Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction (37562 Views)

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by abc115: 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
Brand New Road Concrete road being built by Governor Jide Sanwoolu of Lagos State.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1527359596821565464
This road is strategic and will be one of the most important road, not only for Lagos, but for Nigeria... because it will serve as major evacuation route for Dangote Refinery to Epe then to Lagos-Benin Expressway bypassing Lagos Metropolis.

THE ONGOING ETI-OSA-LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY MASSIVE ROAD PROJECT (Eleko Junction to EPE) started by the Administration of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

DETAILS:

- Contractor: Craneburg Construction
- Rigid Pavement (Concrete road)
- Project Distance: 18.75 Km (Phase 1)
- 6-lane dual Carriageway with dedicated truck lane for heavy duty vehicles
- 1.5km Pedestrian Walkway and Drainage on both sides
- When completed, perennial traffic gridlocks would be eliminated, improvement of socio-economic activities in and around Lekki-Epe Expressway and surroundings, reduce travel time etc
- Second Phase will start at Abraham Adesanya Junction to Eleko Junction with a span of 26.7km.

- Mr Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu says he is optimistic the project would be delivered on record time, charging the contractor to scale up the pace of work. 

#ForAGreaterLagos
#SanwoIsWorking

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Parachoko: 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
Beautiful

Lagos State never sign anti grazing bill? Cause I dey see cows for the first pic o and the road is not wide enough.

Still a good project though.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by slimfit1(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2022
If i become president I will make sure there is a tram in Lagos. It doesn't require lots of time to construct. This should be a councillor's project not a state project that they don't want us to hear word. I am well exposed you can't impress me with this. I am sure local champions will be impressed.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by iluvdonjazzy: 3:28am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
If i become president I will make sure there is a tram in Lagos. It doesn't require lots of time to construct. This should be a councillor's project not a state project that they don't want us to hear word. I am well exposed you can't impress me with this. I am sure local champions will be impressed.
You see road at all you no happy, if he no do nah wetin you go do?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Kpengla(m): 3:33am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:

You want the 'architects of modern Lagos' to come and catch you lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Bigfish121(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2022
It's called rigid pavement.The place is a water logged area.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Seyiemath(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2022
beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by BrickDevo: 6:26am On May 20, 2022
Nothing special to see here, this is just a basic infrastructure

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Damidave1124(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2022
Nice one. I wish we can boost of some of these beautiful project in my state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by autodevice(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2022
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Godfullsam(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2022
I just hope this one is better than the cement road dangote constructed at obajana.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by HeadNigga: 6:27am On May 20, 2022
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by ShenTeh(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2022
Impressed
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Rexymania(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2022
Very good. I know Dangote has an hand in the construction of that road. I know the country will be great but some bad eggs are delaying the process.

God help us all

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Ceenachi: 6:28am On May 20, 2022
Sanwo-Olu is very serious about governance and the facts are on ground for any serious person to see
God will continue to enable him and grant him the reward due to him.

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Lincoln275(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2022
Rigid pavement is all what we need in this country especially here in Lagos, it’s more expensive than flexible pavement but it will stand test of time and save us from wasting money as we lack maintenance culture.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by id4sho(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
shocked
Drug lord urchins coming for your head, how dear you expose the sheeples to truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Quiny32323: 6:31am On May 20, 2022
Lagos is trying sha unlike my state with the kerosene gupping useless ngwa man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by sulaak(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:

The British built a tramway in 1900, they also completed the Lagos to Ibadan railway 5 years earlier, today Nigeria will have to invite the Chinese to build a single line of rail track.

Steam tramway
Passenger and goods line
Between 1901 and 1902, public sanitation and mosquito eradication palliatives resulted in the construction of an iron bridge over Five Cowrie Creek and swamp land reclamation projects at Kokomaiko. When the colonial government completed the Lagos to Ibadan rail track, the terminal on the Lagos side ended on Lagos mainland and a system had to be devised to link Iddo with the Port of Lagos and other areas on the Island. In 1901, construction commenced of a single track over Carter Bridge.[1] The tram was open to the public in 1902, the passenger cars ran northwards from Kokomaiko in the Marina side of Lagos passing customs wharf then turning left into Balogun Street to Iddo train terminus via Ereko, Ebute Ero, Idumota and Carter Bridge.[2] The passenger line was one of the earliest public transport system built within Lagos, it carried travelers, traders and workers from the train station at Iddo going to Lagos Island.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_tramway

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Godfullsam(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:

You don't have to become d president before doing anything na

You should start building world class roads with your exposure and stop complaining about our local roads.

Ndi Ala!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by pafra(m): 6:32am On May 20, 2022
T
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Daniy: 6:33am On May 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by duduade: 6:34am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:

Desmond Elliot left this Whatsapp group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by mmsen: 6:35am On May 20, 2022
Ceenachi:
Sanwo-Olu is very serious about governance and the facts are on ground for any serious person to see
God will continue to enable him and grant him the reward due to him.

His predecessor was serious too but had to waste energy fighting Tinubu et al because he dared to try and do things his own way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Allisgud: 6:35am On May 20, 2022
This is good dey use discover new alternative road to reduce holdup,if he can construct a rail line from from his refinery thru those deep forest link to mile2 badagry seme axis it's a welcome development

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Alaigbopress: 6:35am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

Lagos State never sign anti grazing bill? Cause I dey see cows for the first pic o
It belongs to a milk Company not too far from the road

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by MemoriesAndMe: 6:37am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
Your presidential agenda is dead on arrival. As a president, the first thing on your mind is a tram in Lagos?

What about the other states? What about what the masses need? Only tram?

Guy, nor lie, you don consume tramadol before you type this thing. Your comment appears like something from a very HIGH somebody.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by sleemomymy: 6:37am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

Lagos State never sign anti grazing bill? Cause I dey see cows for the first pic o
Boda mi. Na cow be your problem abi

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by DamianX: 6:37am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:

Tram when almost all the roads in Lagos are all spoilt

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Where Are The Class Of 1999 Governors Now? 10 Dead, Many Convicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.