Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Will Curse Any Woman Who Tries To Steal My Man - Kehinde Olorunyomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Curse Any Woman Who Tries To Steal My Man - Kehinde Olorunyomi (526 Views)

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Curse Any Woman Who Tries To Steal My Man - Kehinde Olorunyomi by BroadwayAfrica: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2017
In a word where infidelity is one of the orders of the day and 'men are scum' seems to be many's mantra, some women like popular actress, Kehinde Olorunyomi still believe somethings are still right with the world.

In an exclusive chat with BroadwayTV, Kehinde Olorunyomi shared with us how she knows her husband will never cheat on her and what she would do to the lady who ever tries to steal are man. Watch

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vKUU87U26M
Re: I Will Curse Any Woman Who Tries To Steal My Man - Kehinde Olorunyomi by attention007(m): 1:38am On Oct 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See This 1985 Photo Of Pastor Oyedapo / Meet Ghana-based Moroccan Beautician, Jijiglam / Reekadobanks Gave 50,000 Naira Each To Four People On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.