Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) (26823 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2016
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested one Ifunanya Eme for allegedly dumping her one- day- old baby girl in the bush.

Ifunanya, aged 31, and a single mother, claimed she dropped the baby to die in the bush as she had no means of feeding her.

“The man responsible for the pregnancy denied me. I was staying in Ajah, a Lagos suburb, but relocated to Ajamgbadi where I was offered a job in a factory. When I thought about losing the job, I made up my mind to dump the baby that has already put me in problem.

“The baby is a child of destiny because, I did not go for ante-natal throughout the pregnancy. The day I was in labour, I did not seek assistance from anybody. I went to the bush with a knife. I delivered myself of the baby and I used it to cut the placenta. In fact, I made up my mind that I must do away with the baby. I don’t want to be embarrassed in future by the baby who would ask of her father.

“The only thing I know is that the man who is responsible for the pregnancy told me he was traveling. Since that day till now, the phone number he gave me can’t be reached, she said.

A police officer who doesn’t want to be named said the baby was discovered by a passer-by who heard her crying and reported to the police.

He said the trace of blood was trailed to the a house,where the woman was found.

Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the command has taken custody of the baby.

He said, “the baby was seen by the eagle eye the patrol team from Ajamgbadi Division. They picked up the baby during investigation, they were able to trace the mother. “The baby was taken to the hospital for examination and we will do the needful by sending her to the appropriate government agency for rehabilitation.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-i-dumped-my-one-day-old-baby-mother/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by agwom(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Bad lady...motherless baby home no dey? you lack common sense!

18 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Asuokaa: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2016
Oga ooo
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by olumaxi(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2016
All i c is ur power of determination of not having anything to do with dat baby.....but destiny can neva b changed..

11 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Collenshy2020(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2016
God have mercy upon you, there's no amount of execuse that you give makes you to gain sympathy, hopefully you've truly learnt from your error.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by maryjan8(f): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2016
What a heartless woman

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by nedu2000(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2016
No means to feed her? Is her breast for fancy? angry

16 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by veekid(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Good for you
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by finally1(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
heya ... why em no show her face
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by SharkTank(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
hmm
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by ayusco85(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari o
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by adekayo1234(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2016
No excuse is acceptable..... If you aren't ready to take responsibility, either close your legs or insist on the use of contraceptives. Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by freshness2020: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmm
She seems not to know what it is to be childless.
At 31, and you still never get sense. Your stupidity get first class.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by SharkTank(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2016
See what irresponsible men cause

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by ibiyemi93: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2016
My Goodness. this is pathetic.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
A 31yrs woman still making reference to the fact she don't have a mother for her stupid act. When She was busy fxcking anyhow she don't know she might end up getting pregnant abi? My pity is for her.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by handysuzy(f): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Mad woman, really mad woman.

What about an Italian woman who committed suicide today because her sex video leaked on the internet..See that one here: http://factflyers.com/pretty-lady-hanged-sex-tape-leaked-online/

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by yeyeboi(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Child Of Destiny, Brainless Mother

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
werey ni this girl oo, makuna chain am oo. Well, i wont check the name of the mother. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nateben(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by avalontony(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2016
See wetin five minutes enjoyment the cause. grin

But of the truth, that lady get mind die.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by emerged01(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Wicked soul!
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by ayamAgenius: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
There is no acceptable justification bitchhh! angry angry angry angry

Were you also dumped by your mordaah? angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by MadCow1: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Poor Girl.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by yemmy009(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
ayusco85:
Buhari o

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2016
nedu2000:
No means to feed her? Is her breast for fancy? angry
She no want am to fall.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by DozieInc(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2016
She doesnt even know the man, and she open legs carry belle?! Mchwe.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2016
handysuzy:
Mad woman, really mad woman
How many you don flush out? Na question i ask.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2016
As if if she beg una for assistance some of una no go abuse her for una mind.Buhari regime na he'll.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by bkool7(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2016
I didn’t see anyone calling this a media trial.

Now, if you're blaming this desperate lady that was pushed to the limit where she lacked the will power to sustain herself but you defend corrupt politicians whenever they're being investigated, you're a hypocrite After all, like some of our beloved politicians she has not been found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.
I even have to commend her for confessing instead of wasting taxpayers money on lengthy trials.
Because if it were politicians now some set of people we be quick to rise to the defence
So, by the standard of some people
She is innocent until proven guilty by a court

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Liftedhands(f): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2016
olumaxi:
All i c is ur power of determination of not having anything to do with dat baby.....but destiny can neva b changed..
Exactly!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt / Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) / Soldiers Invade Jakande Market, Ketu, Chase Away Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.