Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS (413 Views)

Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) / Origin Of God And Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS by purem(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
God gave birth to Adam and eve and they in turn gave birth to cane and Abel making God their grandfather

And it came to pass that after many years God died, due to old age and they buried him at the garden of Eden

So in those days their was only four people that was left on earth

The reason why we are so numerous in number in the latter days is because we Bleep each other, therefore ensuring the continuity of life

And after some centuries God came back and disguise his name has Jesus Christ meaning;
JESUS = DEATH
CHRIST = RESURRECT

So he angrily killed himself for the sake of our sins

And after the third day he resurrected and went back to his grave promising some that he will come back but his flesh, bones, spirit and soul has been roting in the grave
Re: ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS by purem(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS by purem(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Money Keeps Missing Under Buhari’s Watch – Pastor Akinrinlola / What Did Jesus Christ Mean By “judge Not”? / Weed Plant Found Growing In Pastor's Garden....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.