Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? (6311 Views)

Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / Policemen Caught Taking Bribe, Giving ‘Special Number’ To Motorists In Ogun / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? by Rekyz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I need answers to this ASAP. What does it really mean when you dial a mobile number and you are told the user is busy? Normally this happens when the user is on another call but in this case I've called severally (for over 24hrs at intervals), the moment I called, using another line, the call went through. Could it be that my number has been barred from calling the line? This guy is indebted to me and I really need to reach him.
Re: What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? by pat1612(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rekyz:
Hello Nairalanders, I need answers to this ASAP. What does it really mean when you dial a mobile number and you are told the user is busy? Normally this happens when the user is on another call but in this case I've called severally (for over 24hrs at intervals), the moment I called, using another line, the call went through. Could it be that my number has been barred from calling the line? This guy is indebted to me and I really need to reach him.
Use someone else number better if u have a common friend tell him to call and meet.
And yes you have been blocked

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? by Fearlez: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dude, your number has been blocked from reaching that line.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? by Rekyz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
pat1612:

Use someone else number better if u have a common friend tell him to call and meet.
And yes you have been blocked
I had used someone's line to call. He dropped the call the moment he heard my voice. Just wanted to be sure that he blocked me.
Re: What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? by Rekyz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fearlez:
Dude, your number has been blocked from reaching that line.
OK, tnx. Is there any way I can track him? maybe through his mobile number.
Re: What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? by Fearlez: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Rekyz:
OK, tnx. Is there any way I can track him? maybe through his mobile number.
only by using another number to call him.
Re: What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? by Hedonistically: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerians sha. You borrowed money from someone, and when the time comes to pay back as agreed, you decide to block your creditor from reaching you. Why are we so heartless and dubious?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House / Where Can I Buy A Gun In There? Gun Shop Locations / Don’t Tell My Children Their Father Is ‘yahoo Boy’ -suspect Plead With EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.