Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency (21068 Views)

Ajimobi Warns Oyo Governor-elect Against Campaign Of Calumny / Ekiti: Fayemi Concludes Campaign, Warns Fayose Against Alleged Collection Of Vot / The Many Lies Of Governor Fayose Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Nathdoug(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
S
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Ballack1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
fayose.. my man any time any day... Bleep zoning
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fayose wey go soon leave PDP to APDA to actualise his presidential campaign. markafi should face apc government and leave fayose alone.
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by ussy09(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cor members pls advice hw can I gt my October alawee now because I've squandered my Sept own No body shuld insult me o am havin headache on my leg
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by shineeye1: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fayose has no respect for his party. The problem of PDP started with internal indiscipline and impunity and that has brought them down to nothing today. Indiscipline still reigns supreme in PDP and that is why they can NEVER rise again. I need no prophet to know that it is surely rest-in-pieces for PDP. However, indiscipline is the stock in trade of the average Nigerian and that is why the longevity and effectiveness of any Nigerian party today cannot be guaranteed.
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by shineeye1: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
ussy09:
Cor members pls advice hw can I gt my October alawee now because I've squandered my Sept own No body shuld insult me o am havin headache on my leg

Now Your Suffering Commence....

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
It is the interest of every parties to win the 2019 presidential election and to have this in place, decided to use northerner as their candidates to tackle the incumbent. And after that, those agitating for zoning would be able to feed themselves underneath. Fayose the ibo /igbo boy smoking ikpo under my boot
fly brain by PDP leadership. Why seed the presidency to a northerner that will rely on southern votes for 90% of his votes?

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by bedspread: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
[s]if fayose win presidential election, i will commit suicide undecided

imagine how more corruption will keep eating this nation down cry cry

his brother fashola is just a dully brain doing nothing up there
[/s]
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by manci(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
fayose is fooling his fools followers he knows he can't make it but he's trying to organize more sympathizers so that any arrest after his tenure will be seen as fight to break opposition or will be justify because he want to be a president if my English is not clear I don't mind if you can be my English teacher so that we develop British

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Ojiofor: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Alexis11:
Fayose is deluded, he thinks Igbos will support him against the North cheesy

There has never been a time in history when the Igbos support the Westerner against a Northern candidate.

Fayose should go and sit down cool

Does Igbo own him any political debt?
Was Fayose not part of the decision makers that initially zoned the presidency to the North in the first place.
Ndi Igbo supported OBJ when it was zoned to the SW, so SW have had their turn. Fayose knows the rules of the game but chooseto play political hide and seek game.
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by manci(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=61130315]if fayose win presidential election, i will commit suicide undecided

imagine how more corruption will keep eating this nation down cry cry

his brother fashola is just a dully brain doing nothing up there
[I would have dash you one like if you wasn't mention fashola name ]
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Alexis11: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

Was Fayose not part of the decision makers that initially zoned the presidency to the North in the first place.
Ndi Igbo supported OBJ when it was zoned to the SW, so SW have had their turn. Fayose knows the rules of the game but chooseto play political hide and seek game.

OBJ was the Northern candidate. His major opponent in the election, Olu Falae was also a westerner. So Igbos followed their long term master the northerners to elect OBJ. cool

OBJ did not win a single state in the west in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Ojiofor: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Alexis11:

OBJ was the Northern candidate. His major opponent in the election, Olu Falae was also a westerner. So Igbos followed their long term master the northerners to elect OBJ. cool

OBJ did not win a single state in the west in 1999.

It doesn't matter whose candidate he was what matters is that as far as PDP zonning arrangemet is concern SW have done their turn period.
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fayose always trying to cause confusion...
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BetaThings: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
What type of rubbish ?

There is no zoning in democracy. It does not even sound right. Any citizen of this country has the right to contest for any position.

Some day, if these politicians do not change their ways, we will chase all of them out of this country with sticks, catapults, stones and anything else except guns.

But your "hero of democracy', Jonathan did not even allow the then incumbent governor of Bayelsa, Timipre Sam Sylva, to even buy a nomination form to contest against Jonathan's candidate, Seriake Dickson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BetaThings: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

The Igbos's candidate preferred candidate in 1999 was Dr Ekwueme but their votes could not make him win the PDP primary against Obasanjo
Practically SW had their turn under Obasanjo as PDP candidate, but Obasanjo was not their candidate but their preferred party's (PDP) Candidate

Yes, you can argue that the SW has had their turn but you also have to remember that as Fayose is opposing zoning, Dr Ekwueme also did nad Jonathan also did

“the presidency of Nigeria has never been zoned to any part of the country. It has never been zoned or maybe I would read some sections of our own constitution too.

