Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) (46370 Views)

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by dre11(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
24 hours to her wedding, bride arrested with another boyfriend during cult initiation

Posted by Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji

A woman, Bose Christopher, has been arrested for alleged involvement in cultism, 24 hours to her proposed wedding ‘introduction’ in Abeokuta.

The police said the suspect was arrested by the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, during the initiation of cult members in a hotel.

They said Miss Christopher had gone to the initiation ceremony with a boyfriend when she was arrested alongside other suspected cultists.

The accused spoke with PREMIUM TIMES on Wednesday while being paraded alongside 30 other members of the cult group at the police headquarters, Eleweran in Abeokuta.

“It is true, I went with my boyfriend to the party and it is also true that my wedding introduction was scheduled to hold the following day I went to the ceremony with my boyfriend,” she said.

But Miss Christopher denied being a member of the cult group or knowing that her boyfriend, who she claimed she started a relationship with two weeks earlier, was a cultist.

“I met him (boyfriend) about two weeks ago and I never knew he is a cult member. He just called me after I closed from the shop to join him at the party,” she said.

The suspect who claimed to be a fashion designer, also disclosed that her intended husband had since stopped communicating with her since her arrest by the police.

In a related development, the police paraded 35 suspects for offences ranging from armed robbery, impersonation, kidnapping to rituals.

The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, while parading the suspects on Wednesday, disclosed that they were arrested at different locations in the state.

He added that a number of exhibits which include arms and ammunition, snatched vehicles, military uniforms and human parts were recovered from the suspects.
The police boss said the suspects would be charge to court without any delay after police investigations.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/245074-24-hours-wedding-bride-arrested-another-boyfriend-cult-initiation.html

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Nbote(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Police don kuku save d prospective husband from a calamitous marriage. Imagine meeting a new boyfriend 2wks to her wedding. Its either she's been forced into d marriage, she's marrying an old man or jus simply no get sense. But I doubt dat their cult initiation angle jor.

236 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by josephine123: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
I thank God for the guy

62 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Saintsquare(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Girls sha....wanna eat her cake and have it, but God dey

20 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:06am On Oct 05, 2017
If na me be the boy I will remain single for the next 5 years .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by dierich: 4:53am On Oct 05, 2017
I fear ladies since d time of eve. but konji no allow person forget dem totally

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Adeevah(m): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Not unusual!
Normal thing grin
Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by H2omaster: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2017
Her own dn be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by castrol180(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2017
See her useless mumu eyes, ashewo girl wey wan do introduction. Na toto she go use destroy her husband family.

7 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by xreal: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2017
Dem don press dis one remote control.

22 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Uyi168: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2017
...when we thought we've seen it all...

5 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by agabaI23(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Cultists get married too?

9 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Drniyi4u(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
jpslick:
This is quite typical of Yoruba girls.. .not surprised.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by jpslick(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
This is quite typical of Yoruba girls.. .not surprised.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Pavore9: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
The intending groom dodged a bullet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by soberdrunk(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
See face like Chickenpox...... angry

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by coolhamid(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Fear women

7 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by richeeyo(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Law of Karma

2 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by IgboticGirl(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Women in this particular tribe are noting to write home about

Is either they are ashawo, badoo member, cultism, agbo seller, ritual

Ever wonder y their men no longer marry them?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Men should learn from this, you don't pick a lady from the street and propose marriage

19 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
angry

Thank God she was caught. If not, this one for arrange with him cult boyfriend, dem go kill her husband

16 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by miarhpe: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
where is the love?

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by jalay(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Brown roof republic again..mtcheeew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Neyochinn: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Na God save the guy. What a promiscuous woman

7 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by aku626(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Wow, God saved that guy smh

5 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by manuelzz(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
agabaI23:
Cultists get married too?

Nope. They later repent and turn to reverend fathers. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by lonelydora: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
women shaa

But Miss Christopher denied being a member of the cult group or knowing that her boyfriend, who she claimed she started a relationship with two weeks earlier, was a cultist.

This may be true .
Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Rhozabeth(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
God just saved a brother from trouble!

15 Likes

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) by Kingdov(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Dude should go for special thanksgiving.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.