Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC (22856 Views)

NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by busco59: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2017
[b]African leaders and greed, most precisely Nigerian leaders. The way our leaders loot our treasury do baffles my imagination, the gat no consciences at all. Imagine 9 trillion naira, If I am the presiding judge over this case, the punishment I would recommend for this offence will be for them to count the whole money the stole in #10 denomination, after which the would be allowed to go (no cash counting machine involved).
As I have always said to my homies, and I am still maintaining that stance on NL, the last thing I will ever do is to support or vote any Nigerian politician, except the turn a new leaf. I rather support and spend my last cash watching my beloved barca play, than to pledge my support for any polithiefcian, talk more of to stand in the sun to vote them into power (who knows if them plant bomb for the polling centre or whether thugs fit show up ). At least barca hardly disappoints, the usually reward me with a trophy at the end of each season, even if na cops del rey. Unlike those thieves who leaves the country in a scenario, worst than how the saw it four years earlier when the came into power. Democracy has been brought to ridicule in the hands of black polithiefcians, I doubt if we are practising democracy, because we aren't benefitting from the dividends of democracy.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 06, 2017
busco59:
[b]African leaders and greed, most precisely Nigerian leaders. The way our leaders loot our treasury do baffles my imagination, the gat no consciences at all. Imagine 9 trillion naira, If I am the presiding judge over this case, the punishment I would recommend for this offence will be for them to count the whole money the stole in #10 denomination, after which the would be allowed to go (no cash counting machine involved).
As I have always said to my homies, and I am still maintaining that stance on NL, the last thing I will ever do is to support or vote any Nigerian politician, except the turn a new leaf. I rather support and spend my last cash watching my beloved barca play, than to pledge my support for any polithiefcian, talk more of to stand in the sun to vote them into power (who knows if them plant bomb for the polling centre or whether thugs fit show up ). At least barca hardly disappoints, the usually reward me with a trophy at the end of each season, even if na cops del rey. Unlike those thieves who leaves the country in a scenario, worst than how the saw it four years earlier when the came into power. Democracy has been brought to ridicule in the hands of black polithiefcians, I doubt if we are practising democracy, because we aren't benefitting from the dividends of democracy.[/b]
African leaders started stealing from the day they got independence from the colonial masters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by kingschidozie(m): 3:58am On Oct 06, 2017
The internet never forgetS... Pdp = apc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by orisa37: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Didn't you see the Terrorist Yankee Cap.? He is Jibrilu, The Sudanese and a Time-Bomb for Aisha.
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by orisa37: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2017
He is a Demon.
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Kachukwu has killed this man, before it was Kanu, now its Kachukwu...Jeez
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by visionex: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2017
TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA MUCH FUND IS NEEDED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible / Ahmed Joda Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.