President Jonathan stressed that PDP as a party encourages rotation where other offices like Senate President, Speaker, Deputy Senate President, among others have to wait until the President and Vice President emerge because PDP as a party has absolute control over these positions.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/you-can%E2%80%99t-zone-what-you-don%E2%80%99t-have-control-over-jonathan/
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BetaThings: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennieG:
Its now obvious that all northern politicians are all working towards holding on to power weather PDP or APC or any other party.. Northeners agender is to rrun the zoo forever .. Animal kingdom

But Jonathan from the South too did not want it to go to the North

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/you-can%E2%80%99t-zone-what-you-don%E2%80%99t-have-control-over-jonathan/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by billyG(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
The way dey are going d south will never rule again,pdp shld hav zone d presidency to d SE.fayose can only b president of kuje prison.
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BetaThings: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
billyG:
The way dey are going d south will never rule again,pdp shld hav zone d presidency to d SE.fayose can only b president of kuje prison.

PDP want to split the votes in the North, take the whole of SE and SE and split the SW too
After winning, they will bring it back to the South in 2023 or 2027
If APC wins in 2023 with Buhari, they will give it to the South in 2023 for sure
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BALLOSKI: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
temitemi1:
As an opposition party #BaruGate should be their top priority at the moment n not Fayose's campaign! all i see is another Sheriff in Markafi's skin cool
you don come
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Ojiofor: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
BetaThings:

The Igbos's candidate preferred candidate in 1999 was Dr Ekwueme but their votes could not make him win the PDP primary against Obasanjo
Practically SW had their turn under Obasanjo as PDP candidate, but Obasanjo was not their candidate but their preferred party's (PDP) Candidate

Yes, you can argue that the SW has had their turn but you also have to remember that as Fayose is opposing zoning, Dr Ekwueme also did nad Jonathan also did

Well,I am not opposing his candidancy,if fact I wish him the best of luck as it is within his rights to context..
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by GavelSlam: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
foleskay:
fayose could defect to another party now..PDP is dead..Mk him go launch his campaign in labour party jare..for me ohh..I believe youths would vote for him massively.. besides why would PDP zone d president to the north while d current president is also from d north... well we shall see..I support fayoose..he would provide jobs!!

Yes o.

I believe he would transform Nigeria the way he has done Ekiti.

Jobs go just dey yafun yafun.
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by ElCapone(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
brainpulse:
angry Why must makafi question Fayose the biafrain president? Sebi PDP wants to enslave them to the north again, we won't gree.

It is now glaring the reasons Fayose objected to Sheriffs ambition thinking makafi will be dumb for him.
Even the PDP will never feed a tout like Fayose has a VP aspirant
that guy na correct minus. He is popular for the wrong reasons. Ekiti no be nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Yusman316(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Imaging fayose didn't conduct local council elections until he is about to leave office/power. Tomorrow some ignorant people will be deceiving themselves that the man is a true Democrat or good opposition leader. While is not practising what he is preaching

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by oyeb15: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
foleskay:
fayose could defect to another party now..PDP is dead..Mk him go launch his campaign in labour party jare..for me ohh..I believe youths would vote for him massively.. besides why would PDP zone d president to the north while d current president is also from d north... well we shall see..I support fayoose..he would provide jobs!!
NO reasonable youth will vote 4 him.what has he done for d youths esp qualified employable youths in ekiti. Think he love tuggs /touts more.
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BetaThings: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

Well,I am not opposing his candidancy,if fact I wish him the best of luck as it is within his rights to context..

I am opposed to it
It is better to give it to Evans than give it to Fayose
Did you read what they said - Fayose is fixing maximum age, holding primaries in Govt House and he is the electoral officer
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BetaThings: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
slimany:
Fayose wey go soon leave PDP to APDA to actualise his presidential campaign. markafi should face apc government and leave fayose alone.

Campaign = Yes
Ambition = NEVER!
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by BetaThings: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
foleskay:

Which youths? u-17 I suppose
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Yusman316(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
The problem of this country is bad leaders & ignorant youths. Imaging people asking why pdp should zone their Presidential ticket to the north, since the current President is from the north. For those that don't know, zoning the presidency is in pdp's constitution. And it is the North's turn
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by ojonugwap(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
foleskay:

How many jos has he creates as governor apart from his noise making everywhere
Re: Makarfi Cautions Fayose Against Campaign For 2019 Presidency by Ojiofor: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
BetaThings:

I am opposed to it
It is better to give it to Evans than give it to Fayose
Did you read what they said - Fayose is fixing maximum age, holding primaries in Govt House and he is the electoral officer

Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raph Madu Dies; Governor Uzodinma Mourns (Photos) / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss As He Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year / Yamah Mohammed: Senators Slam Ambassadorial Nominee Over Comments On APC Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.