Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Come To Port Harcourt To Find Lady To Marry-fan Advices Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come To Port Harcourt To Find Lady To Marry-fan Advices Don Jazzy (368 Views)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Angel Awotarigha Endorsement Deal With "Port-Harcourt To The World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come To Port Harcourt To Find Lady To Marry-fan Advices Don Jazzy by Googlenewsplus(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
The marriage issue is becoming very stronger and alarming nowadays as all Nigerians want right now is to Make Sure that the Ace producer and Mavin Boss Don Jazzy gets married by fire by force.

After alot of fans bash and open letter about his marital status urging him to get marriage as soon as possible.

This facebook user gave him the best solution on how to find a quick wife >>>>>http://googlenewsplus.com/come-port-harcourt-find-lady-marry-fan-advices-don-jazzy/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigerian Former Slave, "Equiano's Posthumous" Birthday. / “don’t Blame M.I, I Have Not Stopped Being A Rapper” – Dice Ailes / Ronaldo Earns £308,000 Per Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.