Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fake Yebo Professor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake Yebo Professor (444 Views)

UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Yebo Professor by Lipscomb(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Today I was trying to help my younger brother to do his course registration this is what I saw from the school website a prof call okafor igwebuike hacked the school website to defraud people.imaging this man came from far east duping people here, they claimed they are the most richest and hardworking tribe yet they involving in dubious act.

Re: Fake Yebo Professor by deedeedee1: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2017
They are shameless and are known for one thing which is crime

1 Like

Re: Fake Yebo Professor by BALLOSKI: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
That's the development they bring to their hosts.

(1) (Reply)

Unn Outrageous First Year Total Fees Estimated At 200,000 Naira / How To Check Admission Status On Your JAMB Profile / UNIZIK: Finally Anambra State Government Has Remembered Ifite Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.