Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Secret To Looking Young? Vivienne Westwood Reveals She Bathes Once A Week, Her H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secret To Looking Young? Vivienne Westwood Reveals She Bathes Once A Week, Her H (526 Views)

Dame Vivienne Westwood Faces Demise At 81 / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Angelina Jolie Takes Daughter Vivienne To Little Tokyo (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Looking Young? Vivienne Westwood Reveals She Bathes Once A Week, Her H by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Westwood

76-year-old designer, British fashion designer and businesswoman, Dame Vivienne Westwood, who is largely responsible for bringing modern punk and new wave fashions into the mainstream, has revealed that she bathes only once a week and credits her youthful appearance to that fact.

Speaking after her husband, Andreas Kronthaler for Vivienne Westwood SS18 show during Paris Fashion Week, she said that if people want to maintain a youthful-looking skin, they shouldn’t “wash too much”.

She reveals she bathes only once a week and her husband bathes once a month, says it's her secret to looking young.

Her husband agreed with her, saying: “She only takes a bath every week… that’s why she looks so radiant”, adding that he only bathes once a month.

Westwood and husband

Vivienne Westwood, who is one of the most famous environmentalists, has previously spoken about her water-saving approach to washing.

She said: “I just wash my bits and rush out in the morning and more often than not get in the bath after Andreas.”

In a 2014 campaign for Peta, Ms Westwood said she became a vegetarian not just because the meat industry is the ‘worst polluter of the planet” but because it also “squanders most of our water”.

Re: Secret To Looking Young? Vivienne Westwood Reveals She Bathes Once A Week, Her H by Dammytemmy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Secret To Looking Young? Vivienne Westwood Reveals She Bathes Once A Week, Her H by maklelemakukula(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
she no look young for my own eyes oo shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia / I Will Curse Any Woman Who Tries To Steal My Man - Kehinde Olorunyomi / Newly Engaged Nigerian Lady Recounts How All The Men She Cooked For Didn’t Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.