Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body (464 Views)

Ember Hot Promo For Website Development Live At Green Apple Tech!!! / Promo! For The Month Of June! Get Any Kind Of Graphics Design For Just A Token / Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by zoho23(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Hi guys it seems Google Adsense are,now begging people to sign up
......they have been disturbing my mail for me to sign up.... i have submitted my blog more than ten times but now they are disturbing me to join.... I just said let me give it a try and submitted my blog again....they showed me something like"we are reviewing your site" to my gratess surprise it didn't took upto 10minutes every thing was set they gave me the code and i install it to my site..
that is not all ooooo..my guys did thesame thing because his blog is still new....signed up and they accepted him gave him the code too
. i tried this same thing in my second blog and it worked

i believe they are doing promo cause is not easy to get adsense.

I learnt onething yesterday while chantting with a friend of mine in US... he told me Google Adsense is very very easy to get.. he told me you just need to sign up first on Google******** after you have sign up Google Adsense will aproved your blog is a simple trick contact me just for aa token.
Re: Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by mokoshalb(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2017
smh
Re: Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Smh
Re: Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by Cashrange660: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2017
If you agree "service before payment" quote me.
Re: Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by Paradise163(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Just for a token?? Guy gerrarahia!!!
Re: Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by Finstar: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Smh
Re: Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by EcBoss: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Come and take my GTBank token bro
Re: Has Any Notice Google Adsense It Seems They Are Doing Promo For Every Body by Syphonn(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
www.busygisting.com for sale with UK AdSense unverified.
#20000 only.
Nice Alexa ranking.

WhatsApp 09068605947.

(1) (Reply)

Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Buyer / Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change / Learn Bootstrap! And Create Website The Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.