ($3000 Giveaway To Best 3) / I And My Girlfriend, By E Cube Ent. / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by shuga0517: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
We are all about entertainment and our goal is to bring up the unrecorgnized individuals who have one talent or the other in terms of entertainment but couldnt come up on their own.

PLAY HUB MEDIA wants to work with you to make you popular and well known worldwide.

check out our website on: w w w. playhubmedia. com
company email: playhubmedia @ gmail. com

Call,
CEO
Harrison Blinks (OY)
fb name: Itz-mr OY
O 8 O, 6 ,7 9,9 1, 5 9,3
Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by shuga0517: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please call or whats app
shuga0517:
We are all about entertainment and our goal is to bring up the unrecorgnized individuals who have one talent or the other in terms of entertainment but couldnt come up on their own.

PLAY HUB MEDIA wants to work with you to make you popular and well known worldwide.

Call,
CEO
Harrison Blinks (OY)
O 8 O, 6 ,7 9,9 1, 5 9,3
Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by alligatorswerve: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by kizyalex10(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
shuga0517:

Call,
CEO
Harrison Blinks (OY)
O 8 O, 6 ,7 9,9 1, 5 9,3
I have this special talent nd I have dis stage fright but to tell u the truth,on my day,99 percent of the comedians re learners. Mine comes natural.i prefer to be @ d background.write jokes while poeple play it out.but we have to discuss first
Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by alligatorswerve: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
kizyalex10:
I have this special talent nd I have dis stage fright but to tell u the truth,on my day,99 percent of the comedians re learners. Mine comes natural.i prefer to be @ d background.write jokes while poeple play it out.but we have to discuss first
oh! You mean the copied and pasted jokes you have on your thread. This woman fall on you

Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by kizyalex10(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
alligatorswerve:
oh! You mean the copied and pasted jokes you have on your thread. This woman fall on you
forget the copied nd paste jokes,i have first hand jokes no one has ever cracked,iam a business man but I derive joy making people laugh.u dnt expect me to brandish them.am nt begging u either,jst responded to ur advert.so dnt judge.
Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by alligatorswerve: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
kizyalex10:
forget the copied nd paste jokes,i have first hand jokes no one has ever cracked,iam a business man but I derive joy making people laugh.u dnt expect me to brandish them.am nt begging u either,jst responded to ur advert.so dnt judge.
actually, I didn't place any advert.

1 Like

Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by jammyrock(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2017
shuga0517:

Call,
CEO
Harrison Blinks (OY)
O 8 O, 6 ,7 9,9 1, 5 9,3

I write and act Comedy skits. I base in abuja though. you can check out my stuff on facebook. just search for "learn2laugh" on facebook. I'd love to work with you. 09034127323

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason Students Cheat In Their Examination / Laughter / White-in-black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.