Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One (90869 Views)

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by ojoxdan(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
This week episode of Tokemoment, Toke makinwa covers #sexeducation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYPHMvxQXk

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by densiks: 12:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Signs of a Bastardized and empty soul.

Some things are meant to be private no matter how much you crave attention and how about having a dozen vibrators?

No one cares about what you do with your ‘dilapidated’ canal

374 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by MrSensor(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2020

231 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Allsingles: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Keep vibrating yourself.
Tomorrow you will start looking for a loving and caring man for Marriage and when you find him, you start complaining he can't satisfy you sexually.
Continue.

494 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by ednut1(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Keep it to your self. 9ja men are cheaper so let babes go for us cheesy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by ikemesit4477: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Even ten vibrator cannot be compare to natural dick, God bless all the men!

599 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by mrwonlasewonie: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2020
grin cheesy

Our men will not like this grin cheesy

How dare you replace them with a toy grin tongue

Can't you see they're very indispensable, without them you can never be sexually satisfied or have orgasm grin tongue

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by iamvictorbassey: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2020
undecided
Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Shellsploit: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Cheapest vibrator is ur phones vibrator wink
The sound be like chaoba clipper sad

Lalasticlala sef!

25 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Pidginwhisper: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Her opinion. Hypocritical ladies who owns vibrators too go wan slut sham her like they’re not using it.

One esteemo wey i get wey dey far from me once told me she was sex starved and wanted me to come. I told her straightup get yourself a toyboy. No big deal.
Make i cmot for where i dey rush go meet her because she wan fvck, make i get accident for road, na wetin i go tell God?

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by landmark86: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Social media just promoting all this useless fellow.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by DigitB: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
She has switched off her brain as usual

29 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by YesNo(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
lots of things a vibrator can't do. so many many things.
-can't pet you and tell you sweet words and caress your body and tease you.
-cant grip your waist and make you feel like a natural woman.
-can't tell you, BABY YOU ARE THE BEST and all those other sweet things that boost your confidence.
-it cant bring you breakfast in bed.

some things just can't be replaced no matter how this world advances.

most babes using vibrators are either shy, pretenders, fake life OR they always have bad luck to meet guys with poor sexual prowess.

goodluck with that robot

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
I wonder how some people will start attacking another cos of an opinion.

How lame.

Many ladies castigating her do use their hands to stroke themselves and some use cucumbers, teddy bears and so on.

Stupid hypocrites everywhere.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Kizzygentle: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
And funny enough this will make her followers increase by 2. That's our generation for u and d bitter truth is we can't beat them so we have no choice than to join or ignore them. U criticising her will only increase her clout and fan base while she cashes out on a steady. So let's be wise and ignore this set of karashikas.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by ElasticStone(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
There is nothing wrong with what she said. Having vibrator as a lady or fleshlight as a guy will save you from lots and lots of problems. Only ignorant and superstitious people will think otherwise.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Dats her problem. We have more serious issues to tackle, not one litwin disturbing us

5 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Stallion93(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Clout chasing. It’s all business, trying to latch unto the limelight

7 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Riele(f): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
ednut1:
Keep It to your self . 9ja men are cheaper so let babes go for us cheesy

Good thing you know Men are cheap .

Even cheaper ! .

Cheap Community di*k everywhere with nothing to offer . You lots can be replaced .

I totally support Toke .

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Sirlins(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Number one hell fire candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
good idea, men don't need infections from you.

12 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by Nackzy: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Lesbians everywhere, wanted to marry a girl in Abuja but discovered she's bisexual, i ran four Forty

11 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by MadeINchenzen2: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
wawwwuuuu!!!
Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by yjgm(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Another crazy one let loose

5 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by helinues: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Sorry who is she?

A footballer?

3 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by utenwuson: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2020
God should punish all the men who pay these olosho bills, God should make them poor....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by IME1: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2020
But these same people kicked against se.x dolls last year.

For me I kick against ALL forms of sex 'toys' (but some people didn't play in their childhood sha oh undecided)

In this time of fulani herdsmen kidnapping in Okpanam,
Boko Haram killing over 46 soldiers,
Covid-19 killing over 67 Priests,
Corona virus ravaging parts of the world,

Then, yes then someone went to her page abi wall and had to blow this open on NL making us who do not have monitoring spirit on 'celebrities' and 'public figures' and would have never known what she thinks or has or recommends, now 'forced' to comment and shake my head.

God made men, marry
God made women, marry

Please tell Toke the world neither needs vibrators or se.x dolls, if your spouse no dey travel go meet am or discipline ya self no be food tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by NaijadrivaCars: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Ugly fugly nugly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by money121(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2020
HoeloShooo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One by sthecy(f): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2020
What trash is dis lady always saying all de time

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.