Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,168 members, 7,838,994 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video (58843 Views)

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Spylord48: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Idydarling(f): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
na God save u my brother
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by wondaboi94(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yamatic transport system made in Nigeria grin
:Wonda
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by 12345baba(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
victorioushands:
I hope he had contacted NDLEA and gotten the person who gave him this arrested before making and posting this video? If not, then he has only engendered his life out of stupidity. BTW, whoever gave him those tubers just attempted to use his blood for money rituals, only, God saved him. They should never reconcile.
I thought the word is endangered
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Queenext: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
The person that gave him this is very wicked..

Imagine,the wala,if he didn't see it,and get caught
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Adaumunocha(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Creativity
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
many have been executed or jailed for this , if this man hadnt opened the yams and got arrested , he could have been jailed or killed ,yet he knew nothing about it, ppl are really wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Miles300: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thats why I tell my friends not to take anything from someone when you there base or even coming back .. travel your thing I peace anybody wey wan send sometin make him use dhl or travel wit it

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by free2ryhme: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaestroID:
Why does it always have to be Edo people... Na only us dy carry drugs..

stop this tribal bullshit

your ibo brothers do worst than this

all the skull mining and baby factory that goes on in the east nkor
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by dotcomnamename: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
I have offended so many people like friends/relatives even during my recent visit to Nigeria. I will always bluntly tell them: ''No, i can never deliver anything for anybody from Nigeria to anywhere in abroad. Is either you accept me with my policy or fvck off''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by MaestroID(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
evansjeff:
shocked are you okay? What has Edo got to do with drugs? Or you think we don't know the tribe that is synonymous with drugs?

Bros the post say and Edo person.... I know say No b only us dy do drugs...
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by justi4jesu(f): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ohhh this guy is one lucky dude. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by MaestroID(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
free2ryhme:

stop this tribal bullshit

your ibo brothers do worst than this

all the skull mining and baby factory that goes on in the east nkor

Bros I be Edo... it hurts when dy tag us as one.... Even tho I am part igbo.... I am not being tribal here don't quote me wrong pls..
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
That was how someone gave me Egusi to return to a relative in 2010 ,I got so exhausted gallivanting with my homies so I couldn't go through the egusi and finger it very well because the fellow that gave it to me was them, the others ( you know nau) grin

Till I got to my destination eh my mind was doing me gbim ! gbim! gbim!!! grin
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Ssalk: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaestroID:

Shut up and don't be stupid. Edo people are hard working people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Icon79(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerians are heartless. People can do anything for money in that zoo.

#AnimalKingdom

O pari

Cordis92:
This was how my innocent uncle got into trouble. A relative begged him to give a keg of oil to his friend when he crosses Cameroonian border which he did without knowing they wrapped cocaine and put inside the oil. When the guy received the package, he flew to South Africa, but on getting to the airport, he was caught so he called out everybody that got involved including my innocent uncle. Be careful while helping out to send things across border for people o.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by evansjeff(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaestroID:

Bros the post say and Edo person.... I know say No b only us dy do drugs...
And you decided to tag it as if it's always Edo when in actual fact, Edo has never been notorious for doing drugs. I doubt if you're even really from Edo

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Leocent(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Now tell me, how will our export biz develop with this of thing. If every yam has to be screened for drugs. If this has been in a consignmet... Naija. cryNow tell me, how will our export biz develop with this of thing. If every yam has to be screened for drugs. If this has been in a consignmet... Naija.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by free2ryhme: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaestroID:

Bros I be Edo... it hurts when dy tag us as one.... Even tho I am part igbo.... I am not being tribal here don't quote me wrong pls..

get lost jare stabbing your won tribe in the back
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by dotcomnamename: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaestroID:

I am not from Edo, but you are wrong. Haven't you heard of: ''The Developers'' lipsrsealed
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Drenix(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dat was ow a fwend of mine bought Milo tin medium size immediately she opened it, she saw white powder(coke) insyd d tin..... Dis hustle no b hia
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by seangy4konji: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
na so he for lucky life imprisonment

aye lee ooo...
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Maximus85(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Angelanest:
This is really serious. A man was left shell-shocked after he discovered hard drugs inside tubers of yam he was given to deliver to someone abroad. In a video footage posted on Facebook, the man from Edo state, who revealed that the drugs were inserted in the tubers of yam and covered with sand - said that they were given to him to give someone who needed them badly abroad.

But he decided to clean the sand off the tubers before packaging them, not knowing what was inside.

According to him, as he was cleaning the first tuber, water started coming out from it. When he looked closely, he saw a needle inside and as he drew the needle , lo and behold, he saw hard drugs in the yam.

He shared this in order to warn Nigerians to always check whatever they are given to deliver to someone while traveling abroad.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/edo-man-discovers-drugs-inside-tubers-yam-set-delivered-abroad-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epE6JQFftUs

LOL. Someone gave you tubers of yam to take abroad, you decided to wash it. You found drugs inside, you made a video and post it online. Hmmmm bravo.
But please why aren't you guys asking the right question?

This guy should tell us who gave him the yam.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by holluphemydavid(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
aye le ooooo,ibosi oooooo
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by chukxie(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Clone2020:
Story. Everyone wants to go viral, from asparagus filled caprison to plastic rice to human parts being used for corn beef. Typical whatsapp viral garbage. Why would anyone carry a heavy tuber of yam overseas when there's fresh African yams for sale in most major cities overseas?? Yes yams are pricey aborad but how much are you really saving by taking up luggage weight vs just buying the yam overseas? Me I don't understand this one o, nobody I know travels from Nigeria to a foreign land carrying a tuber of yam - totally unheard of.

It says " ...tubers of yam..." Read the news again.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by muller101(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Edo State. The yam was heading to Italy grin
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by xreal: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
The fellow who discovered this and posted on social media is not wise and close to dead.

Why not cover it back with sand and return to the owner with some excuse of ' I am no more traveling as planned' or something?

Must u post everything on the internet?

They are coming after you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by muller101(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Xblink:
Some Tubers of drugs grin grin
heading to Italy
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by hatedisplace: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Angelanest:
This is really serious. A man was left shell-shocked after he discovered hard drugs inside tubers of yam he was given to deliver to someone abroad. In a video footage posted on Facebook, the man from Edo state, who revealed that the drugs were inserted in the tubers of yam and covered with sand - said that they were given to him to give someone who needed them badly abroad.

But he decided to clean the sand off the tubers before packaging them, not knowing what was inside.

According to him, as he was cleaning the first tuber, water started coming out from it. When he looked closely, he saw a needle inside and as he drew the needle , lo and behold, he saw hard drugs in the yam.

He shared this in order to warn Nigerians to always check whatever they are given to deliver to someone while traveling abroad.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/edo-man-discovers-drugs-inside-tubers-yam-set-delivered-abroad-photosvideo.html

Watch video

since he claims not to know about the drugs. Why did he take a picture of the yam before washing it?
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Rhea(f): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Angelanest:

Watch video

You are a lucky somebori
You for dey cell dey lament by now
Lesson learned: trust no one
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Stevengerd(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cordis92:
This was how my innocent uncle got into trouble. A relative begged him to give a keg of oil to his friend when he crosses Cameroonian border which he did without knowing they wrapped cocaine and put inside the oil. When the guy received the package, he flew to South Africa, but on getting to the airport, he was caught so he called out everybody that got involved including my innocent uncle. Be careful while helping out to send things across border for people o.
I hope the issue has been resolved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.