Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday (2201 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Teenage Secondary School Student Posts Half Naked Pictures On Facebook To Celebr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
This beautiful Girl on facebook named Amada is currently going viral after she posted these controversial photos to celebrate her birthday,

Since is my birthday today…I’ve decided to show off some of my skin. Because I was born naked �� — feeling thankful.

View More Of Her Posted Photos>> PHOTO1, PHOTO2, PHOTO3
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Cool
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Conquer from within
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by segunblog(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Click here to read nigeria football player Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. {see Photos}

http://www.segunblogs.com.ng/2017/10/nigeria-football-player-victor-moses.html
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Kobicove(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Post the pic here... undecided
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 2:53am On Oct 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Naijamate: 5:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Check my signature to see how to make Legitimate cash
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
shocked hot
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cool
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Naked Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2017
cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Alleged First Daughter Mitchell Adeleke Turns 5 (photos) / Princess Shyngle Rock Pantless Body Suit, Spotted Singing & Dancing In Kitchen / Meet Dada Joe Remix, The Man Who Is Sponsoring Ghanaian Richest Dwarf, Bandle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.