Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? (1779 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Jos(photos) / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Dont be too sure, till you know you are ahead of the pack . . . Lol
The cosmis forces [as declared by P. Obayagbons grin] have already confirmed that i am.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
osaass:

The cosmis forces [as declared by P. Obayagbons grin] have already confirmed that i am.

Lol
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by canuck(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ Poster

Is this Nigeria's version of "Axis of Evil" or Terrorist States? Na wa!

More states should make the list.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2010
canuck:

@ Poster

make me to remember Bush
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by dafman10(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
canuck:

@ Poster

Lmao.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by niceguy10: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2010
I am really sick about the Norther part of The country, i wish there not part of Nigeria at  all. The killings have been toooooooo much ooo. I rem these days that Jos was one of the peaceful city in Nigeria but today the jos i use to know  is  lraq now. That too bad for my lovely city before.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by dafman10(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Deeper than said. . . .

Are u kidding me?

Not at all
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
dafman10:

Not at all

That is a lot of money and yet the Corpers are hungry
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
Kx:

When things fall apart,they do gradually.

Now NYSC has officially recognised that Nigeria is not one compact unit.
We expect other parastatals and govt agencies to follow.
The dream is alive.
so what should other govt agencies do? sack all northerners or what?
babaearly:

nysc is a waste of human resources. i cant stand the monthly paltry salary either.it will be scrapped in time
save for the crisis,i dont think it's a waste of resources;only that it has lost its value and objective along the line
nikkygal:

@ Poster, Thats not true,

As i speak i know of at least 2 people that were posted to Pleateau and infact one of them is my friend's bro who should have left for camp since yesterday but due to the present Jos crisis, he's still at home. He's now trying to touch base with the NYSC directorate on the way forward,

if this correct,then the poster is feeding us with fake info anyways i'm off to do my findings before i mis-yarn
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
If the govt send any Corper to Jos, i think they must be sued . . .cos it means they dont care about the people at all
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

If the govt send any Corper to Jos, i think they must be sued . . .cos it means they dont care about the people at all
u berra get ready with your lawyers cuz i just confirmed that peeps are posted there.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
~Bluetooth:

u berra get ready with your lawyers cuz i just confirmed that peeps are posted there.

I hope the family of the people posted there decline the post oh
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by dafman10(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
@Bluetooth if u look critically at d topic u wil undstnd i only asked a question. Adjust b4 u mis-yarn again.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Eggyloo: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
Just heard on 6:00pm news on RayPower fm that 902 corpers were sworn-in in Jos.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Eggyloo: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
On Monday, the DG of NYSC said that corpers posted to Jos should remain calm and should not move about anyhow in Jos. Will that solve the problem? NO.

The people residing in Jos were in their homes, probably sleeping jeje before they were brutally killed. Perhaps the NYSC officials decided to post only people residing in Jos and/or Hausas/ Moslems to serve in Jos, perhaps.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by naso2(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
Yes human life is precious and should be preserved , but I have a simple question :

Is this the standard now? Yes Jos has been hot lately but other states like Bauchi,Borno etc have also had a fair share of voilence , why was this not invoked then? A youth corper was raped to death, the responses were even more annoying than the rape itself. All these Abokis can not go cause trouble, maim and kill women and children and at the same time use their inflated numerical advantage in government parastatals and NASS to now enact a new rule.

If this is the new rule, then it must be followed strictly. I am sure that in 2 years time no northern state will be having corpers.
Re: No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
na_so:

Yes human life is precious and should be preserved , but I have a simple question :

Is this the standard now? Yes Jos has been hot lately but other states like Bauchi,Borno etc have also had a fair share of voilence , why was this not invoked then? A youth corper was despoiled to death, the responses were even more annoying than the despoil itself. All these Abokis can not go cause trouble, maim and kill women and children and at the same time use their inflated numerical advantage in government parastatals and NASS to now enact a new rule.

If this is the new rule, then it must be followed strictly. I am sure that in 2 years time no northern state will be having corpers.

But it is still hot and will be sad to post someone to such place at the moment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Kidnap Case: A Victim's Tales Of Horror. / Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die / Our Country Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.