Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos (26844 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by tochivitus(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
adenine02:
cheesy

They are all IPOD members dressed like Fulani hardsmen

Thunder fall on u.. Senseless slowpoke,, is not by force to comment when your brain Is absolutely disconnected from ya head

Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by joystickextendr: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Brilliant smiley
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
guru90:

thunder!
u fall my hand how can you quote this guy he used u play ludo his now somewhere in olosha smiling
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by brookz: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
God bless d Bastards Souls.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by msylva2147(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
slimshadyl:
Nigerian police sha.

they don see small achievement to do celebration on top. medias apart, do they have to bring pulpit and prepare speech?

kudos to them anyways
it is only when you or your relatives falls victim of this set of people that you start praising the police for a good job. we know that our police are corrupt but when ever they did well in their job we should learn how to give them credit for that.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by slimshadyl(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
msylva2147:
it is only when you or your relatives falls victim of this set of people that you start praising the police for a good job. we know that our police are corrupt but when ever they did well in their job we should learn how to give them credit for that.

attention seeker...
did you not read where I said kudos to them.

mumu
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by SuperKlean(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
ct2:
Pls anyone with the location where they sell 2nd hand freezer in lagos
there's this warehouse after Cele bus stop, as if you're going to ijesha, I've forgotten the name of the place.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by guru90: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
msylva2147:

broz.... I swear.... No single Nigeria forces deserve credit at all...

Police can even gather innocent people called them kidnappers or criminal..

broz... Never u give ur credits to any of Nigeria Forces... kindly save it for ur future children...
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by tochivitus(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
adenine02:

Guy so e pain u!

Sry

grin grin grin

Get the Bleep out of my mention you demented, uncircumcised, half baked illiterate
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by billyG(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Guns everywhere,Oh jah come destroy this wicked world. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by vertueptime: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Prosecute and jail the bastards with hard labour.

Our fertile lands lying fallow need free labour for better food security. Idiots.

No more chilling jail tym, make them farm till de die
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by Emokai3(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari's brothers
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by LionDeLeo: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
vertueptime:

No more chilling jail tym, make them farm till de die
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by tochivitus(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
adenine02:

Kill yourself​

Your already a dead meat, talking to an illiterate like you is like pouring water in a basket, you castrated mind beclouded, and a delusional hobo
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
See them, fulani herdsmen. Na them, buhari kinsmen.
They are terrorists not kidnappers.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
the legacy of boko haram

these thugs are all former boko haram fighters who having gotten used to raping and pillaging cannot go back to a honest living. they have bitten from the same evil fruit as the nd militants.

we are in deep deep trouble
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
adenine02:
cheesy

when you hold a gun in this position how do you pull the trigger?
You and that aso villa ashwo una head empty like bubu own
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by msylva2147(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
slimshadyl:

attention seeker...
did you not read where I said kudos to them.

mumu
and what prompted you to calling me mumu. sometimes I wish this forum should be having a kind conference once in a while so some of you can see the personalities you are insulting behind internet. I bet some of you can't even talk to my driver let alone coming close to me.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is a seriou one may God help us all
ChangeIsCostant:
Another Group of Notorious Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Express Way and Birnin Gwari Road arrested by Intelligence Response Team IRT and Special Forces of the Nigeria Police deployed by IGP Ibrahim k Idris. Suspects Paraded by the Force PRO at Katari Police Station along Abuja-kaduna Express Way today 4/10/17.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/another-set-kidnappers-terrorizing-abuja-kaduna-highway-arrested-photos.html
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by Naijamate: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
They met their Waterloo

Check my signature for how to make Legitimate cash
within short period of time
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by mikolo4us: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
So una go bail them now...since bail is free. Una fada.....
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by nuban07(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kudos to the police
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by nuban07(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
ct2:
Pls anyone with the location where they sell 2nd hand freezer in lagos
Iyana-ipaja
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by Ngene44: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
adenine02:
cheesy

tribalism have really done a serious damage to your Watery brain. Tribalism is same with corruption. If Nigeria can not progress with corruption same with tribalism.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by jamesbond0007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
adenine02:
cheesy

Try get small brain.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by luggy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
by tomorrow, you will see them in the bush again, Buhari brothers, they will not even sleep there this night
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by hazan041(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bastard set of people!
You need to see how we had to wait till 5 am before continuing our long left home journey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) / Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) / Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.