Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC (22837 Views)

NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Reference(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I did because I fell for the myth without doing my own research ..If I knew what I know now there is no way I would have voted for him

And it means four years of lost opportunity for Nigerians to truly develop. I said it in the run up to elections. That the only way to guarantee progress and all the lofty promises made by politicians is for the people to be enlightened and empowered. It is the guarantor that power does not corrupt leadership, but we chose to cast all our lot with just a single individual and elevate all our hopes to such dizzying heights issues are bound to arise.

because there is no individual aspiring for leadership that doesn't have a background and history. They are of a religion, a tribe, a social class, a geo-political zone so they will have allegiances and leanings and tendencies. You cannot build a nation on such sentiments. so the people have to be able of checking these by constant demands for what is right.

But that is all sold out and we can only hope the man will do what is right. But hope is not what a citizenry should have. It should have a right, power and authority. Afterall this is a democracy and not an absolute monarchy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by learnedman(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2017
who is silent? is it the clone or the real man mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by enny09: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Very soon they will discover 20trillion naira hidden somewhere and case close, we are fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Jrevelation(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2017
The first time Muhammadu Buhari was Petroleum Minister in the 1970s, Fela sang '2.8 billion Naira missing'. Now he is Petroleum Minister again and Kachikwu is singing $26 billion missing! Why is it that huge billions tend to go missing or spent without due process whenever Buhari is Minister of Petroleum? However, Kachikwu was naive for writing that letter to Buhari! He does not know that Baru was brought in to do exactly what he is doing?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by nairalandankrah: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2017
All I see is jubrin..where is buhari??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by ehissi(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Omeokachie:
Babachir's grasscutting report is still gathering dust...

Osinbajo said he was waiting for Buhari. I wonder who Buhari is now waiting for.

This one too will blow over and come 2019 the fight against corruption will be first on their electoral promises.

Ah...and to give the BMCs something to make noise about on NL, Fayose's commissioners would be harrassed and cuffed for the world to see.

Like one fellow celebrated by Idiots in Markudi that is busy sharing wheel barrow, he is waiting for Spiritual green light before he does anything............
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by makoota: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2017
"Mr. Kachikwu said he wrote the memo after concerted efforts to have a one-on-one appointment with the president at the State House fell through."

Its even hard for a CBN Governor to have one on one talk with the president.
I just cant understand this regime at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by EKOSuperior(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
I remember the good old days, during the days of Jonathan when the economy was booming, if such should happen we will endure it but now the economy is too bad we don't need this. May God punish Buhari and his cohort.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by codedguy1(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Jrevelation:
The first time Muhammadu Buhari was Petroleum Minister in the 1970s, Fela sang '2.8 billion Naira missing'. Now he is Petroleum Minister again and Kachikwu is singing $26 billion missing! Why is it that huge billions tend to go missing or spent without due process whenever Buhari is Minister of Petroleum? However, Kachikwu was naive for writing that letter to Buhari! He does not know that Baru was brought in to do exactly what he is doing?

Look at it from another angle. It was rather a smart move that kachikwu wrote the letter because if he kept quiet before he knows what's happening everything will be heaped on his head.

Now that he has written to Buhari who we suspect is in connivance with baru, he has somewhat exonerated himself. He can only write to his principal who is Buhari, but we all know that everyone has seen the letter and the senate has taken it up even if we also know that the senate are a bunch of thieves.

But as it is now nobody will accuse kachikwu of being complicit in this particular scandal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is a thief, Nigeria is being govern by thieves. I wish the next party to probes Buhari and his gangs in NNPC. They're stealing our oil money for 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by planetzoom: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
jibril is from sudan,he doesnt give a flying Bleep about Any NNPC as he doesnt even know anything about it. He didnt say anything at FEC meeting yesterday as well.he was just looking like lucozade coz the faces were strange to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by NobleAjare(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2017
what a shame........you mean after the noise about Anti-corruption these guys are still looting.....Buhariiiiiiiiii Chai
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by borntosuccess(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
hw e go take talk,while na him be d main oga ole
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by remigiusizunna(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Perhaps Jibrin is yet to be briefed by the cabals on what to say
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Fazemood(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
My displeasure goes to Mr. Ughamadu what does he mean by the letter wasn't meant for public view? So it was meant to be read and hidden so that everything can be swept under the carpet then business continues as usual?
The depth of corruption in this country since the inception of oil is greatly sickening.
And with buhari during his time as head of state in 1977 also as a minister of petroluem Nigeria experienced thesame level of scandality, and extortion. The $2billion at that time missing under his watch as petroluem minister haven't be found, now this again. Mr. Buhari is yet to show his true colors.
Liars and bats everywhere in ASO ROCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by eluelu: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
I think Buhari Media team are having meeting to find the best answer in defence of the on going scandal in NNPC. Have u wonder why all his media team are also silent? All the team member (BMC) are having sleepless night bring all type of suggestions. Next few day to come, when they have arrive at a conclusion, all of them will start jumping from Newspaper to TV to Social media just to justify there pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by iyketex007: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol....What do you guys expect President jibrin to say? the 26b scandal wasn't part of the plan, I really pity jibrin right now cos there is no way he will pay for something he knows nothing about.
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by MEHO: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oya Hausa/Fulani and those blinded Yoruba fools, where are you guys? Behold our innocent president.
I can sense revolution, and of course it will be bloody.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Ekabiunwan: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari's media reps are sure working for their money. kai.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by orisa37: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari, Diezani's Boyfriend!!!
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by codedguy1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
orisa37:

I swear!

What's the difference between jubril and dieziani. Intact jubril is worse. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by slawali: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
U too dull,they are only doing their jobs but d contract did nt past through normal process.Buhari shld just investigate if baru is guity he shld be sacked nothing else.
remicy:
One ministry awarded contract worth more dan d whole 2017 budget of dis our so called country... nawao
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Emmanes: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Where is SAAKI ,OMENKA and co we need ur comment on dis one ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by baralatie(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
orisa37:
you want to see Aisha blood eye
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Guyman02:
The Buhari Media Center (BMC) crew have fled from topics on this scandal. They are searching for threads on Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to vent their frustrations on Igbos grin grin grin
grin
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I did because I fell for the myth without doing my own research ..If I knew what I know now there is no way I would have voted for him
Many of us fell for the myth as well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lay your sword down. Salam has since seen the light. Those who still refuse to admit to the fraud and failures of Buhari are those who profit from him E.g Buhari Media Center Crew
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
eluelu:
I think Buhari Media team are having meeting to find the best answer in defence of the on going scandal in NNPC. Have u wonder why all his media team are also silent? All the team member (BMC) are having sleepless night bring all type of suggestions. Next few day to come, when they have arrive at a conclusion, all of them will start jumping from Newspaper to TV to Social media just to justify there pay.
What time will they release a statement?
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by tonyzeal(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
You mean jubrin from Sudan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by fubie: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
remicy:
One ministry awarded contract worth more dan d whole 2017 budget of dis our so called country... nawao
And we still borrow to fund our budget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu / Benue APC Zonal Caucus Meetings Turns Bloody, Many Feared Dead, Injured (photos) / 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.