Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo (55533 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by busjeep: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Becareful What u wish for
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by korm2me(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmm fisrt pix : right eye
Video : left eye
Third pix : right eye
Fourth pix : left eye..
How ?
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Lawsimon(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2017
fastgyal:
Who else thinks she should have tattooed the other eye too?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPAPAPAPAPGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG! I LAUGH IN CHINESE. SHE'S DAMN LUCKY NOT REQUESTING SAME FOR ON THE OTHER EYE AT ONCE. I'M NOT HAPPY WITH HER THAT SHE CAN STILL SEE WITH ONE EYE.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2017
JazzMode:

You don't want to follow the crowd.
Truth is the risk has always been there not withstanding and question should be: "is it worth the risk?". The obvious answer is NO!
Your point is null and void. All forms of tattoo carry health risks. See here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_medical_issues. People do stupid and pointless things for a myriad of reasons and will never stop doing them. Body tattoos also carry health risks, not only eye tattoos, so are you saying if an even worse allergic reaction were to occur to a person with skin tattoo, you would give the same brutal and wicked words as "commentary". People pull incredible stunts that carry greater risks than this all the time, just for entertainment purpose [and you probably wouldn't mind watching such shows], but when things go wrong and they lose their lives, I don't think anyone judges them this brutally, with such unsympathetic, unkind words I've been seeing through out the pages of this thread.

You lot are just being hypocritical, self-righteous and judgemental for no reason. Some of those condemning her probably have body tattoos - as if those do not have their associated health risks as well. This Canadian lady is not the first person to get an eye tattoo - that something went wrong in her case is no reason for you all to crucify her like this. Any one could have been as unfortunate - you need to show empathy, no matter how stvpid her action was. Afterall, stvpidity has become the norm in society, and how many people do you condemn for it? Some of you guys even praise others for being stvpid, thereby promoting the trend.

That girl is in pains. She wouldn't have done it had she known it would turn out that bad. The same way a person with complications with body tattoos wouldn't have drawn them at all, had he known the results beforehand.

Your comments are wicked and pointless. All of you.

Society has become dumbed down overall - that's the way it is all over the world. Fashion, entertainment, and riches are what people praise and respect most [they're more popular than everything else], so people do all sort of crazy things to feel important and draw attention - it's basic human impulse. She's a model, right? If such things must stop, then society has got to change its culture first and venerate higher values, before condemning a victim of the dumbed-down culture society itself celebrates. I would have condemned her on a normal day, but since it's a tragic situation, SHOW THE HUMAN IN YOU.
Tozara
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by brenister10: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Result of too much comfort
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by kazzy4u(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2017
God don catch her. tattoo for eyes. ah
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2017
nawa o. but why will the 2&3rd piz show the right eye with problem while the 4&5 shows the left eyes.
just observing sha

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by frozen70(f): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2017
This when the people, always trying their God.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by frozen70(f): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2017
frozen70:
This white people, always trying their God.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by AFONJACOW(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2017
my eyeballs will be the last thing I will joke with
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Akuruoulo(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2017
The Boy Dn Full, And Na The Eyes The Ewu Wan Tattoo. Dnt You Think That The Eye Tattoo Is Successfull Cus The Eye Don Turn Blue. Abeg No 4get Say U Neva Tattoo The Other Eye.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by masqot(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Shakara don end
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by uvalued(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2017
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing : the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by MistadeRegal(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2017
When one is too less busy, Devil start playing Ludo with one's mind. Tell her to tattoo the other eye and come warn people again. Abegi!!!! NEXT!!!!!!!!!
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by AleksAndria: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Esepayan:

Abegi park well a lot of people be doing it now she was just unfortunate everything got its downside

