Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Paul Okoye Spotted Working On New Song Alone In The Studio (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Spotted Working On New Song Alone In The Studio (photo) (385 Views)

Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Lola Rae Shares Studio Photo, Set To Release New Music / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Spotted Working On New Song Alone In The Studio (photo) by SylvesterRichie(m): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Paul Okoye of Psquare has been sighted working in the studio alone…When brothers feud, no one wins ultimately, and this is presently the case of twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye who have battled back and forth for weeks.

He caption the photo;

‘Moving on to the next one …#onestepatatime ?king Rudy’

Surprisingly, the duo have not kept their family affairs private, hence, the public has continued to lash at them driving each to defend himself with tales from the past especially on who worked and who did not during their fame as Psquare.

In a recent interview, Peter Okoye laments hotly how deeply painful it is to have been regarded as ‘just a dancer’ when in the real sense he was the creative person behind the Psquare fame. He claims to have being the one making sure the group was well structured. “I do a lot of creative work and it hurts that people perceive me only as a dancer” he however assures us that he is ready to put all his creative abilities into his solo career henceforth!

Meanwhile his twin brother has continued to rage on on Twitter assuring his fans that he is coming out big “same music, same tune, same voice, you won’t miss a thing” ‘thing’ in this context could mean Peter Okoye who has left the group.

Photo Credit: VibezNG.com

Re: Paul Okoye Spotted Working On New Song Alone In The Studio (photo) by smardray(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2017
we don't know him... he should be an upcoming artist seeking attention
Re: Paul Okoye Spotted Working On New Song Alone In The Studio (photo) by betapikin15: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Pls hw can I create a post? angry
I need help 2 navigate dis platform
Re: Paul Okoye Spotted Working On New Song Alone In The Studio (photo) by YungJo207(m): 3:45am On Oct 05, 2017
It no doubt brands out there want his brother Peter and not him,if you doubt me check how many deals his brother got when they broke up from Merry bet to Kia motors and even loya milk,abeg make him park well he got talent but pride son enter them head.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honour Late Friends / Davido Is Currently Under Fire For Allegedly Using 3 Of His Crew Members For Ren / Tagbo’s Death: “soon A Statement And Footage Will Be Released” – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.