Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo (37611 Views)

Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
All politicians have to pay homage to IBB,who according the Nnamdi Kanu is leader of the gay cult in Nigeria.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
E no concern me

Next please
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Abbeybailey(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
win2kwire:

Where have you been?
iBB is partly deformed due to foot injuries sustained in civil war, he has also been ill for sometime and travels regularly abroad for medicals.

He has become more remorseful lately during his final days!

Many of his houseboys and cooks regularly dupes him because his memory is not so good and he needs a lot of help to move around!

The evil that men do lives after them.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
IBB is a dead vegetable..,he shud b asking God 4 forgiveness rather dan endorsing former thieves 4 chairmanship position....

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Exponental(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Daniel..... APC will help EFCC bring out your missing files now I bet!!!
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by yanshDoctor: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
this is the hand work of obasenjo. i know very well. ibb is trying to bring obj to the party.

buhari must be remove asap.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by kayo80(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
OboOlora:
Do these Northerners wear agbada even while in their houses cos I don't understand. Or they wear it when expecting lobbyists like this one? Cos I don't know why u can't dress down in ur own house, u must wear agbada and sit on a wheel chair

Lol @ wear agbada and sit on wheelchair.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Occultic evil men OBJ,IBB and Gbenga Daniel

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by kaypower1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Maradona himself
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by bedspread: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
cogbuagu:
[s]If you don't seek IBB blessing, your going no where?
[/s]PALM WINE INTOXICATING TALK

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Have they consulted the oracle himself?

I mean ebora owu .
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by slimfit1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Here we go again getting blessing from people we should be stoning

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Who takes IBB serious again? See how he look. A man who Abiola's ghosts is haunting every night. Bode George for PDP national Chairman
I don't understand what you mean by abiola's ghost haunting ibb. Is he the one who killed mko? If yes then do you know how many people the so called mko killed or the coup he took part in that took lives?
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by seguno2: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Who takes IBB serious again? See how he look. A man who Abiola's ghosts is haunting every night. Bode George for PDP national Chairman

Bode George? Ex-convict of stealing?
You have to be kidding.
Political opponents will get plenty mileage out of that fact, which plays into the stereotype of PDP as a corrupt party.
Why can't PDP find a relatively unscathed person as its Chairman?
Do you know why that is impossible?
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by xreal: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2017
ahamonyeka:
I don't understand what you mean by abiola's ghost haunting ibb. Is he the one who killed mko? If yes then do you know how many people the so called mko killed or the coup he took part in that took lives?

Thank you.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2017
What else that is different that Otunba Gbenga Daniel can offer. For 8 years he was the governor of Ogun state. He should quietly go and sit down.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Olulinks(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Why is IBB sitting on a wheel chair?
Maybe it's my eyes fooling me again
Not ya eyes. It's IBB legs fooling him.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Olulinks(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2017
masada:

coz he is sick nah

imagine healthy pple seeking opinion from a sick man

how sick can dat be
You're making sense. The man nor sick, na the visitors or the seekers na dem get the sickness.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by SojiCash(m): 1:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Is this not stroke
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by millhouse: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
Do these Northerners wear agbada even while in their houses cos I don't understand. Or they wear it when expecting lobbyists like this one? Cos I don't know why u can't dress down in ur own house, u must wear agbada and sit on a wheel chair
a meeting with politicians at home and u expect him to attend in boxers and singlet? So if u have a home office and you need to attend a meeting with business partnes you will apear in your display picture attire ?
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by godofuck231: 2:06am On Oct 05, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Be very careful about playing with a wolf, old or injured it is still a wolf, if otumba gbenga knows this then u should stay still
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Aldebaran(m): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2017
The MARADONAs grin
The great looters undecided
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by meccuno: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2017
KingTom:
He lives large in a hilltop mansion and would probably die a natural death at old age Brruuuuuuhh isn't that the wish of every man? Ghost ko Ghost ni Mamman Vatsa ghost no haunt am Na Abiola? grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Kingdov(m): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2017
masada:

coz he is sick nah

imagine healthy pple seeking opinion from a sick man

how sick can dat be

my brother pray that in these your wonderful life that you will be respected,feared and important that even at your old age, sick bed or even as old as death is comin in few minutes that your Godsons will still be coming around to you to seek for advice ask for blessings ,and even ask for your orders bro even the two corleon vito and Mic where doin same .these what these what these men have made themselves
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by breakeven: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2017
lereinter:

life is vanity

he cant even wear slippers
With all the stolen billion dollars.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Themandator: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Shey him say na him chairman in waiting .... The election go proof weda him still get the weight or not to make things happen in this country
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Truthisit: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2017
not wheel chair bro.
Ugoeze2016:
Why is IBB sitting on a wheel chair?

Maybe it's my eyes fooling me again
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Walelavender(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
I have been driving around Abeokuta,the Ogun state capital recently and couldn't help it but salute the standard road infrastructures put in place by Gov. Amosun. I kept pondering what Otunba Gbenga Daniels did throughout his 8 years tenure.
It's shameful that the best of candidates the PDP can present are Gbenga Daniels and Chief Bode George from SW. Getting down to the business of opposition should be done with minds who had no business with embezzlement and corruption cases.
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by OboOlora(f): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
millhouse:
a meeting with politicians at home and u expect him to attend in boxers and singlet? So if u have a home office and you need to attend a meeting with business partnes you will apear in your display picture attire ?

So dressing down means boxers and singlet to you right? I will ignore your ignorance cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.