Okay...sorry for her. ..but, people shouldn't just try out some things bcoz others are, one mightn't get lucky.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by DabuIIIT: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2017
fastgyal:
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Derushah(f): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2017
some pictures shows left eye some shows right eye there is a mixup somewhere
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Benbobola(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2017
But night vision would really be cool esp if u could switch BTW normal vision and night vision
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by kizyalex10(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
White folks sha!! I don't think there is any African' man that will be willing to play this 'rough' play........
[sub][/sub]forget continent my brother,once is a woman,anytin is possiblE,had it been she was successful With her quest,u for see d wanna be trying it out.mosT women infact evenn D most beautiful Will always try to Alter her looks,trying to make God almighty a fool for creating her d way he did,ranging from shaving eye bro,make up,evenn if they look like a masqurade.bum lift.boob lift.etc.women re never satisfied with themselves,come to clothing,they have a building full of clothes yet they dnt knw what to wear so demanding new clothes for every event unlike men who can rock 15 clothes yearly no complains.an average woman is confused.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Vado(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2017
I feel no sympathy.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by MTKbudapest(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Wonders shall never end.
So people can go the the extent of tatooing their eyeballs.
Good for her, i hope she gets blind soon.grin
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Punchlines: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Make free 5000 daily with ALAT by WEMA BANK. Click this link http://alat.ng to sign up with this referral code *K521S7*

Or join us here to have a step by step guide on how to go about it https:///B2D408yQ0S2EMfX9kqGZaM
akinade28:
Just one question for u " who send u".
Godliness with contentment is great gain, so says the holy book
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Megaideas(f): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2017
ONUKU! It serves you right. You're even lucky you still see.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Good for her, next time she won't alter what God has created.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by chiraqDemon(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2017
If it goes well it turns out cool

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2017
One last ride for the road.

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by ElCapone(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2017
fastgyal:
savagery
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Daeylar(f): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Your point is null and void. All forms of tattoo carry health risks. See here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_medical_issues. People do stupid and pointless things for a myriad of reasons and will never stop doing them. Body tattoos also carry health risks, not only eye tattoos, so are you saying if an even worse allergic reaction were to occur to a person with skin tattoo, you would give the same brutal and wicked words as "commentary". People pull incredible stunts that carry greater risks than this all the time, just for entertainment purpose [and you probably wouldn't mind watching such shows], but when things go wrong and they lose their lives, I don't think anyone judges them this brutally, with such unsympathetic, unkind words I've been seeing through out the pages of this thread.

You lot are just being hypocritical, self-righteous and judgemental for no reason. Some of those condemning her probably have body tattoos - as if those do not have their associated health risks as well. This Canadian lady is not the first person to get an eye tattoo - that something went wrong in her case is no reason for you all to crucify her like this. Any one could have been as unfortunate - you need to show empathy, no matter how stvpid her action was. Afterall, stvpidity has become the norm in society, and how many people do you condemn for it? Some of you guys even praise others for being stvpid, thereby promoting the trend.

That girl is in pains. She wouldn't have done it had she known it would turn out that bad. The same way a person with complications with body tattoos wouldn't have drawn them at all, had he known the results beforehand.

Your comments are wicked and pointless. All of you.

Society has become dumbed down overall - that's the way it is all over the world. Fashion, entertainment, and riches are what people praise and respect most [they're more popular than everything else], so people do all sort of crazy things to feel important and draw attention - it's basic human impulse. She's a model, right? If such things must stop, then society has got to change its culture first and venerate higher values, before condemning a victim of the dumbed-down culture society itself celebrates. I would have condemned her on a normal day, but since it's a tragic situation, SHOW THE HUMAN IN YOU.

The comments here are just too bad,
It was a wonderful opportunity for the "holiest than thous" and the "Mr and Miss Perfects" of this world to show themselves.

Although I don't like the concept of transhumanism
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Palaver: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Origin:
When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am o.

Palaver e go find

Tra lalala Lala lalala.
Who dey find me? undecided undecided
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2017
grin
fastgyal:
grin
fastgyal:
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by laidima88(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2017
darkness will make us more appreciative of site silence will teach us the joys of sound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asians With Nappy Hair? / Side Effects Of Dudu Osun / I Need Body Cream For My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.